1. Post all suggestions for Pokemon Showdown in this thread. Do NOT post them in the Suggestion Box!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  3. Click here to ensure that you never miss a new SmogonU video upload!

Links

Discussion in 'The Suggestion Box' started by Methmite, Nov 18, 2011.

1. Methmite

Methmite

I just sorta had this idea for the sake of continence to people jumping through the stratedex for team building.

Maybe we could link the first mention of a possible teamate for a mon in a set's Team options and additional comments, and link the first mention of a counter in a mon's checks and counters.

So like

It doesnt look gross, and it makes navigating the website a lot easier.

Not something crazy necessary, but I think it would be a helpful addition
  2. Umbreon Dan

Umbreon Dan 〉λ=
    is a CAP Contributor Alumnus

3. Firestorm

Firestorm I did my best, I have no regrets!
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

I haven't read a main site analysis in the longest time so I'm pretty surprised to learn we don't already do this. Completely agree.
  4. Methmite

Methmite

So sorry man, I didnt really read through anything. I was just making my team and was sad i had to keep manually making new tabs
  5. Blue Kirby

Blue Kirby Never back down.
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL and WCoP Champion

I'll look into addressing the OP's concerns. Shouldn't be too much of a big deal to get going.
  6. Umbreon Dan

Umbreon Dan 〉λ=
    is a CAP Contributor Alumnus

no worries, they're not the same suggestion (though obviously there is some overlap) - i just thought it would be relevant to this thread.
  7. TheBaron

TheBaron

I thought about this earlier. It certainly has my approval!

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)