1. Post all suggestions for Pokemon Showdown in this thread. Do NOT post them in the Suggestion Box!
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  3. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Links

Discussion in 'The Suggestion Box' started by Methmite, Nov 18, 2011.

1. Methmite

Methmite

I just sorta had this idea for the sake of continence to people jumping through the stratedex for team building.

Maybe we could link the first mention of a possible teamate for a mon in a set's Team options and additional comments, and link the first mention of a counter in a mon's checks and counters.

So like

It doesnt look gross, and it makes navigating the website a lot easier.

Not something crazy necessary, but I think it would be a helpful addition
  2. Umbreon Dan

Umbreon Dan 〉λ=
    is a CAP Contributor Alumnus

3. Firestorm

Firestorm I did my best, I have no regrets!
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

I haven't read a main site analysis in the longest time so I'm pretty surprised to learn we don't already do this. Completely agree.
  4. Methmite

Methmite

So sorry man, I didnt really read through anything. I was just making my team and was sad i had to keep manually making new tabs
  5. Blue Kirby

Blue Kirby Never back down.
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL + WCoP Winner

I'll look into addressing the OP's concerns. Shouldn't be too much of a big deal to get going.
  6. Umbreon Dan

Umbreon Dan 〉λ=
    is a CAP Contributor Alumnus

no worries, they're not the same suggestion (though obviously there is some overlap) - i just thought it would be relevant to this thread.
  7. TheBaron

TheBaron

I thought about this earlier. It certainly has my approval!

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)