Lipe's All in One Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Lipe's Stuffed Stuff Stuffing Store, where all animals are ironically very alive (as alive as a Pokemon can be at least)

The thing here is, I say stuff because I wanna use this thread for anything trade/breed/battle/clone related.

I'm still organizing everything in here (I'm still also trying to get approved cloner status on showdown, waiting for some mods to show up), and I'm still organizing what pokes I have to trade/want.

So check back in a while, and feel free to tell me anything you want to know. I'll add more stuff as soon as I put everything where it should be.

For Trade:

Talonflame (M) @ Choice Band
Ability: Gale Wings
Nature: Adamant
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EVs: 252 Att / 252 Spe / 4 HP
- Brave Bird
- U-Turn
- Tailwind
- Flare Blitz

It's a beauty, perfect battle ready beast. I know... Tailwind and Band don't go well together, and you're right, I usually put life orb on him, but I had a spare band, so I'm giving it away with the bird.

Looking For:

As of now, I still don't have it all organized, so make an offer and I might take it.

Cloning:

I'll clone pretty much anything that is worth cloning (don't come with a caterpie and you should be fine...)

EV Training

I can do the EV Training for you as well, just pm me and we will discuss

Other Stuff

I can do EXP training as well if it's worth it.
I'm not doing breeding yet, because it would take too long for me to do so with my current assets.
I'll start taking challenges for matches soon as well, right now I gotta sort my stuff out first.

See you guys around, and thanks for visiting my (still messed up) shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)