Liquidos' Emporium | 5/6IV Kalos-Bred Shinys, breedable Non-Shinys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the late reply, but I was somehat busy.

I'm really interested only in a Luxury Ball female Feebas. What do you prefer about Pokémon you saw on my trade list? I can offer two or three Pokémon you're interested in for the Feebas.

Sorry for the late reply, but I was somehat busy.

I'm really interested only in a Luxury Ball female Feebas. What do you prefer about Pokémon you saw on my trade list? I can offer two or three Pokémon you're interested in for the Feebas.
Hmm, are you also willing to trade spitbacks? o:

Well, I think I prefer a Timid one, so I'd only give 2 for a Modest one.

How about the event Pikachu? :3
Modest is for mega Y and timid for normal so I think it is worth at least 3
Edit:Since you are so nice,I will do it for 2!!

Nah, I'm not really interested in breedable Pokemon.
I meant you breeding a couple pokes instead if 2nd shiny and keep them in eggs for the female of a timer ball HP Grass Cyndaquil(a male and a useable female will do)and the net ball pinsir

I meant you breeding a couple pokes instead if 2nd shiny and keep them in eggs for the female of a timer ball HP Grass Cyndaquil(a male and a useable female will do)and the net ball pinsir
Nah, I'm not into breeding really at the moment, sorry.

CMT for shiny luxuryball helioptile, nest ball hp fire shiny petlil and dive ball shiny espurr thanks :)
How about the Aegislash, the 0 speed Ditto and the Flying Pikachu? :3
Edit: I just saw that I made a mistake in my thread, the Espurr is in a Luxury Ball. Are you still interested?
I have a 31/x/31/31/31/31 kalos timid mewtwo, you likey? :o
I very much likey, likey O: I'd be willing to trade 3 things from my thread for that :3

Last edited:
Edit: I just saw that I made a mistake in my thread, the Espurr is in a Luxury Ball. Are you still interested?

I very much likey, likey O: I'd be willing to trade 3 things from my thread for that :3
Would you mind if I got shiny modest clawitzers first evolve form instead of espurr actually ?

lats

formerly lockiegengar12

Krabby, your SV Scatterbug and Petilil? :O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)