List of Released Dream World Pokemon and Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the reported pokemon here. It seems like for certain pokemon like Lickitung, Male will have a 4th gen/5th gen egg move while Female will have none.

But then, female u can breed for DW ability, male u cannot.
Gametrolls did not want us to have best of both worlds.

Something very interesting just happened...I ran into a trainer with a Charizard with Solar Power and a Ninetales with Drought...so I think there are no restrictions to the Pokemon that are released and all Dream World Pokemon are currently allowed in Random Wi-Fi...
I'll show you the video as well soon after I come back from work
(11pm EST- 12am EST)
Calling me??

EDIT: No, you are not. >.< Misread with wrong stress points on words.

Made, via pokesav, a Dream World Vulpix with Drought and it worked on Random wifi.

http://imgur.com/WPZJ2.jpg

This was done through copying a legit DWSurskit, loading it an open box space, and simply changing the Species/Name/Ability/Moves.

Considering a Mudkip made with the same method didn't work we can assume Vulpix is hiding somewhere in the forest.

EDIT: Just to make sure I didn't screw up, I tried Mudkip again and no dice.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Made, via pokesav, a Dream World Vulpix with Drought and it worked on Random wifi.

http://imgur.com/WPZJ2.jpg

This was done through copying a legit DWSurskit, loading it an open box space, and simply changing the Species/Name/Ability/Moves.

Considering a Mudkip made with the same method didn't work we can assume Vulpix is hiding somewhere in the forest.

EDIT: Just to make sure I didn't screw up, I tried Mudkip again and no dice.
Just to be sure, can you try with a more random pokémon such as, say, Tentacruel, Roselia, Murkrow or a 5th Gen pokémon?

Just to be sure, can you try with a more random pokémon such as, say, Tentacruel, Roselia, Murkrow or a 5th Gen pokémon?
Sure, I choose Mudkip, because someone mentioned Swampert, but the whole starter flag, might be significant.

Thick Fat Swinub was a prompt kick to the face.

So the online filyer blocks pokemon with Dream World abilities that are not released, and considering a forged Vulpix worked, it's somewhere in that forest :\.

Drizzle Politoed was also allowed on, along with an evovled Drought Ninetales. Going to try Speed Boost Blaziken and Shadow Tag Shandera.

Sure, I choose Mudkip, because someone mentioned Swampert, but the whole starter flag, might be significant.

Thick Fat Swinub was a prompt kick to the face.

So the online filyer blocks pokemon with Dream World abilities that are not released, and considering a forged Vulpix worked, it's somewhere in that forest :\.

Drizzle Politoed was also allowed on, along with an evovled Drought Ninetales. Going to try Speed Boost Blaziken and Shadow Tag Shandera.
Thanks for the hints.
They might just be in that forest waiting for a lucky Dreamer to meet them!!:nerd:

Something very interesting just happened...I ran into a trainer with a Charizard with Solar Power and a Ninetales with Drought...so I think there are no restrictions to the Pokemon that are released and all Dream World Pokemon are currently allowed in Random Wi-Fi...
I'll show you the video as well soon after I come back from work
(11pm EST- 12am EST)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opMPLJBW6y0
The VS Recorder# is in the description.

Blaziken and Shandera were not allowed on, constructed with the same method as Politoed and Ninetales. I wish I could check all 400 odd something pokemon , evolutions not included, to see what pokemon are lurking in the forest but that'd take way too much time.

For now just be aware that Vulpix and Poliwag are in there somewhere, probably extremely rare.

I got a female Oddish, no rare moves on it

• Curious data: when i modify this oddish into a starter species, it makes it automatically male instead of female, and if i give it another random non-starter species, it gets back to female.
  • this oddish is accepted on wi-fi random, but if i made a breeded oddish it gets rejected, tomorrow i will test breeding in-game this oddish, maybe bellosom =P, for get a legitimate breeded dream world ability oddish and confirm if this remains rejected or is accepted due to hidden hex values from pokesav.
  • I have tested modifying into Solar Power charmander, it doesn't get rejected from Wi-fi Random match.
  • charmander is accepted for Wi-Fi too =D, torchic confirmed rejected from wifi.

I got a female Oddish, no rare moves on it

• Curious data: when i modify this oddish into a starter species, it makes it automatically male instead of female, and if i give it another random non-starter species, it gets back to female.
  • charmander is accepted for Wi-Fi too =D, torchic confirmed rejected from wifi.
1. Starters are 87.5% males and 12.5% female.
2. For those who bought the PiA mag, they can access 1 of the Kanto Starters at DW, which might explains why charmander is accepted but not torchic.

1. Starters are 87.5% males and 12.5% female.
2. For those who bought the PiA mag, they can access 1 of the Kanto Starters at DW, which might explains why charmander is accepted but not torchic.
87.5% from getting male from a pokesav edit? i don't think so, that is for getting from the game not from just editing the species through pokesav

and it changes as fast i just select another species in pokesav, when i hit the "generate" button where you can modify the sex of the pokemon is when i check this and is not random, and it always change just with starters and male only pokemon, i don't even check them ingame, that fast is this change, even i can just change the species, hit the OK button and the name of the pokemon is blue

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sorry guys didn't have time to add more today. I updated the OP with a list skarm provided me. Will try to get to more tomorrow night.

87.5% from getting male from a pokesav edit? i don't think so, that is for getting from the game not from just editing the species through pokesav

and it changes as fast i just select another species in pokesav, when i hit the "generate" button where you can modify the sex of the pokemon is when i check this and is not random, and it always change just with starters and male only pokemon, i don't even check them ingame, that fast is this change, even i can just change the species, hit the OK button and the name of the pokemon is blue
Didn't quite get what you are trying to explain...
I am assuming on the case whereby you just changed the pokemon species without modifiying PID.

And I didn't manage to get Pokésav BW running, either I have any save file to edit from. (I suck, I failed to extract my save file from the original card, GF encoded the save file somehow)

There might not be any connections between gender and moves given because the female Lickitung I saw had Rock Climb whereas the male Igglybuff and Tangela had Sing and Sleep Powder respectively.
http://imgur.com/PYmOX.jpg

Hoppip (M)
- Helping Hand (egg move)
Lickitung (F)
- Rock Climb (4th Gen HM move)
Igglybuff (M)
- Sing (start move)
Tangela (M)
- Sleep Powder (level up move)

Didn't quite get what you are trying to explain...
I am assuming on the case whereby you just changed the pokemon species without modifiying PID.

And I didn't manage to get Pokésav BW running, either I have any save file to edit from. (I suck, I failed to extract my save file from the original card, GF encoded the save file somehow)
yes i didn't modify anything but species sorry if this was not clear earlier

i was trying to make another contribution as Donovantx8, testing the pokemon that are accepted on random wifi to make clear which pokemon is available on Dream World

• Breeded oddish now enters successful to Random Wifi
  • With that breeded pokemon i modified to make a Plus-Ampharos, it is accepted on random wifi too
  • Same as the Ampharos, tested Solar Power-Charizard, is not allowed in this way, maybe the Dream World Charizard is Male only and makes unable to get Solar Power trough breed, because the Charmander from high link was accepted and this breeded version not

skarm

I HAVE HOTEL ROOMS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Hey guys, Serebii updated THIS jewel:

http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/dreamworldareas.shtml

It appears once you collect enough Dream World points you unlock new areas. There seems to be only a small number of Pokemon listed in the other two areas.

To obtain Dream world points... play the Dream World? The first day I obtained 90 points, the second day I was up to 240. :x

Woah, how the heck did he get that list. o__O

The current dream points on my profile is 381, does it keep adding up as you play or does it reset and convert into something else like the Deru Ball (found 4 in my inventory though I don't see any message of me getting it, unless I missed them.) after each game sync?

Edit: http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/dreamworldattacks.shtml
They have a page on Dream World attacks though there's nothing we haven't found.

Destiny Warrior

also known as Darkwing_Duck
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Considering Serebii's additions, maybe we can add them to the confirmed Pokemon list? Unless it requires even mroe corroboration and evidence...

Hey guys, Serebii updated THIS jewel:

http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/dreamworldareas.shtml

It appears once you collect enough Dream World points you unlock new areas. There seems to be only a small number of Pokemon listed in the other two areas.

To obtain Dream world points... play the Dream World? The first day I obtained 90 points, the second day I was up to 240. :x
I assume those are the only ones he's found so far.

Would someone be as kind as to test a pokesav'd Eccentric Ditto?

It says something about before being able to access the dream island, you need to have a sleeping pokemon. It doesn't make sense since I see your Sableye, unless you accidentally woke it up in GL but have yet to Game Sync your ds to get it back.

Would someone be as kind as to test a pokesav'd Eccentric Ditto?
And adding on to that, breeding the DW ditto with any other breedable non-DW pokemon to see if the DW ability passes on?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/989552-pokemon-black-version/56762499
A rather complete guide on how to get on DW and what to do when you do get on DW.

skarm

I HAVE HOTEL ROOMS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Woah, how the heck did he get that list. o__O

The current dream points on my profile is 381, does it keep adding up as you play or does it reset and convert into something else like the Deru Ball (found 4 in my inventory though I don't see any message of me getting it, unless I missed them.) after each game sync?

Edit: http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/dreamworldattacks.shtml
They have a page on Dream World attacks though there's nothing we haven't found.
It doesn't reset. It keeps adding so its kind of like a PokeWalker style total thing. You earn more points by playing more minigames/befriending Pokemon/find items etc. I am at 240, so you're a bit ahead of me. Chances are ~500 or so is the level.

I will not add the addition 6 Pokemon yet until we can get some verification here. Serebii has been known to be inaccurate when they post new information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)