List of Released Dream World Pokemon Mark II

Superpower Spinda is looking interesting. I just wish they had confirmed the presence of stuff that we could actually use, like, say, Tyrogue and Riolu. Eh, we'll find out soon enough.

Hmm, i wonder if Swinub with Thick Fat comes in it, since it's a Ice/Ground type...
Female Swinub w/ Thick Fat=delicious

It'd just render yet another event pointless...
At least for me, Thick Fat Mamoswine without Ice Shards or Icicle Crash is already a pointless event...

But considering how GF made Eeveelotion event pointless (by releasing female Eevees in the cafe few weeks later, even though it was in Japanese DW, I got mine); how Bannete event was pointless (who actually cares about Cotton Guard?) as Shuppet was released in the manor; how Croagunk is threatened to be pointless now; and considering Thick Fat Mamoswine was distribuited in Europe just few weeks ago; well, I have hopes in Swinub for this area.

Been trying to guess the Croagunk password, without any luck. Here are the ones that are definitely not the password so far:

IGNCHARACTER2011
CROAGUNKNOVEMBER
IGNCROAGUNK
IGNCROAGUNK2011
CROAGUNK2011
CROAGUNKPOISONJAB
POISONJABCROAGUNK
BROCK
CROAGUNK
Poison Touch
PoisonTouch
sdtkhcisavhonasdniugva
PASSWORD
2011Croagunk
IGNCroagunk
IGNCharacter2011
2011IGNCharacter
2011IGNCroagunk
CroagunkNovember11
CroagunkMonth11
PoisonTouchCroagunk2011
PoisonTouchCroagunk
PoisonJabCroagunk2011
PoisonJabCroagunk
R3HG2K5G

Cacnea also seems to be in the Rugged Mountain, you can see it in the picture above the video being befriended

I'm excited for that contrary Spinda, it's cool that GF is giving it a way to abuse its ability, we know it needs all the help it can get...

Been trying to guess the Croagunk password, without any luck. Here are the ones that are definitely not the password so far:

--snip--
BROCK
--snip--
Oh god, that was hilarious.

I think NU will probably just see a rise of Spinda for like 2 weeks, before everyone finally understands just how bad Spinda is and go back to using way better Pokemon (read: Regirock, Kangaskhan)

Seriously, with just that shitty speed you'd need either Trick Room or Choice Scarf to remotely succeed.

At least they did give it something to use Contrary with!

(oh, and if you are curious, this is the first time you will be able to legally get a Pokemon with Contrary. So, yay)

Now to hope for Shuckle to pop up in the Rugged Mountain w/ Shell Smash. That would even better than Spinda...
Dear christ, shuckle with a defense raising attack? With the right support that thing would be near unstoppable.
Honestly though, Contrary Superpower Spinda will be an interesting addition. Sad that it can't be bred, BPass Superpower Spinda Would be hilarious to unleash upon the unsuspecting masses. Sad that nothing else actually interests me from this new area. Maybe next Tuesday I'll be more impressed

Katakiri

Listen, Brendan...
is a Researcher Alumnus
Following the Spooky Manor's 26 Pokemon format and GF's DW trolling patterns:
Normal Pokémon
Mankey
Rhyhorn
Torkoal
Spinda
Cacnea
Burmy
Skorupi
Croagunk (Why?)
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Pokémon Over 7,500 Points
-
-
-
-
-
-

Pokémon Over 10,000 Points
Larvitar
-
-
-

I'm assuming Larvitar is a high-point Pokemon since Spiritomb got crap for an ability but is a rare Pokemon, much like Larvitar.

I'm gonna try to take a crack at guessing all the Pokemon. Feel free to join in the shenanigans.

EDIT:
Normal Pokémon
Diglett
Mankey
Machop
Geodude
Cubone
Rhyhorn
Slugma
Aron
Numel
Torkoal
Spinda
Cacnea
Burmy
Skorupi
Croagunk (Again, why?)

Onix
Swinub
Phanpy
Tyrogue
Magby
Shroomish

Clefairy
Larvitar
Hippopotas
Cranidos

Couldn't fit in:
Gible
Snover
Bagon
Nosepass
Beldum
Ditto
Riolu
Trapinch
all your hopes & dreams
etc.

Holy crap I ran out of room... There is DEFINTELY a Cave Area in the future because even if Rugged Mountain had 30 Pokemon it still wouldn't be enough to fit those Ground & Steel-types in. This is gonna be one intresting area with all the possible Pokemon that they could throw in there.

Btw Shroomish is a mountain mushroom, it was found in the same place as Croagunk & Skorupi in 4th Gen, and it's found in a mountain route (Route 11) in BW. I will bet money Shroomish is here.

Following the Spooky Manor's 26 Pokemon format and GF's DW trolling patterns:
Normal Pokémon
Mankey
Rhyhorn
Torkoal
Spinda
Cacnea
Burmy
Skorupi
Croagunk (Why?)
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-

Larvitar
-
-
-

I'm assuming Larvitar is a high-point Pokemon since Spiritomb got crap for an ability but is a rare Pokemon, much like Larvitar.

I'm gonna try to take a crack at guessing all the Pokemon. Feel free to join in the shenanigans.

EDIT:
Normal Pokémon
Diglett
Mankey
Machop
Geodude
Cubone
Rhyhorn
Slugma
Aron
Numel
Torkoal
Spinda
Cacnea
Burmy
Skorupi
Croagunk (Again, why?)

Onix
Swinub
Phanpy
Tyrogue
Magby
Shroomish

Clefairy
Larvitar
Hippopotas
Cranidos

Couldn't fit in:
Gible
Snover
Bagon
Nosepass
Beldum
Ditto
all your hopes & dreams
etc.

Holy crap I ran out of room... There is DEFINTELY a Cave Area in the future because even if Rugged Mountain had 30 Pokemon it still wouldn't be enough to fit those Ground & Steel-types in. This is gonna be one intresting area with all the possible Pokemon that they could throw in there.
I'll take a crack at that myself.

Sorry, I didn't bother to arrange them by national dex order.

Normal Pokémon
Mankey
Machop
Torkoal
Spinda
Cacnea
Burmy
Sandshrew
Numel
Slugma
Geodude
Diglett
Aron
Makuhita
Baltoy
Onix

Rhyhorn
Tyrogue
Croagunk
Skorupi
Solrock
Lunatone

Larvitar
Ditto
Riolu
Magby

New area speculation? Count me in!

Normal Pokémon
Mankey
Rhyhorn
Torkoal
Cacnea
Burmy
Skorupi
Croagunk (Because)
Cleffa
Machop
Geodude
Magnemite
Whismur
Pineco
Diglett
Swinub

Onix
Magby
Absol
Snorunt
Cranidos
Shieldon

Larvitar
Spinda
Shroomish (A guy can hope...)
Bagon

I'm liking this new area so far. Water Absorb Cacnea, Defiant Mankey, Overcoat Burmy -> Tinted Lens Mothim, and Contrary Spinda seem cool. Nice additions to NU/RU Imo :]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)