List of Released Dream World Pokemon Mark II

Why do you want female SL Cinccino anyway? He already gets all the good moves he wants as lvl up moves no?
Greater availability to those of us who prefer to wait until the US release to actually get B2/W2. Also makes it easier to get desirable nature and IVs. Oh, and what if I wanted a Shiny one? The male-only Minccino, IIRC, can't be Shiny.

Greater availability to those of us who prefer to wait until the US release to actually get B2/W2. Also makes it easier to get desirable nature and IVs. Oh, and what if I wanted a Shiny one? The male-only Minccino, IIRC, can't be Shiny.
If how BW2 is region locked is any indication, they do not want us NA folks to get it as easily...

Tugged in Munna, hoping to go to Manor, here is where I went.
- 3 Ice Caves
- 3 Oceans

Hmmm, aside from the fact that I can go to Ocean with low points, the other thing is that there is no Manor, no matter how hard I tried.
Well that's interesting. No more point requirement for Sky/Sea, then? Sounds like you should give Sky a try. Although no manor appearance is odd. Maybe they recalibrated the requirements? Sounds like it's worth looking into.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
here's my haul guessing they made sparkling sea the default for new accounts ?_? went there 4 times consecutively then 1 trip to icy cave followed by more sea. If someone could help translate any that aren't already on the OP that'd be great did it myself.

atsync

Where the "intelligence" of TRAINERS is put to the test!
is a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogon
Hopefully this is all correct:

The top image has Stunfisk with Yawn (egg move), Alomomola with Aqua Ring (level up move) and Mirror Coat (egg move), Basculin (red) with Agility (egg move), Basculin (blue) also with Agility and Drilbur with Rock Climb (egg move).

Second image is Basculin (blue) with Zen Headbutt I think (so both forms have identical special moves).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moving this here:

Because it can't really hurt to have it here, I'm also making a list for BW2, now that pics of those are coming in:

Icy Cave
Druddigon's other special move
Drilbur's other special move

Sparkling Sea
Female Alomomola
Female Basculin (blue) and Basculin (blue)'s level up move (Headbutt?)

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Female drilbur and one of its special moves are already covered by my pics, Basculin's other special move is agility. Thanks for the list and translations

Doing 2 corrections from what i said before:
-I Catch one Minccino, not cinccino. Sorry for the trouble...
-The Hidden hollow don't respawn from one day to another. maybe it takes 24 hours, just like old Dream World.

Hello,

I saw this missing from the OP, so I thought I'd share it.

I utilize this post extensively, so I hope this small contribution helps even if it's just a small part. Thank you for the excellent reference for my Pokemon hunting in the Dream World!

Looks like this post got missed. First post hasn't been updated with this guy's contribution.

Also has Spheal's default move been revealed? It's the only thing missing.

I'm interested in the items that are obtainable in Icy Cave. From what I've read on Serebii forums, these are obtainable items:

Already existing items:
~ Revive
~ Heart Scale

New items:
~ The new berries
~ All type gems
~ All coloured shards
~ Dusk Ball
~ Rare Bone
~ NeverMeltIce

Anyone obtain anything not listed?

I have another question concerning Pokémon that are hiding in the Hidden Hollows. Besides Mincinno, which ones are programmed to be male only? Which Pokémon can be either male or female (for passing its DW ability if it is female)?

Uhh, Mawile is already on the list champ. We already have the screenies on Mawile (fire and ice punch). Either you made a typo searching for it, skipped it when skimming for it or meant something else entirely.
Sorry, my bad. I used Ctrl+F "Spooky" to compare the list with my collection. Mawile was not found, because ist says: #303 Mawile (Spook y Manor), with a gap between "Spook" and "y", that's why my search jumped over it.

Has anyone come across new pokemon in any other area besides Sparkling Sea or Icy Cave? 'Cuz I didn't find any today in Spooky Manor or Windswept Sky.

Got some good stuff in Sparkling Sea and Icy Cave, though. Not sure if any of these are new... female Drilbur, Aron or Alomomola?

Etherion from Serebii said:
In case Nexus needs some photo proof, though the user could have taken screenshot of their summary pages.

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
All Hidden Hollows Pokémon tested so far have both shiny lock and male-only lock. Please, if you can provide saves come on #smogonwifi IRC so more can be tested.

This is really important. We do not want to rely on hearsay. People were claiming female DW Minccino prior to testing remember? For all we know gender could be pre-determined at the same time as the Pokémon is chosen. Many saves are needed.

All Hidden Hollows Pokémon tested so far have both shiny lock and male-only lock. Please, if you can provide saves come on #smogonwifi IRC so more can be tested.

This is really important. We do not want to rely on hearsay. People were claiming female DW Minccino prior to testing remember? For all we know gender could be pre-determined at the same time as the Pokémon is chosen. Many saves are needed.
I believe Regenerator Foongus was Female, from a previous page.

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
Forgive me for saying it's very difficult to trust a user on the WiFi blacklist for giving too many EVs (re: hacking). If I'm wrong I apologize in advance. A screenshot of the captured Pokémon isn't really enough proof. One can take a pic of a shiny Victini for instance. That is why I ask for saves; with saves the RNG researchers can give 100% proof of a gender lock.

To be clear we need saves BEFORE the capture. Not after. That won't help one bit. They need to be able to check the generation routine.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
Oh so the guy who found female DW Breloom also found a female DW Zangoose? Hm... Well Nexus literally just found a female DW Tangela (and is providing the save). Wonder if only certain Pokémon can be female or if gender is determined at the same time the Pokémon species is (like Entralink encounters).

For what it's worth a provided save with Zangoose was male-only.

Edit: Current theory is gender is determined at the same time as the species just like Entralink. Not sure if saves are required anymore or not.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Edit: Current theory is gender is determined at the same time as the species just like Entralink. Not sure if saves are required anymore or not.
In which case we just need to find when it gets generated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)