List of Released Dream World Pokemon Mark II

atsync

Where the "intelligence" of TRAINERS is put to the test!
is a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogon

EDIT: Got some DW stuff too.

EDIT 2: Gothorita and the starters are probably more important, but these are the event things I have that don't have pictures yet.

The Croagunk probably doesn't really matter much though because Croagunk is readily available in Mountain.

atsync

I think that's all of the ones I can get. That leaves Palkia, Ho-oh, Beldum, Slowpoke and Hoothoot (does anyone know if the latter 3 can be unlocked in international versions of Dream Radar?).

4 new ones from me today, all with level up moves.

1) Stunfisk (F) (Mud Slap)

2) Pawniard (M) (Fury Cutter)

3) Golett (Rollout)

4) Emolga (M) (Quick Attack)

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Yup, all the Unova mons are accounted for with visual evidence. Thanks everyone, till the next update.

atsync

Ok so we know how to unlock the special extentions in international versions now (got these from serebii).

Basically, press start at the main menu, and then press the following at the next screen:

Extention A (Beldum): up, right, down, left, X, R, L
Extention B (Slowpoke): up, down, right, left, Y, R, L
Extention C (Hoothoot): R, L, Y, X, left, right, Y, X

Are you still needing data on the Yancy trading sequence? As only Snorlax is put up for the in-game trade list. I've already gotten a good bunch of pokémon from her, including female ones, if you do indeed need the information. So far, it seems to perfectly follow serebii's list of her pokémon, including the order of trades.

If you need the information, I do not yet know how to upload pictures, but would pictures of the pokémon in my own party suffice, or do I need to show the moment I wold receive the pokémon from her. I would be willing to supply information I can proof.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Are you still needing data on the Yancy trading sequence? As only Snorlax is put up for the in-game trade list. I've already gotten a good bunch of pokémon from her, including female ones, if you do indeed need the information. So far, it seems to perfectly follow serebii's list of her pokémon, including the order of trades.

If you need the information, I do not yet know how to upload pictures, but would pictures of the pokémon in my own party suffice, or do I need to show the moment I wold receive the pokémon from her. I would be willing to supply information I can proof.
I had forgotten about Yancy/Curtis tbh, only had Snorlax since it's the only unique one you get from her, but yeah I could use those just an image of the Pokemon in your party showing that the OT is Yancy/Curtis.

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
If Pokécheck would do I have all of Curtis' mons here. Only the OT/level/ability/moves are fixed. No special moves.

Note that currently Pokécheck does not recognize those Pokémon so they get flagged as invalid.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
So, looks like new dream area coming up called the Dream Park, so far only confirmed for Japan but if they keep the trend they've had with the other areas we should be seeing it at the same time.

Serebii said:
A brand new Dream World area has been announced. Coming to Japan on November 21st is the special Dream Park area. This area will feature more new Pokémon with their Hidden Abilities, which species we currently do not know. On the same day, a variety of new furniture will be released based on Japanese design; A Castle Dream Home, a table heater, a wardrobe, a hanging scroll, a bonsai tree, fans based upon several types and an Ultra Ball map.

Time to theorize what will be inside, hopes for starters~.

What hasn't been released yet? I get a cutesy pokemon vibe from this thing so I'm not excited yet. If we do get starters, it becomes a lot more relevant. Expecting Eevee, Pichu/Pikachu, and similar "baby" pokemon.

Few things that will not be in there:
Unova Starters
Volcorona line

Both of these has an absent sprite, or the back of rather vol's case. I also doubt legends with dw abilities will be in as well.

I expect a couple of hidden hallow repeats (liepard and woobat). Cafe repeats (poliwhirl and eevee), and may be a couple of 10,000+ pts fucks that makes no sense.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
If I were to make any serious guesses (w/o looking at the list of available entralink sprites) I'd put it on: budew line, elemental monkeys, aipom line, and maybe audino. Speaking of I should add a link to that in the OP as soon as I can find it again...

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
Or hell, just pinch berries, those fucking things are sooo overdue for release now.
You can get Salac, Ganlon, Liechi, and Petaya from Join Avenue. Micle was released via Dream World for entering the All Star Cup so you can get them from people's share shelf. All we really need is Custap now. However, a DW release would be nice because leveling up Join Avenue is a pain.

Ah, about time they revealed this. I don't know if it looks as amusement-park-y as I would imagine it to be but no matter.

Dunno what else to say, though. I doubt starters would pop up (Though that would be awesome). Maybe gothorita would show up? It's been a bit since the Japanese event and pretty much all the past Global Link events have popped up. Maybe Pichu/Chansey to make up for those wireless events as well?

By the way, you can get pinch berries from Join Avenue, so it's not like they're still inaccessible. Still. I wouldn't know what other berry type they could stuff in the park (Unless they decide to just stuff type-resist berries there)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)