List of Released Dream World Pokemon Mark II

atsync

Where the "intelligence" of TRAINERS is put to the test!
is a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogon
Sorry for irrelevant question, but can anyone tell me where to see how many points my account has?
After you log in, click profile and then click the pokemon dream world tab. It's on that page, under the picture of your house

After 2 days without visiting the Manor, I went there four times in a row today ^^. I've gotten a Ralts with Confusion

Has anyone gotten a Pamtre Berry at the Sparkling Sea? I've never seen this berry (not even watered one) and even though it's a nearly useless berry, I want one in my collection, so a confirmation that it does exist would be nice.

Woot, I unlocked Sparkling Seas today! :D

...But arrived there on my 7th trip. -_-

Anyways, today's haul:

(I took the Mawile, btw. :3)

In other DW news, I managed to get a Magic Guard Abra off of the GTS yesterday - only to accidentally trade it off for a non-DW Illumise today. -_- I did get an actual Prankster Illumise anyway. Prankster Sableye, too. So I guess it isn't a total loss. :/ Just gotta keep searchin'!

Has anyone gotten a Pamtre Berry at the Sparkling Sea? I've never seen this berry (not even watered one) and even though it's a nearly useless berry, I want one in my collection, so a confirmation that it does exist would be nice.
Pamtre doesn't exist.

I'd like to confirm Old Gateau, Max elixir, Max Ether, Elixir, Twisted Spoon and spell tag in Spooky Manor. I saw photos from Red Card and Reaper Cloth!

Pamtre doesn't exist.

I'd like to confirm Old Gateau, Max elixir, Max Ether, Elixir, Twisted Spoon and spell tag in Spooky Manor. I saw photos from Red Card and Reaper Cloth!
So good and bad news (good: I'm not missing a berry. Bad: the berry doesn't exist yet, even though it is a crappy one). I am almost sure that I got an Old Gateau two days ago, but I can't log in DW today anymore, so I can only check it tomorrow.

Dear Nintendo,

I appreciate the older areas, but they can fuck off now. If I want to dream about a ghost house, then I will dream just that.

With regards,
Clear.

Translation: No Manor in the 1st acc again.

I confirm serebii is mistaken with the pamtree berry.
It is actually the rawst berry that we can find (which is not listed).

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
Dear Nintendo,

I appreciate the older areas, but they can fuck off now. If I want to dream about a ghost house, then I will dream just that.

With regards,
Clear.

Translation: No Manor in the 1st acc again.
Actually I just went there for the first time today (2nd attempt) and I must say it's by far the best area so far in the DW.

Actually I just went there for the first time today (2nd attempt) and I must say it's by far the best area so far in the DW.
I believe you are missing the point.

No more shitty areas in PGL.

If they are going to keep them, at least keep updating them with new Pokemon. If this is my Pokemon's dream, there should be a Shroomish in the fucking forest getting high on shrooms; there should be a Ho-oh in the sky cloud fucking astronauts while juggling a banana phone.

If they are not going to do that, can at least have the fucking courtesy to let us choose where to go?

I think I'll actually write some of this to the customer service for lulz, let's see if they actually have a sense of humor.

I am okay with the Forest & Sea because they still have a ton of stuff I don't have in them of varying usages

Sky is hrrbl
Yeah, it's so bad it gets no vowels. If they at least, I don't know, threw in some of the new fliers (fireflies, some of the levitating ghosts, etc) I would be more tolerant but yeesh

atsync

Where the "intelligence" of TRAINERS is put to the test!
is a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogon
Crap...

So I go to sync a pokemon in search of more confirmation pictures, but it tells me it has run out of energy because I changed the clock on my 3DS for daylight savings.

So I have nothing to add today :(

I think I'll actually write some of this to the customer service for lulz, let's see if they actually have a sense of humor.
Please do. I'm also interested in what they say, though it will probably be some generic response in the vain of "thank you for the suggestion but we don't care what you think and we'll do what we want to do" (assuming they respond at all).

I have 7 accounts. I tried using 2 of them. Everytime I found a good poke, I got a error. All I got was crap pokes which were male (except Smoochum). Hope it goes well in the next accounts.

Old Gateau

I can't prove I got it in the Manor (you have to believe me), but the print proves its existence in DW.

Molk

Godlike Usmash
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Old Gateau

I can't prove I got it in the Manor (you have to believe me), but the print proves its existence in DW.

finding the old gaeteau pretty much anywhere would be pretty interesting, if it wasn't in the manor it would mean GF is updating the old areas. but im pretty sure you got it at the manor

I hope GF updates the other area as well.

I mean, some pokes on the mansion play other games like the wailord game, so it should be logic if other pokes appear in the other area and want to play the candle game.

But heh, it may never happen.

Damn, I really want Shroomish in the forest right about now.

I mean, its one of the original forest Pokemon, why the fuck is it still unreleased.

Haha, guess how many times did they sent me to the manor this time on the first acc?
FIVE.

I finally found a Sableye, but it is not female, so I didn't take it, instead I took this little gem.

HH Gardevoir w/ Telepathy is a fine supporter in VGC 2012. (And finally a female one)
I think Sableye is a rare spawn in rooms with the chandeliers, on the chandeliers.

Acc 2 and Acc 3 got absolutely rubbish though.

alphatron

Volt turn in every tier! I'm in despair!
Changing tabs doesn't do anything. Visiting the global link website on another tab will give you an error though and interrupt whatever it is you're doing in DW.

And yeah, windswept sky is the worst area of dreamworld. Aside from gligar and possibly murkrow and swablu, the stuff you get there are purely collectibles. Harvest tropius sucks with no pinch berries released. Infiltrator zubat...unnerve aerodactyl. Last time, I was there I took back a pidgey.

Changing tabs doesn't do anything. Visiting the global link website on another tab will give you an error though and interrupt whatever it is you're doing in DW.

And yeah, windswept sky is the worst area of dreamworld. Aside from gligar and possibly murkrow and swablu, the stuff you get there are purely collectibles. Harvest tropius sucks with no pinch berries released. Infiltrator zubat...unnerve aerodactyl. Last time, I was there I took back a pidgey.
I didn't do anything(Yep I experienced the second part some days ago)
I got to the manor 7 times conitnouosly, and every time.....
Aww one more, but no pokes now....
Edit: I could just meet three pokes. 9.9
What to take?(I want to take nothing...)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)