List of Released Dream World Pokemon Mark II

Ho-Oh would be awesome. Regenerator really helps out with his stealth rock weakness and the like. Mostly I just want Ho-Oh to be able to be the beast that he is in Ubers.

So the last and certainly the least confirmation: Sleep Talk Smeargle (yeah, pretty much useless, as getting it in game isn't a tough task at all)

Now that we have all the confirmations, Game Freaks can already release new areas ^^ (yeah, I know it's unlikely)

Coincidental: Smeargle's moves here coincide with his moves from Pokemon Cafe.

Oh well, considering that you could get one off the GTS, I suppose its not anything unique, but still ;/

atsync

Where the "intelligence" of TRAINERS is put to the test!
is a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogon
Huh.

So since Sleep Talk Smeargle has been found, and I have Abra, Sableye and Illumise (for Volbeat), Spooky Manor is now as dead to me as all the other areas hahaha.

First off, spamming votes like you guys are suggesting isn't going to be successful. What you're doing right now can easily be replicated by hundreds of thousands (perhaps millions) of people.

Second ...what's the point in voting for a non-legendary? Even if Ditto were to win, it's probably going to show up in a DW expansion sooner or later - especially when it's from generation 1. It would be considerably more smart to vote for a legendary with an awesome DW ability. Even if it's missing out on notable tutor moves, there's no guarantee it will stay that way forever this generation.
There's a reason Gamefreak hasn't released Ditto yet, and if they decide to never release it (Hall of Origin Arceus) this might be our only chance to get it. We already know Japan has another poll where you can vote for Lugia/Ho-oh/Suicune/ some other legendaries/filler. And legendary status doesn't make a pokemon. Look at Phione.

edit: I just noticed while in private browsing after voting, I click the global link home page and Im not logged in. Does this mean the votes aren't counting?
edit2: I think you have to login everytime you open a new private browsing window.

TROP

BAN DRUDDIGON. FIREWALL DRAGON DID NOTHING WRONG
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
First off, spamming votes like you guys are suggesting isn't going to be successful. What you're doing right now can easily be replicated by hundreds of thousands (perhaps millions) of people.

Second ...what's the point in voting for a non-legendary? Even if Ditto were to win, it's probably going to show up in a DW expansion sooner or later - especially when it's from generation 1. It would be considerably more smart to vote for a legendary with an awesome DW ability. Even if it's missing out on notable tutor moves, there's no guarantee it will stay that way forever this generation.
There is no guarantee Azure Flute will stay unreleased forever last gen,I mean they coded an Area just for Arceus,recorded own BGM and even coded a second time event of the HGSS lv 1 dragon trio....oh wait.

>legendary that gets a kinda good ability but misses out on very good moves
>random poke gets an ability that makes the poke completely fucking awesome but (maybe!) misses out on 1 move

I have already made my choice, and DW ditto/'loom is my choice

atsync

Where the "intelligence" of TRAINERS is put to the test!
is a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogon

We know that vote spaming might not get us what we want exactly but it sure increases our chances of getting something that is at least useful because it seems unlikely that some 11 year old Charizard fanboy is going to do the same thing.

Also, you can't guarantee that any pokemon will be released, and even then I'd rather have something I want RIGHT NOW rather than wait for a couple of years for when it MIGHT be released be other means (I repeat MIGHT). Not that I would mind having a Water Absorb Suicune or whatever.

V4Victini

再起不能
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnus
Voted Zapdos. I like Zapdos, and I'm sad to see it fall to UU; hopefully, Lightningrod will make it good again. Besides, tutors are going to come back in the inevitable Gray/Grey Version, so Heat Wave will only be a few years away.
Maybe in the R/S remakes. Its been confirmed that no 3rd cross game like Platinum/Emerald/Crystal will be made.

Ditto/'SHroom Shroomish gets Spore. Breloom does not.

Yea of course, but we all don't know which pokemon are we going to get, who knows?

At least almost everybody on Smogon votes for the ditto.

TROP

BAN DRUDDIGON. FIREWALL DRAGON DID NOTHING WRONG
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Maybe in the R/S remakes. Its been confirmed that no 3rd cross game like Platinum/Emerald/Crystal will be made.
People still believe this shit even after Masuda himself said that was false?.
Source:Masuda Confirmed
So Ditto or Shroomish are our chosen ones to be released?.

We know that vote spaming might not get us what we want exactly but it sure increases our chances of getting something that is at least useful because it seems unlikely that some 11 year old Charizard fanboy is going to do the same thing.

Also, you can't guarantee that any pokemon will be released, and even then I'd rather have something I want RIGHT NOW rather than wait for a couple of years for when it MIGHT be released be other means (I repeat MIGHT). Not that I would mind having a Water Absorb Suicune or whatever.
Definitely don't want to see the end result of that, but I think the minors will end up voting for some random legendary the most over ...Charizard.

Anyway, I never said it was guaranteed. I only insinuated that Ditto had and probably still has a good chance at seeing its release with Imposter over say, DW Legendaries like Ho-oh/Lugia. In any case, I know the outcome is probably going to suck, so I'm not really keeping my fingers crossed.

Ditto/'SHroom Shroomish gets Spore. Breloom does not.
What if Shroomish gets a special move on Dream World, it could be Spore.

Bullet Seed is crucial to techniloom, it's half the reason for techniloom to be techniloom. and we can't be sure it'll be female since Japan and Korea got genderless releases. So ditto for me.

@Prophet: No 11 year is going tovote for Charizard considering they're only old enough to be familiar with D/P and maybe R/S/E

Katakiri

Listen, Brendan...
is a Researcher Alumnus
Please stop voting for 2 Pokemon, there's only going to be one winner. I can stand having the communities votes divided but when people are actually voting for 2 different Pokemon themselves, that annoys me.

In truth, I want Techniloom but since the majority wants Ditto, I've voted for Ditto 30 times today & will continue to do so every day. Doing the math, by the end of November, I'm going to have voted for Ditto at least 900 times even though I wanted Techniloom.

I've looked around on other forums as well. It's not Breloom they want, it's not Zapdos, it's not Ho-oh, it's Ditto. I'd rather have my votes matter instead of voting for a Pokemon that I know will not win.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)