List of Released Dream World Pokemon Mark II

If all this incognito voting don't actually counts towards the total, and we only have one vote then we're still stuck with a problem. Gamefreak nearly sexist tendency towards male Pokemon make wanting to vote for breedable gendered Pokemon like Shroomish very iffy, while voting for a Legendary Pokemon means no 4th gen move tutor/TMs for it....some of which are very precious to them.

I guess I'll vote for Ditto then. Everyone and their grandmother seem to be hyped over that gelatinous bastard.

atsync

Where the "intelligence" of TRAINERS is put to the test!
is a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogon
@Prophet: No 11 year is going tovote for Charizard considering they're only old enough to be familiar with D/P and maybe R/S/E
It was actually me that made that claim (Prophet just quoted me). But the fact that I used Charizard in the example has nothing to do with the point I was trying to make. The point I was making was that it seems unlikely that some pokekid who votes based on what they think looks cool is going to vote more than once, since it will probably be done on a whim or something.

In that case, it can't hurt to submit multiple votes (though I've only submitted 10 and can't be bothered doing it anymore lol).

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
HEY GUYS PAY ATTENTION TO ME I'M WHITE

First, Masuda has NEVER said there will be no RS remakes. In fact, he's "considering" it after some people asked for it in his (or the Pokémon Company's) Twitter (hah, as if the idea has never crossed his mind). Same thing with a 3rd game for Black/White; it was a mistranslation and Masuda himself has said it was a fake.

Second, let's all vote on whatever we believe is the best choice; as R_N said, they update the rankings every Tuesday. So, next Tuesday, we see which out of Ditto/Ho-oh/Raikou/Suicune/Zapdos/Shroomish (NOT BRELOOM) has increased the most and then... we all focus on it. Trust me, even if you don't care about Ho-oh and wants Ditto, everyone will be sorry if both end up in top 5 and Staravia wins.

i just voted 73 times.

Ditto.

i would actually like to see regice with ice body.

moxie salamece is pretty tempting with its scarf dragon claw spams.

Mario With Lasers

i just voted 73 times.

Ditto.

i would actually like to see regice with ice body.

moxie salamece is pretty tempting with its scarf dragon claw spams.
We'll have Moxie Salamence once they release a Cave Area (which will sure come one day), and no way in fuck we're going to waste a vote on Salamence when we could vote on Ho-oh...

By the way it got the last post syndrome so I'm reposting because THE WORLD HAS TO READ IT

HEY GUYS PAY ATTENTION TO ME I'M WHITE

First, Masuda has NEVER said there will be no RS remakes. In fact, he's "considering" it after some people asked for it in his (or the Pokémon Company's) Twitter (hah, as if the idea has never crossed his mind). Same thing with a 3rd game for Black/White; it was a mistranslation and Masuda himself has said it was a fake.

Second, let's all vote on whatever we believe is the best choice; as R_N said, they update the rankings every Tuesday. So, next Tuesday, we see which out of Ditto/Ho-oh/Raikou/Suicune/Zapdos/Shroomish (NOT BRELOOM) has increased the most and then... we all focus on it. Trust me, even if you don't care about Ho-oh and wants Ditto, everyone will be sorry if both end up in top 5 and Staravia wins.

BTzz

spams overhand rights
is a Contributor Alumnus
I really wanted DW Sandshrew (broken UU sand anyone?), but that will probably get released in a future expansion so I spammed Ditto votes.

@Katakari: It's entirely based on your browser history. ;)
I see...wait what a pretty odd and easily exploitable way of managing a poll. I swear this is probably one of trollfreak's traps.

BTW, does logging-in before voting have any effort on voting? With no result at the moment I can't tell.

Mario With Lasers

if we are all waiting for the cave area, might as well wait cuz ditto will be in there.
Ditto can fit anywhere and yet we have no clue when or where he'll appear; Bagon, on the other hand, will appear in a cave area.

But that's irrelevant, Ho-oh is gonna win this shit.

TROP

BAN DRUDDIGON. FIREWALL DRAGON DID NOTHING WRONG
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
if we are all waiting for the cave area, might as well wait cuz ditto will be in there.
  • There is no way to tell if they will add another area,and they took almost a year to add a new one anyways.
  • There is no way to tell what would be there.
How about no,keep voting for ditto if you want it.

Stratos

Banned deucer.
I personally would have preferred Techniloom but as of now the best option is what Mario suggested, I suggest updating OP with it

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
The mascot thing has no mentions for a DW ability. And with Zekrom and Reshiram available as choices, it just becomes even more unlikely.

Mario With Lasers

Hm, now that I went to Serebii, I realized we'd need to wait until the 15th to know which pokémon increased the most, and that's halfway through the voting... Well who cares, we all vote for the most wanted mons (Ho-oh, Lugia, Ditto, Shroomish, Raikou, Zapdos; anything else?) and on the 15th, we focus on only one. How's that?

IIII, many people are only voting for three choices: Ho-oH- Ditto- Breloom.

Ho-oH and ditto looks very beasty to me!

But if I have to choose only one, its on ditto! LOL.
And im sorry if I keep on posting about this, but its fun about my opinion.

Katakiri

Listen, Brendan...
is a Researcher Alumnus
Well if Ditto is released I'm voting for Zapdos since it kiiinda did single-handedly (hi breloom) make running Rotom-W a liability in DW. (Rotom-W is #28th as opposed to OU's "must have on every team" status. Mine included.) But yeah Ditto's cool although he's like 35th or 40th in DW since he's entirely gimmick-based. Still cool though, but he's no Breloom/Zapdos. I'll still vote for him though if he isn't.

Oh and lol@Raikou. Zapdos actually can live (very well I might add) without Heat Wave due to it being able to Sub/Roost & stall-out Ferrothorn's Low PP Attacks and even hit back from behind a Sub due to it's excellent typing & bulk. Ferrothorn and Jirachi are about the only reason Zapdos truly needs Heat Wave especially with a +1 Sp.Attack boost.

Without Aura Sphere Raikou's just a Zapdos that can't recover any HP. He's just a Jolteon with Calm Mind. He's going to sit there trying to setup getting eaten away by hazards & Sandstorm & faint to priority or scarf as soon as he manages to KO anything and all the while, he's totally open physically defensively and entirely walled & destroyed by Ferrothorn & Tyranitar.

Since the VAST majority of players don't play Ubers, Ho-oh's not even worth a vote. I will bet you money that Ho-oh won't even make Top 5.

I'm still hyped for Non-Sand Scarf Tyranitar. A solid Rock-type for Sun & can abuse Sandstorms caused by the other team. So lovely.

I'm still hyped for Non-Sand Scarf Tyranitar. A solid Rock-type for Sun & can abuse Sandstorms caused by the other team. So lovely.
Do we know any of the Rugged Mountain Pokemon's special moves? ScarfTar without Superpower (or Aqua Tail or the Elemental punches) would be less exciting.

atsync

Where the "intelligence" of TRAINERS is put to the test!
is a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogon
Do we know any of the Rugged Mountain Pokemon's special moves? ScarfTar without Superpower (or Aqua Tail or the Elemental punches) would be less exciting.
Sadly, Larvitar can't learn the elemental punches or Aqua Tail in 4th gen (Tyranitar can but Larvitar can't), so it seems unlikely that it will get those moves. I wouldn't say it's impossible since there are a small group of pokemon that get DW exclusive moves like Inferno Misdreavus and Hyper Voice Chimecho, but it still seems unlikely.

Superpower is possible though, so fingers crossed.

We're not gonna know any of the special moves until it's released most likely, just like with Spooky Manor. But everyone's gonna be on top of that so expect a full list around 1-2 days of the release of the area, and more time for all proof pictures.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)