List of Released Dream World Pokemon Mark II

atsync

Where the "intelligence" of TRAINERS is put to the test!
is a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogon
Nah that was just what I got. Including yours it becomes:

Cave: 119
Mountain: 105
Sky: 25
Forest: 27
Sea: 20
Manor: 24

I've been keeping track of unreleased abilities:
- Ekans (Unnerve), Arbok (Unnerve)
- Paras (Damp), Parasect (Damp)
- Articuno (Snow Cloak)
- Zapdos (Lightning Rod)
- Moltres (Flame Body)
- Mewtwo (Unnerve)
- Chikorita (Leaf Guard), Bayleef (Leaf Guard), Meganium (Leaf Guard)
- Cyndaquil (Flash Fire), Quilava (Flash Fire), Typhlosion (Flash Fire)
- Totodile (Sheer Force), Croconaw (Sheer Force), Feraligatr (Sheer Force)
- Aipom (Skill Link)
- Pineco (Overcoat), Forretress (Overcoat)
- Raikou (Volt Absorb)
- Entei (Flash Fire)
- Suicune (Water Absorb)
- Wurmple (Run Away), Beautifly (Rivalry), Dustox (Compoundeyes)
- Seedot (Pickpocket), Nuzleaf (Pickpocket), Shiftry (Pickpocket)
- Nincada (Run Away), Ninjask (Infiltrator)
- Roselia (Leaf Guard)
- Gulpin (Gluttony), Swalot (Gluttony)
- Regirock (Sturdy)
- Regice (Ice Body)
- Registeel (Light Metal)
- Kricketot (Run Away), Kricketune (Technician)
- Budew (Leaf Guard), Roserade (Technician)
- Ambipom (Skill Link)
- Heatran (Flame Body)
- Snivy (Contrary), Servine (Contrary), Serperior (Contrary)
- Tepig (Thick Fat), Pignite (Thick Fat), Emboar (Reckless)
- Oshawott (Shell Armor), Dewott (Shell Armor), Samurott (Shell Armor)
- Pansage (Overgrow), Simisage (Overgrow)
- Pansear (Blaze), Simisear (Blaze)
- Panpour (Torrent), Simipour (Torrent)
- Audino (Klutz)
- Timburr (Iron Fist), Gurdurr (Iron Fist), Conkeldurr (Iron Fist)
- Throh (Mold Breaker)
- Sawk (Mold Breaker)
- Scraggy (Intimidade), Scrafty (Intimidate)
- Gothita (Shadow Tag)
- Klink (Clear Body)
- Litwick (Shadow Tag), Lampent (Shadow Tag), Chandelure (Shadow Tag)
- Rufflet (Hustle)
- Larvesta (Swarm), Volcarona (Swarm)

Note that even though Braviary, Klank and Klinklang are available, Klink and Rufflet aren't. Gothorita has been anounced but not released yet.

Another trip:

- Axew with Dragon Rage
- Klank with Charge Beam

So for Ground we get z = 1.65 (p-value = 0.099) for Atsync's data. Adding MB Espeon's data we get z = 1.16 (p-value = 0.245). Apparently Ground has the same preference for both Cave and Mountain.

atsync

Now that monotypes are essentially done (well, besides Dragon I guess), I decided to try a dual type run where both types favour the same area.

For this run, I used 2 types that boosted the same area to the same rate. In this case, I used Joltik and Galvantula. Bug and Electric favour Forest and both boost it to about 50%. These are the results:

Forest: 144
Sky: 31
Sea: 26
Manor: 22
Cave: 40
Mountain: 26

Forest is about 50%. By the looks of it, the rate doesn't change if the rates of the individual types are the same. Unfortunately, this will probably mean that Fire/Fighting types will not be any different from pure Fire and pure Fighting types, so the best rate you can have for Mountain is 50%. Oh well.

Next time I'll test a dual type where the area favoured is the same but the rate is different.

Female Titoruga

Also re-posting:

- Female Emolga
- Galvantula with Electro Ball (level up) and Disable (egg move)
- Pawniard with Fury Cutter (level up)

atsync

Today I tested Leavanny and Sewaddle, both Bug/Grass. Bug has a 50% Forest rate and Grass has 70%. The results are:

Forest: 166 (59%)
Sky: 32
Mountain: 20
Manor: 25
Cave: 20
Sea: 18

So yeah, it looks like it is a simple average between the rates of the 2 types after all.

atsync

Today I tested Normal/Flying to see if they act like pure Flying or if the Normal type has some sort of dilutional effect on the Flying type.

I tested with Pidove and Swellow. Unfortunately this run is a bit smaller than normal because my run with Swellow got interupted by my internet acting up. I literally got 9 visits to the island from that run! I decided to post it anyway:

Sky: 87 (54%)
Manor: 23
Forest: 21
Cave: 13
Sea: 12
Mountain: 5

From this dataset it looks like the Normal type DOES reduce the effect of the Flying type. Of course, Normal/Flying (or Dragon/Flying) is possibly your best bet for visiting the Sky if you don't have Sky Plate Arceus, though it isn't as good.

I might test Dragon/Flying tomorrow just to make sure.

atsync

No data today, but just posting to say that the Crustle C-Gear is available in Australia (and America/Europe most likely). Password is CRUSTLECGEAR2012.

atsync

Ok this is a small run with Dragon/Flying:

Sky: 66 (46%)
Forest: 22
Sea: 15
Manor: 18
Mountain: 11
Cave: 11

Fairly similar to Normal/Flying as expected.

This will probably be my last post for gathering data for a while (unless someone has any particular requests). I really want to try and get all the current females before BW2 comes out here and I can't test properly while I do that. I hope someone found what I've been doing useful though...

Do copies of Black and White sold in American Target stores still come with codes for Justified Lucario? I've heard conflicting answers to this; most sites (such as Bulbapedia) list the event as having run from January to April, but Serebii (who didn't even report it until May 22) lists it as running through September. I know you can still use the code through October 4, but I need clarification on whether or not the games are still being sold with the codes in them. I went to my local Target and asked; they had no idea. Does anyone for sure?

Thanks!

The game will mention on the cover if it has the code on the inside. Some stores are already sold out of the ones with the code.

The game will mention on the cover if it has the code on the inside. Some stores are already sold out of the ones with the code.
Will this be on the cover of the display box or just the boxes of the actual games for sale (or both)? When I went there, I didn't see any mention of a code on the cover of the display box, and when the employee opened up the cabinet to try answer my question, I didn't see anything on the sale boxes either.

Do you have more info on specifically what it says on the box and how noticeable it is? A picture would be great, but I doubt you have that.

I found this picture; looks like it's an orange sticker with Lucario's face on it, placed over one of Reshiram/Zekrom's wings.

These stickers were definitely absent from all the copies they had in the Target I went to. So these marked games with the codes inside are still being sold at some Target stores?

Riolu female with hidden ability is EXTREMELY EASY to get on GTS, so don't worry about this promotion.

Pokemon from Dream radar are offered on GTS for any common pokemon, You just have to look with this rules.

-Always look for female pokemon (for obvious reasons)
-Level is always a Multiple of five (5, 10, 15 ~up to 60), because the level changes as you complete the game.
-Use the location as Japan.

I'm looking right now on GTS, there is a Riolu female Lv.10 and tha trader is asking for a numel Level 10 female. Other one is asking for a beldum level 40 (that you can get on Giant Chasm).

Just avoid level 5 Togepi, sometimes they're White Forest ones.

Actually, same for Riolu, BW2 has them in the wild at level 5. But generally, yeah, they're easy to find on the GTS if you hunt on there, just because of those rules.

(And check to see if the japanese OT is the same as the one offering, that's always a nice rule of thumb. Wouldn't 100% only use Japan though, sometimes people don't have themselves plugged in the globe and pop up as from nowhere.)

Riolu female with hidden ability is EXTREMELY EASY to get on GTS, so don't worry about this promotion.
I know it's easy to get in B/W2 (I'd just wait for it to come out here rather than using the untrustworthy hack-infested GTS), but I may be buying a new B/W game in the meantime (not a used one), so if this promotion is still available, I may as well buy my game at Target with the gift card I have and get the Lucario, especially since I like collecting event Pokémon.

I am getting really frustrated with the Dream World. I have Black 2, and have 3350 points, but no matter what I put to sleep, I am ONLY getting ocean and ice! Is anyone else experiencing this?!

Also, the areas you visit depend on the type of the pokemon you're putting to sleep.
Putting a grass type to sleep. Still getting sea and ice. Putting a flying typre to sleep. Still getting ice and sea.
I'm just very frustrated. I would like to get a Cottonee.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)