List of Released Dream World Pokemon Mark II

atsync

Where the "intelligence" of TRAINERS is put to the test!
is a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogon
Spelon
Pamtre
Nomel
Rabuta

I don't think any of those are out yet (correct me if I'm wrong) so it might be these.

See, I knew I was forgetting berries but I couldn't find them on a list. Yeah, those'll probably be it. It also lines up with their latest pattern of four-berries-an-area.

I believe that will be the last area of dream world. there's not much pokémon to appear on DW, Spelon, pamtre, nomel and rabuta are the last useless berries to appear, probably the other berries will appear as gift on tournaments or on special areas just like Pokemon Cafe forest.

Pokémon families that didn't appear on regular dream world:

Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, Venusaur (Chlorophyll)
Charmander, Charmeleon, Charizard (Solar Power)
Squirtle, Wartortle, Blastoise (Rain Dish)
Weedle (run Away), Beedrill (sniper)
Ekans, Arbok (Unnerve)
Pichu, Pikachu, Raichu (lightning Rod)
Paras, Parasect (Damp)
Venonat (Run away), Venomoth (Wonder Skin)
Grimer, Muk (poison Touch)
Happiny (friend Guard), Chansey (Healer), Blissey (Healer)
Pinsir (Moxie)
Ditto (Imposter)
Eevee (Anticipation), Vaporeon (Hydration), Jolteon (Quick Feet), Flareon (Guts), Espeon (Magic Bounce), Umbreon (Inner Focus), Leafeon (Chlorophyll), Glaceon (Ice body)
Porygon, Porygon2, Porygon-Z (Analytic)
Munchlax, Snorlax (Gluttony)

Chikorita, Bayleef, Meganium (Leaf Guard)
Cyndaquil, Quilava, Typhlosion (Flash Fire)
Totodile, Croconaw, Feraligatr (sheer Force)
Togepi, Togetic, Togekiss (Super Luck)
Aipom, Ambipom (Skill Link)
Unown
Pineco, Forretress (Overcoat)
Heracross (Moxie)

Treecko, Grovyle, Sceptile (Unburden)
Torchic, Combusken, Blaziken (speed Boost)
Mudkip, Marshtomp, Swampert ( Damp)
Wurmple (Run Away), Beautifly (Rivalry), Dustox (Compoundeyes)
Seedot, Nuzleaf, Shiftry (Pickpocket)
Shroomish (Quick Feet), Breloom (Technician)
Slakoth, Vigoroth, Slaking
Nincada (Run Away), Ninjask (Infiltrator), Shedinja
Plusle
Minum
Budew (Leaf Guard), Roselia (leaf guard), Roserade (Technician)
Gulpin, Swalot (Gluttony)
Zangoose (Toxic Boost)
Seviper (Infiltrator)
Kecleon

Turtwig, Grotle, Torterra (Shell Armor)
Chinchar, Monferno, Infernape (Iron Fist)
Piplup, Prinplup, Empoleon (Defiant)
Kricketot (run away), Kricketune (Technician)
Combee (Hustle), Vespiqueen (Unnerve)
Cherubi, Cherrim
Riolu (Prankster), Lucario (Justified)
Carnivine

I won't do the list about the unova pokemon,because I believe that those pokemon are a different case, Dream world main purpose is to make people have access to old pokemon with new abilities.

Game freaks could do a special area with all unowns, I know that it's useless for battle purposes, but they could do a special minigame and with some useful items.

Yeah, but we get 5th gen Dream World stuff with BW2, so it really shouldn't be dismissed.

Also, hopefully they won't add too much stuff that's already in the grottos. Still got a bunch of unreleased unbreedables that can be released. But we'll see.

And to think, only 19 or so of them aren't in hidden grottos (Excluding starters). Hopefully a fair chunk of the 19 will be in there.

...I wonder what Pokémon types will take you to Dream Park.

I believe that this area will have a lot of bug and poison pokemon, so I'll start trying to send bug and poison.

I don't think that they will take hidden grottos or other method like dream radar in consideration. A lot of pokemon from hidden grotto has been released on dream world a lot of time ago.

Here is a list I had made and been updating, has the unova pokemon in it, so yeah.

UNRELEASED DW:

Ekans
Paras
Articuno

Zapdos

Moltres

Mewtwo

Chikorita
Cyndaquil

Totodile

Aipom
Pineco
Raikou

Entei

Suicune

Wurmple
Seedot
Nincada
Budew
Gulpin
Regirock
Regice

Registeel
Kricketot
Heatran
Snivy

Tepig

Oshawott
Pansage

Pansear

Panpour

Timburr

Throh
Sawk

Gothita *
Klink*
Litwick

Rufflet*
Larvesta

*Pokemon can be found in its evolution with its DW, however it can not be passed down do to being Male only pokemon or because it is genderless.

atsync

Yeah I was going to try Normal (or Dragon) as well because they don't have preferences yet and it made sense to me that this might be the time to give them some.

Even if we find some good types to use we'll probably need to test all the types again anyway because some may have changed unexpectedly. Rock went from liking Mountain only before the Cave was opened to liking both Mountain and Cave after the Cave was opened so you never know what they might do. Not sure if I'll bother estimating the actual rates of the types like I did before (maybe just for types that favour Park) but we'll see.

I'm probably not gonna be doing type testing this time, but I'll definitely get snapshots of stuff.

Rates would still be cool, though. Even if it's just a ballpark estimate with high results. It's been useful for judging who to send to the manor, for example.

atsync

@ Nexus: I have pictures of Yancy's pokemon if you want to use them.

atsync

Serebii said:
The official update has updated with various Dream Park details. First, it has announced 8 of the Pokémon to be found in the area. These Pokémon are Pinsir, Heracross, Seedot, Shroomish, Timburr, Throh, Sawk and Scraggy. More will be discovered upon release. It also announced the new mini-game called "Play Board". In this one, you select a character based on their board and haveto navigate an obstacle course, collecting points as you go. It also showcased the new Dream World House.

Oh thank god Pinsir, Heracross aaaand wait a minute Timburr?
But I thought only Gurdurr had sprites for the entralink

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Thanks for those atsync, not sure how I missed them for 3 days... I'll update the OP later today

atsync

Ok so serebii is saying on his forums that Normal types will favour Dream Park. If it's true then I'm kinda hopeful that Normal is the only type favouring the Park so we don't have to worry about seeing if one type is more effective than the others (like with Ghost vs. Psychic/Dark for Manor). I was going to test Normal first anyway so whatever.

I'm unsure about the Timburr thing. I didn't think there were sprites for that either, but I guess we'll see soon enough. It may well be Gurdurr instead.

I am hoping for a Litwick or Gothita in here even though it does not make sense for them to be in a park... Timburr line might enjoy Iron Fist with Drain Punch; but I think Guts is still superior as it allows things to go wrong.

New Dream World Area is out and we have it. (Pokemon White)

Al; the new stuff I got!

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
Serebii says he found an Eevee. If that's true than the funfest event mission just became utterly pointless... well I guess it would be easier to RNG there. When I go home I will go take a look.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)