List of released Dream World Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, today, I have seen a lot of things:

However, I got nothing in the second account. That one Corsola have to decide to (BAN ME PLEASE) up and have Confuse Ray instead and then insist on me going to the sky 3 times.

The pattern in the forest have changed, there are no Poliwag and Vulpix, instead the Natu, Elekid, and Skitty again.

I think it MIGHT have something to do with playing the very first mini-game when you log on. I'll try it tomorrow...

We need to put out a petition or something to ask them to let us choose where to go. If it is my dream, I choose where I can go, screw your coin flips and luckshit.

If it were like that, then it would be a lucid dream and we would be flying on the wings of a Zapmolcuno and whatnot.
Also Farfetch'd would have Huge Power, Flareon would get Blaze Kick, all the Pokemon would be female and there'd be event legends everywhere
I personally prefer the former. Nothing wrong with either of them.

I swear to god, if all the kiddies wind up voting for Arceus for OUR popularity poll, I will throw pterodactyls with my bare hands into a bus and drive it off a cliff and crash into a tea party as it explode into a glorious blaze of the ages.

Don't make me do it Nintendo.

I personally prefer the former. Nothing wrong with either of them.

I swear to god, if all the kiddies wind up voting for Arceus for OUR popularity poll, I will throw pterodactyls with my bare hands into a bus and drive it off a cliff and crash into a tea party as it explode into a glorious blaze of the ages.

And then everyone votes for Mewtwo

LOLZ
oh they will.

I can't wait for the starters giveaway, myself.

That. And the lack of battle frontier (absent from Sinnoh too) which was so proudly had in HGSS. Also, the graphics in-battle are all pixelated. And the lack of good things to do afte you beat the game (except DW). And I'm missing a few.

They never have a battle frontier in the first game of the generation. It's so they can look great when they add it back in for the next game.

And pixelation is kind of hard to avoid, by the by
Don't see how Dream World is a stand in for the Battle Frontier, either

hmmm, the pattern has been lost now... as I see nothing again today. RAGE. Other than a Female Cradily for breeding purposes.

May be you are suppose to tug in different Pokemon everyday to get cool things...

hmmm, the pattern has been lost now... as I see nothing again today. RAGE. Other than a Female Cradily for breeding purposes.

May be you are suppose to tug in different Pokemon everyday to get cool things...
Or maybe it's still completely random?

I only see the Munna C-Gear thing, while I'm certain that I've played through the game to befriend Espeon. *sigh*
Odd. It was there for me. Maybe they're acounting for time zones and not giving them to the whole world at once.

You sure it registered the Espeon? Clicking the "Play again" button on the game didn't save the Eeveelution, you had to close the tab/window you played the game in. No, I don't know how Nintendo managed to screw that up either.

Those are my guesses.

Odd. It was there for me. Maybe they're acounting for time zones and not giving them to the whole world at once.

You sure it registered the Espeon? Clicking the "Play again" button on the game didn't save the Eeveelution, you had to close the tab/window you played the game in. No, I don't know how Nintendo managed to screw that up either.

Those are my guesses.
Yes, I played the game multiple times over the course of it being open to play, just for kicks, and the window saying I already befriended Espeon popped up every time. I contacted support about it, and I'll see what they have to say about it.

Nah it's weird, even if you hadn't played the game, the eeveelution should have appeared in the promotion tab.

Yeah the tab should appear, but if you haven't played it doesn't work.
Just wait maybe it still not yet available for you.

It's been May 19 for five and a half hours in my timezone, and the promotions tab still just mentions the Munna event, as well.

And before anyone asks, despite it apparently not changing anything, I made sure to get an Eeveelution properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)