List of released Dream World Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
No kidding. I had been trying to get a female poliwag for months with no result. I am hoping with Cafe Forest I finally get me that female version of poliwhirl.

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
So.. I did DW with my Japanese account and got a female Eevee. When I was exiting DW it gave me a bunch of Japanese with three options. I chose one of the options and now I can't find the Eevee in my Entralink Forest. Did I do something wrong?

EDIT: This was my first time using the new GL and I didn't realize they added a button you have to click to wake your Pokémon up on the site. I fixed it. :)

Actually, I still am looking for that east sea shellos! If you can breed one up with sand force that'd be great, and just tell me whatever you want (though I can't guarantee good IVs or anything)

As for the dratini I'm just gonna give it away to whoever since I got one off the GTS before international Dream World was up.

Another great day of doing the cafe done. FEMALE POLIWHIRL GET.

1. Female Smeargle w/Sketch
2. Male Burmy w/Protect
3. Male Smeargle w/Sketch
4. Male Burmy w/Bug Bite
5. Same as 1
6. Female Poliwhirl w/Rain Dance
7. Female Burmy w/Protect

It's quite frustrating that I got the remaining 3 Pokemon... ALL FEMALE... in 1 go. >_> Poliwhirl is the most valuable, and I still have 3 more months to obtain Female Smeargle and Burmy.

Actually, I still am looking for that east sea shellos! If you can breed one up with sand force that'd be great, and just tell me whatever you want (though I can't guarantee good IVs or anything)

As for the dratini I'm just gonna give it away to whoever since I got one off the GTS before international Dream World was up.
Ah, ok, you just want a bredt version? NP, as I can just catch mine and give it you, back mine up and RNG it later.

I'll let you know. I'll try and do it today.

Another great day of doing the cafe done. FEMALE POLIWHIRL GET.

1. Female Smeargle w/Sketch
2. Male Burmy w/Protect
3. Male Smeargle w/Sketch
4. Male Burmy w/Bug Bite
5. Same as 1
6. Female Poliwhirl w/Rain Dance
7. Female Burmy w/Protect

It's quite frustrating that I got the remaining 3 Pokemon... ALL FEMALE... in 1 go. >_> Poliwhirl is the most valuable, and I still have 3 more months to obtain Female Smeargle and Burmy.
Congrats on the Female Poliwhirl. Definitely Poliwhirl is the most valuable one from the females you got. I just went to dream world today and I got a female burmy. After today I have a Female Burmy, Smeargle, and Eevee. All I need now is that Poliwhirl. I am hoping tomorrow's dream world gives me better results but it might be a few days before I get it.

So, I just got my female Eevee. Going on thet "share the wealth" principle, I say PM/VM me for a copy =D I will ask anyone who gets one to also distribute the Eevee further if they would be asked to do so.

I also won't be handing them out for more than a couple of days, I have other things that require my time.

I got my female Eevee this evening. I just need to get the Burmy then I have all the females from the cafe. Then I'll start getting a few males.

I think I am just happy to finally have another game to play! The cafe Pokemon are great but the new game was a welcome change! I was getting really fed up with the others.

Anyone could confirm the following items:

Net Ball from pokémon café;
Leaf Stone From Pokémon Café;
Elixir (the yellow one, not ether, white) from Pleasant Forest.

Those Itens are on Wikipedia, but I suspect that they are wrong.

Heh. I got female Eevee during my 2nd run through the forest, my 2nd day in fact. The first day was pretty much me getting used to the game, and I brought back a male Poliwhirl as a test. This one was my third day at the cafe, so it was quite win, getting 2 female Pokemon consecutively..

Also wouldn't Bug Bite on Burmy be classed as an egg move, since it doesn't have it at Level 10? I dunno, it just seems like a very funny case, since Burmy learns Bug Bite at LV 15 instead of 10.

Technically it'd be classed as a 4th gen move tutor move. But for the case of stuff that's also on the level-up list it tends to be listed as level up. (Besides, I've been doing that for other instances. Nice to keep track of if it's truly unique to 4th gen's moves or not)

Other good examples are goldeen, skitty, and finneon, though they're all 4th gen TM cases.

Nah, it's possible to get 2 Burmys(or Burmies, what the fuck is the plural) with Bug Bite through level up and then breed for a Bug Bite Burmy. I was just wondering what to do in this instance since Bug Bite at LV 10 is illegal without breeding or move tutor.

Unless the Bug Bite Burmy comes at LV 15, in which case I rest my case.

Priority list:
1. Female Eevee (gotten)
2. Female Poliwhirl (gotten)
3. Female Smeargle
4. Female Burmy
5. Male Smeargle
6. Male Eevee
7. Male Burmy
8. Male Poliwhirl(gotten)

Just so you guys know.

Meanwhile, THE CAFE

1. Female Burmy w/ Protect
2. Male Smeargle w/ Captivate =.=
3. Male Eevee w/ Charm
4. Male Burmy w/ Protect
5. Same as 2

oh well its a Burmy, not a Smeargle. I had PO running in the background so the damn game was lagging. _|_

Congratulations on the burmy. I am sure you will get that smeargle soon. I just finished my DW run toady and I finally got Female Poliwhirl on my first run. After so many months I can finally evolve a poliwhirl into a Drizzle Politoed.

I am now complete with Pokemon Cafe. I got Smeargle, Eevee, Burmy, and finally Poliwhirl in female form.

People have said how to get to the Cafe already, but basically click on the page that takes you to your zoomed out house/island thing (it's one of the brown buttons in the top left corner of the screen). On that page, right below your house, should be the Pokemon Café.

Arceus has always royally screwed me in the Dream World (I still don't have a Poison Heal Gliscor) but I actually got a female Smeargle and Burmy. Of course, I'll end up never getting a female Eevee or Poliwhirl, but at least I got something.

For the record, buying the Japanese cartridge of this game was one of the best things I've ever done. My friends are dicking around in the forest stage of the U.S. Dream World at the moment...haha

People have said how to get to the Cafe already, but basically click on the page that takes you to your zoomed out house/island thing (it's one of the brown buttons in the top left corner of the screen). On that page, right below your house, should be the Pokemon Café.

Arceus has always royally screwed me in the Dream World (I still don't have a Poison Heal Gliscor) but I actually got a female Smeargle and Burmy. Of course, I'll end up never getting a female Eevee or Poliwhirl, but at least I got something.

For the record, buying the Japanese cartridge of this game was one of the best things I've ever done. My friends are dicking around in the forest stage of the U.S. Dream World at the moment...haha
Well, I didn't buy a Japanese cart and I can still wander in the cafe... FYI. (wink)

On the US front, fuck the POLICE PGL, this is the third day straight and it is giving me nothing. Only 1 Corsola and it (BAN ME PLEASE) up with the Confuse Ray fetish; Natus loves to have Featherdance, but has to insist on having a penis.

On the other hand, tomorrow I should have enough berries to buy the expensive house in the catalog for both my accounts.

[Yeah, sure, you can breed bug bite on burmy. But really you can breed any level-up move like that when you have a male/female setup have it. So it's not egg move exclusive.
Yeah, it's exclusive enough for me for the sake of Wifi battling, Egg moves are often impossible with cool balls, and having it can confuse people thinking it doesn't have the Egg move, such as the case with Dragon Dance Salamence from Pokemon XD.

Here is a list of Pokemon from the DW that I like in Special balls for competitive purposes.
- Aerodactyl w/ Stealth Rock (DW exclusive)
- Hoppip w/ Encore
- Murkrow w/ Roost
- Corsola w/ Stealth Rock (DW exclusive)
- Miltank w/ Curse
- Tailow w/ Brave Bird
- Wailmer w/ Sleep Talk
- Carvanha w/ Dark Pulse (DW exclusive)
- Swablu w/ Roost
- Tropius w/ Leech Seed
- Chatot w/ Nasty Plot

Take a guess who am I missing right now?

Yeah... that completely missed my point about level up moves. But no matter.

When I got Giga Drain Natu (Which I've been aiming for until I got it yesterday) I just purposely did slightly worse than usual on the minigame. Same for a test with stealth rock corsola. And I've been purposely getting horrible scores to get the worst moves mostly consistently for the below results. Still no idea how much the games affect it if at all but anything's worth a try right?

Anyhow, new stuff.

--------

http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/2383/dw529.png

Female Luvdisc with Charm (Level up move)
Pachirisu with Quick Attack (Level up move)
Elekid with Thundershock (Level up move)
Skarmory with Peck (Level up move)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)