List of released Dream World Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huhhhh they could merely give out male-only/genderless pokémon with DW abilities ?__? That's what they have already done with Tauros, Porygon and Staryu.

And they have thought the whole thing over through: the breeding algorithm is specifically programmed to completely ignore the DW ability step if one of the parents is a Ditto. They knew what they were doing.
Does this mean that if I breed my female DW Pokemon with a Ditto, then the hatched Pokemon will not have the DW ability?

That fucking sucks.

Apparently yes.

Although Eccentric Ditto is so awesome, you DON'T even need to RNG for one with awesome IVs/Nature!(you might if your opponent has Hidden Power, but w/e, I don't rmb the exact mechanics)

Just slap a Scarf, and BAM! You now have arguably the best revenge killer in the entire game.

Apparently yes.

Although Eccentric Ditto is so awesome, you DON'T even need to RNG for one with awesome IVs/Nature!(you might if your opponent has Hidden Power, but w/e, I don't rmb the exact mechanics)

Just slap a Scarf, and BAM! You now have arguably the best revenge killer in the entire game.
You need to max HP, as Eccentric doesn't copy the opposing Pokemon's HP.

You need to max HP, as Eccentric doesn't copy the opposing Pokemon's HP.
yeah, that's a valid point. Aside from max HP though, you don't really need to care about anything else. you could have random shit like Quirky with 0 in everything except HP and still function.

Lol screw the Japanese, no common sense. At all.
Sadly, although many Japanese players that we're familiar with are good, keep in mind that there are millions that still have no idea what EV's/IV's, etc. are, and think that things like Regigigas and Entei are just as "overpowered" as actual Ubers are. So, as they're the ones with the default trainer greeting or a greeting like "Please trade! I want a (insert Uber here)!", it's natural that the majority would be for Arceus. I'm sure that the good Japanese players voted for a Pokemon that would actually benefit from Dream World, though.

Sadly, although many Japanese players that we're familiar with are good, keep in mind that there are millions that still have no idea what EV's/IV's, etc. are, and think that things like Regigigas and Entei are just as "overpowered" as actual Ubers are. So, as they're the ones with the default trainer greeting or a greeting like "Please trade! I want a (insert Uber here)!", it's natural that the majority would be for Arceus. I'm sure that the good Japanese players voted for a Pokemon that would actually benefit from Dream World, though.
Would be cool, but there was already like a bunch of Arceus events before this(and no shit one of them had Spacial Rend/Roar of Time/Shadow Force too)

Would be cool, but there was already like a bunch of Arceus events before this(and no shit one of them had Spacial Rend/Roar of Time/Shadow Force too)
Lol yeah, but the DW had just been released, so they probably didn't have as much info as they do now. I doubt they knew much about hidden abilities.

True - I just hope Americans have the common sense to pick anything BUT Arceus. We've had several events of those already, and I'm just itching for an Eccentric Ditto. Part of what I said was directed towards the Japanese that voted for Arceus, the others, I'm fine with.

On a side note, whenever I see an American on Wi-Fi Random Matchup, it's basically a win for me.

Lol yeah, but the DW had just been released, so they probably didn't have as much info as they do now. I doubt they knew much about hidden abilities.
And, again, most kids probably wouldn't know or care.
Also Arceus had all of one (1) event. Just saying.

Also, to you JP DW people, it seems a new area is going to be added to commemorate the Victini movie, based on the town in it I guess?
Wonder what Pokemon will be found in there.

Americans will pick Charizard, everyone is in love with that thing (I don't) so don't expect something useful when the poll come to this side of the globe

Have you ever done the DW?
You do remember that you HAVE to click those arrows on the bottom just to get to the rainbow bridge to go to the Island of Dreams? Do that on cafe Island. From the screen where you see Pansage/Pansear/Panpour, click one of the arrows at the bottom to change screens to see the rainbow bridge. Click the rainbow bridge, and basically it should be Pleasant Forest... with a different music. Shaking things mean Pokemon and shining stuff means items.

whew. I just did a tutorial of the Dream World. >_>
Got it, didn't see the arrows on the Pokemon Cafe at first. :: dunce cap ::

Female Wormadam today, first shot. Hopefully Female Moody Smeargle by Sunday (traded for Eevee and have Poliwag from another trade).

-James

Hey, I know this is kinda late coming in at page 21 of this thread, but could someone add into the OP the approximate number of DW points you need to encounter each poke on the list? It would be quite useful, methinks.

On a related topic, I just passed the 10000 pts mark, and yet I have yet to see any of the three pokes I want most (Dratini, Vulpix, Poliwag). Do I have to accrue more points or am I just unlucky?

You were just unlucky. I didn't see plenty of the 7500-point requirement ones until after I hit 10000 points. But I ran into Natu on my first 10000 point day, so I'm sure once you hit 10000 you have the chance to run into any 10000-point requirement.

Hey, I know this is kinda late coming in at page 21 of this thread, but could someone add into the OP the approximate number of DW points you need to encounter each poke on the list? It would be quite useful, methinks.

On a related topic, I just passed the 10000 pts mark, and yet I have yet to see any of the three pokes I want most (Dratini, Vulpix, Poliwag). Do I have to accrue more points or am I just unlucky?
Serebii has that info.

I think that the new DW area will feature Pokemon from the movie, sooo, ask someone to watch it and spot those Pokemon for you?

I am also one of those people who want Impostor (Yes, that is the localized name) Ditto so fucking bad.

Just try tugging in different Pokemon then the one you've been using if you are using for a long time. Eventually, everything showed by for me before I hit 12000, then a slow 1000 points later on both accounts, I finally found a fucking Corsola with SR. I really should have took the first one I saw back then.

I think that the new DW area will feature Pokemon from the movie, sooo, ask someone to watch it and spot those Pokemon for you?

I am also one of those people who want Impostor (Yes, that is the localized name) Ditto so fucking bad.
Doubt that, considering the movie will be all gen 5 Pokemon

maybe there won't be any Pokemon...

Just try tugging in different Pokemon then the one you've been using if you are using for a long time. Eventually, everything showed by for me before I hit 12000, then a slow 1000 points later on both accounts, I finally found a fucking Corsola with SR. I really should have took the first one I saw back then.
I'm too used to "Eccentric", I don't even think of "Impostor".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)