List of released Dream World Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmmmmmmh yeah indeed it seems fake. It is beteen two pokemon found in the sky.
Besides he told us that he didn't found anything after, so why wasn't he in the last slot ?
Besides the kanas seems all looks all pixely and the "sa" of "sando" looks like it was drawn by a 2 year old boy .

He saved it as JPEG (or GIF I dont know) if he saved it as PNG then it would be clearer, however its not justifiable to just say, its fake.
If you prove somebody wrong, you need proof too

That doesn't really mean anything - he meant that he found Sandshrew and then didn't find anything else (implying that he was in the forest). I've had a few runs where I've only found 1-2 pokemon so it is perfectly logical that this is the case and he was then sent to another area.

Frankly it seems a bit pointless to fake finding a DW Pokemon at this point

It'd be fairly easy to check: Just try to take the Sandshrew online, give us the video number. Unless they got rid of the filters, it shouldn't be allowed if it was faked.

Dunno about fakeness, but...
*Checks a list of kana*

The "ku / く" of the attack column for sandshrew looks different than... say, the one for Poochyena's attack column. And other instances. And in general I'm getting a vibe of difference between it and the others.
(I think comparing the "ki / き" in the ability column for Sandshrew with the one in Gligar's one row below is a similar example)

Anyhow, today's haul!

--------

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/5207/dw423page1.png
(Oddish/Farfetch'd from Pleasant Forest, everything else from Windswept Sky)

http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/7170/dw423page2.png
(Tangela/Hoppip/Nidoran from Pleasant Forest, Luvdisc/Omanyte from Sparkling Sea, Everything else from Windswept Sky)

--

Confirmations from Page 1:
Wingull with Water Gun
FEMALE Pidgey with Gust (level up move, since you guys seem intent on adding those)
Gligar with Feint
Delibird with Present
Farfetch'd with Fury Cutter

Confirmations from Page 2:
Tangela with Leech Seed
Hoppip (from Pleasant Forest) with Bullet Seed
Luvdisc with Icy Wind
Omanyte with Icy Wind
Spearow with Faint Attack

--------

Man, my first Sparkling Sea excursion sucked.

When comparing Sandshrew's Scratch to someone else his Sentret's Scratch, one can clearly see the differences with Sentret's looking far more professional. Also these 'gaps' in the lines of every white category are never seen in any other DW picture, further proving the fact that this one is indeed fake.

Guess i'll be removing the Sandshrew section unless digimattd can show more legimate proof that this one is 'real'.

Pretty sick joke if you ask me..

He saved it as JPEG (or GIF I dont know) if he saved it as PNG then it would be clearer, however its not justifiable to just say, its fake.
If you prove somebody wrong, you need proof too
That would explain why all the kanas are pixelly, but only the ones in the sandshrew line are.

The post above prove that it is not written the same way as it is usually.

And I confirm that the "sa" is really badly done. Looks like a "fu" with weird drawings on it.

By the way , I confirm Female Marill : http://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa402/GDKkun/DW.jpg
Il also had a female elekid (and male) and encountered Male drifloon but no screen sorry.

Remembered to take a screenshot today, hurrah.

I think this image contains the following that were lacking confirmation before, but I might have missed one or two more.

Block Slowpoke
Amnesia Krabby
Sleep Talk Lickitung
Octazooka Horsea
Flail Kabuto
Fake Tears Igglybuff
Stealth Rock Corsola
Ice Shard Delibird
Spark Barboach
Mud Sport Luvdisc

List says Seaking has Endure as Dream World Exclusive...

did some looking at several pokedex and says it can learn by TM or tutor in Gen II

its exclusive in that its only available in gen 5 on the dreamworld.
erm, but those are split into three categories on the OP:

4th gen TM
4th gen Tutor
and
Exclusive (AKA, neither of the above two categories)

in which case, it'd be in the first category.

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
can someone confirm in their DPP HGSS if seaking can learn endure or not?
Seaking can learn Endure. Also Sunkern has Earth Power listed as a 4th Gen Move Tutor Move when it can't learn it in Gen 4

Edit: oh... my bad

Those who are looking for EV berries: They're not in the Dream World, that's just a rumor until someone can provide conclusive evidence.

However, they are in the game. Get four other B/W players to do a Spin Trade in the Union Room, (one egg required for each player) and whoever's egg lands on the Bonus Area gets an EV berry.

Diana

This isn't even my final form
is a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Those who are looking for EV berries: They're not in the Dream World, that's just a rumor until someone can provide conclusive evidence.

However, they are in the game. Get four other B/W players to do a Spin Trade in the Union Room, (one egg required for each player) and whoever's egg lands on the Bonus Area gets an EV berry.
Next time I find one I'll get a screenshot if no one has, I've seen EV berries before.

Edit: got it!

Also confirming considering:
-I recently found Kelpsy berries in Sky
-I've been planting Tamatos and another I can't recall because
-I've found them on shelves

And there's been plenty of people who, unlike the Sandshrew, have seen them and reported them so kind of weird to be claiming fake now, ya?

Wha

I've found plenty of EV berries in Windswept Sky. Hondew, Tamato, Pomeg... I think I found Grepa there too. And I think I have at least one of each thanks to share shelves.

Didn't know spin trade also gave EV berries though. Funny. Anyhow, a bit later than usual but yesterday's batch.

--------

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/8493/dw424page1.png
(Buterfree/Ledyba/Hoothoot x2/Gligar from Windswept Sky. Finneon/Slowpoke/Krabby/Mantine from Sparkling Sea)

http://img848.imageshack.us/img848/5333/dw424page2.png
(Taillow/Yanma/Swablu/Delibird/Pidgey from Windswept Sky. Remoraid/Slowpoke/Luvdisc/Qwilfish from Sparkling Sea)

http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/1475/dw424page3.png
(Pidgey from Windswept Sky)

--

Confirmations from page 1:
Butterfree with Confusion
Ledyba with Bug Bite
Hoothoot with Foresight
Finneon with Attract
Krabby with ViceGrip (Level Up move)
Mantine with Supersonic (Level Up move)
Gligar with Tailwind

Confirmations from page 2:
Swablu with FeatherDance
Remoraid with Lock-On (Level Up move)
Qwilfish with Secret Power (4th Gen TM)

Confirmations from page 3:
Pidgey with Steel Wing

EV berries are definitely in the Windswept Sky area —*today was my first day exploring the area and I got a Kelpsy and Tamato berry.

Incidentally, is there any way to just go to the Sky Area directly, or do you have to just hope that it'll be randomly assigned to you when you click on the rainbow bridge?

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
You should play more and post less. We have multiple reports of people finding EV berries; I've found a Tamato and other two-three I don't know the name of while playing in the Japanese Dream World today, and I wasn't even "trying". They're pretty easy to find, actually.

Your destination is randomly picked from any you can access the moment you enter the Island of Dreams.

A shame, really. Makes hunting for specific stuff harder.

I wonder if it's an equal chance of getting any of them (as you unlock them) or if there's more slant towards Pleasant Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)