Little Cup, Big World: A guide to DPP Little Cup

Just a little bit I found (I think I even typed the item guide up >.>):

Choice Band or Choice Specs

Fast Speed, Priority or bulky Defenses- With the 1.5x multiplier effect to attack stats, it's unlikely that more than a few specific Pokémon will be able to switch into a boosted attack without taking at least 50%. To be able to hit on the switch and deliver the finishing blow the next turn without sustaining heavy damage yourself would be highly beneficial. As such, faster Pokémon are generally better for using these items. On the contrary, Pokémon with defenses such as Munchlax or Bronzor can use these items quite well, since they can take a couple of attacks while taking out a few Pokémon with a boosted attack. Pokémon with priority can also be used with these items to remedy any Speed problems for Pokémon such as Kabuto.

oh so this is gonna replace my current one, thank goodness that one is horribly outdated (can i still have credits (jk))

Here is how you handle the most common leads with Meowth.
How to handle common leads with Meowth!

Meowth: It's a Speed tie, but Fake Out first. Then, switch to something, as they will use U-turn.
Gastly: Bite. Even if it's Choice Scarfed, you have a Focus Sash.
Stunky: Fake Out, then U-turn to Croagunk unless you expect Explosion.
Voltorb: Fake Out, then switch to Misdreavus, as it will commonly Explode.
Snover: Fake Out, then U-turn to Houndour.Anorith: Switch to Gligar.
i don't like that maybe change it to

Meowth can handle the most common leads with the following actions

or something. you had that whole 'this is how you take on leads' thing repeated

The Most Effective Items in Little Cup
In alphabetical order.
remove the 'alphabetical order' thing

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
All these things were fixed while I was HTMLing the guide, I just forgot to update this with the changes, sorry for the mix up Heysup and Thorns.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)