Tournament Little Cup Conquest (Won by Heysup)

doomsday doink

v̶̱̅i̵̢̕l̶̦̈́ļ̵͗a̷̙̓g̸͈͝ę̵̎ ̵̱̌g̷̭͆û̷̦a̵̰͛ȓ̶̜d̸
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Played prem twice cuz I was bored and lost both times because apparently you can't run stupid shit and win .cry

Lost Croagunk, Dratini, Nosepass, Tentacool

May as well dq me now my schedule is packed and come Friday I'll be playing ssb in my spare time for a while

doomsday doink

is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
ZoroarkForever, Pixel, J_ohn76, apt-get, Obvious Power, Felicette, Superpowerdude, praj.pran and Reiddos have been disqualified due to inactivity. I will be dropping out because there's no way in hell I can contend with the other people left lol.

And with that, there are only 9 players remaining, all with a large amount of Pokemon at their disposal. Because it would take forever to have everyone battle it out until one person has all the Pokemon, the final 8 will be placed into a tournament-style bracket. Players can use any of the Pokemon they have to build their team and will play a Best of 3 against the opponent, with the victor adding all of the loser's Pokemon to his/her collection. These newly-gained Pokemon can then be utilized in your team for the following battle.

The bracket for the top 8 is as follows:

Yagura vs Vileman
Corporal Levi vs Heysup
prem vs Mega-Swampert
zeriloa vs @[116] tar -zxvf

You have until the 8th to complete your matches. Good luck to you all.

Last edited:

Vileman

Actually a Nice Fella
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
UPL Champion
played like crap and lost g1, dont care enough to play the other games so yeah rip me, was fun tho :toast: gg yagura

prem

failed abortion
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
ill probably play today my midterms are done today, as long as my opponent is here tonight. if not i probably should lose in the situation of a coin flip because im the one who made hhim wait

doomsday doink

The semi-finals are as follows:

prem vs Heysup

Yagura vs zeriloa

The teams have been updated in the OP and it's still a Best of 3 (post replays pls)
Deadline is October 14th

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)