1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Little Cup is cool - A LC Warstory

Discussion in 'BW LC' started by Blue_Star, Mar 9, 2011.

1. Gerard

Gerard

I feel your pain by losing slowbro (and more to that haxy crit) he's one of the most sturdy pokes in the game (it can usually survive a shadow ball from missy to T-wave and regenerate, then is dead missy), and it's obvious that at least 2 crits did matter, still good warstory

9/10
  2. Darthenos

Darthenos

6 Crits lolz, well it was interesting and I really enjoyed it. I would give it a 7/10. Good Job!
  3. ENZ0

ENZ0
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus

INTENSE BATTLE, BEAST WARSTORY!!!
  4. 133k

Never read a LC warstory before, but I must say, I'm quite impressed; I usually hate so much hax in one battle, but I thought that it was pretty funny here. I also found the ending to be pretty hilarious.

9/10
  5. Banedon

Banedon

Excellent warstory. A shame about the crits against you, but you still did well and scored some excellent predictions. Not that your opponent didn't try either - making for a complex and engrossing match.

Would love to see more :)
  6. No. 1 Machop Fan

No. 1 Machop Fan

Yeah that recoil is why I don't like Hi Jump Kick.
  7. Duck

Duck

My First read of a Warstory since I'm pretty brand spanking new to PokéOnline and strategical non-game battling.

Also did not know...

8. nintes

nintes

This was a great warstory, although how you got a LC match to go for for 35 turns is beyond me. I do play LC and I love it, my second favourite tier after Ubers.

8/10
  9. min min

min min

Great battle, bullshit crot. 8/10

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)