Little Cup Open II - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

M Dragon

The north wind
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 17 Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
Corkscrew told me that he killed blajaran last mon and died to recoil in game 2.
In BW there are no ties, so Corkscrew wins that game

Rowan

The professor?
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I'm taking the win. Spoke with blara and neither of us actually knew at the time that I had won the match and he told me I could take the win if I wanted.

confirming

the lot of you are giant dodrios. if i was trying to dodrio corkscrew in any way, why exactly would i make a useless post about it? b/c i didn't think it was a big deal!! if cork didn't want to do dodrio he didn't have to. i explicitly told him "take the win" when talking to him.

honestly. big lipped dodrios jumping in on every piece of asinine minute piece of not-even-drama you can because no one recognizes the scenario was the same dodrio as every post of "giving my opp the win" ever. except not, since once the situation was clarified and we talked, i told him to take the win if he wanted to.

what in the actual dodrio "rofl this is is gr8 level douchery" is there a dodrio in your head or just marinara sauce?

entire situation:

cork: so what do we do
me: idk it doesn't say self-ko clause in the OP (and i copied the op from koko)
cork: uhhhh
me: you wanna rematch since we don't know and you lucked the dodrio out of me?
cork: k

where in the dodrio is this even worth talking about, let alone worth dedicating the last 20 posts to it. unless you dodrios want to rage over every single instance in which, gasp, a person was given a win or rematch by their opponent. dodrio me, right? an opponent not taking a win or offering a rematch since luck or confusing circumstances. THAT'S never happened before.

anyways @ corkscrew, the two games we played were incredibly close and good games. i'm salty about the luck in game 2 since both crits were game changing pokemon killing ones, but they still both came down legitimately down to the wire. apologies for the drama--the sheer amount of players that think their opinions matter on a situation they legitimately have no idea about boggles my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)