Little Cup Playhouse Cup (LCPC) Round 1

subbing in talkingtree for Jox, cause jox is dead on vacation.

a moment of silence for our hero.

e. nvm didnt even matter, lol. zoro appeared from the graves of not responding to my vm to win

Last edited:

H.M.N.I.P

https://youtu.be/pIr6TjG7Rko
is a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Hey, I'm really happy that you are talking about this fact, without letting me know about it, really good sportsmanship right here! I just wanted to point the fact that I gave him my availability for Sunday afternoon, as you can see from the messages on my wall, but also I stayed up until 5pm; had to go later because I had to help my brother, which doesn't live in my house anymore, since he's having a really rough period these days at his university. So yeah, I opened Discord and I have seen Laroxyl telling me that you called activity, that's why I joined (with my phone, like I'm doing right now) Smogon. I haven't read yet when deadline is but, if it was today last day, I want to ask if it's possible to have an extension of 24hrs, if it's not today, well, we can easily find another day for playing.

Having said that, have a good night you all!

Edit: bro you have called activity a week before deadline, don't you think it is a little early anyways?

Last edited:

freezai

Live for the Applause
is a Tiering Contributor
There's still a week left before the deadline, im not giving any activity wins. Reschedule your game and get it done. In the future try to schedule for a specific time instead of something ambiguous like "the afternoon."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)