Little cup rain dance team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, i'm new on this forum, so I decided to make a little cup team, which is also something I'm new to, so feel free to point and laugh. Anyway, here it is, team something-or-other.

This is a rain dance team. Cookies for everyone who could tell.
First off,
Dratini

Ability:Shed skin
Item:Life Orb
Nature:Adamant
Ev:28 HP / 244 Atk / 36 SpD / 196 Spe
Moves:Dragon dance
Outrage
Waterfall
Extremespeed
This is my lead, which I hope to use to KO other leads and at least put a dent in the opponent before I set up rain dance. Extremespeed for a powerful priority, and waterfall for rock coverage.
Next,

Totodile@Life orb
Ability:Torrent
Nature:Jolly
Ev:236 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Moves: Dragon dance
Waterfall
Ice punch
Crunch
This is going to be a secondary sweeper, in case I need some type-coverage on grass types that try to take out dile or buizel, and fire types that try to take out bronzor.
Third,

Buizel@Oran berry
Ability:Swift swim
Ev:236 HP / 36 SpD / 236 Spe
Moves:Agility
Baton pass
Surf
Waterfall
This is going to baton pass, and, if the need arises, will be a mixed attacker.
I don't think this needs to be explained.
fourthish,

Ability:Dry skin
Nature:Quiet
Ev:188 Atk / 188 SpA / 116 Spe
Moves:Fake out
Vacuum wave
Sucker punch
Rain dance
Mixed attacker, again, except this one can help set up rain dance. Quiet nature to increase spc so vacuum wave does more damage.
Not-done-yetth,

Bronzor@Oran berry
Ability:Levitate
Nature:Relaxed
Ev:220 HP / 8 Atk / 152 Def / 4 SpA / 68 SpD / 12 Spe
Moves:Psychic
Earthquake
Stealth rock
Reflect
This will come out after dratini, and set up rain dance/reflect and SR. This is also my one and only tank...
Finally,

Eevee@Choice band
Ability:Adaptability
Ev:236 Atk / 36 Def / 236 Spe
Moves:Return
Quick attack
Bite
Baton pass
This is a physical sweeper. Yeah.

So, this is my team. Suggested tweaks are always welcome, and don't rage me too hard for not having played little cup before. I thought I should get feedback before I start making this team.

haunter

Banned deucer.
RMT rules said:
3. Have some actual words in your post beyond your six Pokemon and their moves. Not following this makes your post quite boring to read and rate. All Pokemon should have a good reason for being in your team anyway, so why not post that reason? If you are having trouble with this one, start by giving an explanation for each team member. Why are they there? What role do they serve? How do you get them in? Then, give an explanation of how you would open with the team and how you would go about using it. All of these things help people rate your team and allow us to offer more helpful advice.

This does not mean add one sentence saying "Standard x" or "all-around awesome" after each Pokemon. If you put thought into making the team, you can put thought into posting it.
Take a look at the RMT archive to see what kind of descriptions we are looking for. PM me the fixed descriptions and I'll unlock this thread.

Also, please, test your team for a while before posting it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)