Official Little Cup Round 2 Voting

Status
Not open for further replies.

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Welcome to the Little Cup Suspect Voting thread. Users that Dubulous and I have deemed to qualify for voting can use this thread to post their ballots. These users are listed below:

Aerrow
Al_Alchemist
AlphaJolt
Crux
Destiny Warrior
Elevator Music
fatty
Golden Knight
Heysup
Kokoloko
idiotfrommars
Rolf
SkyNet
Solace.
Snunch
TobesMcGobes

Just two Pokemon to vote on this time:

Code:
Meditite
Murkrow
Here is an example of what a proper vote should look like:

Sample Vote said:
Murkrow: Ban
Meditite: Do Not Ban
The same % requirements that applied to 4th generation suspect voting and 5th generation OU voting will apply for this vote. In order for a suspect to be banned, either a supermajority (2/3 + 1) or two simple majorities (1/2 + 1) is needed.

Remember that this is a moderated forum. Your vote will not show up after you post it. Don't worry, though, your ballot has been successfully submitted.

Thanks to everyone who participated. It means a lot to me that the fruits of my efforts are being enjoyed! So yeah, go ahead and vote.

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Murkrow: Ban
Meditite: Do Not Ban

(Not sure if my other vote went through due to lag...)

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
The results are in!

13/15 to ban Murkrow (1 abstain), or 86.67%
7/15 to ban Meditite (1 abstain), or 46.67%

Therefore, by overwhelming majority, Murkrow is now banned from Little Cup effective immediately. Meditite, on the other hand, did not even receive 50% vote to ban it, meaning it will still require two votes over 50% to ban it. Interesting to see the huge increase over last time!

Thanks a lot to everyone who participated, accepted or not, for the time put into this, as well as the patience for Dubs and I. We promised faster rounds, but this one took a very long time. We were busy irl, but that should be winding down, and we hope to try some cool new things for next round, so stay tuned!

I will speak to Rising_Dusk about changing the ladder later today, so that will happen ASAP.

Those of you who have participated in 4 (I think?) suspect tests of any nature that earned you a checkmark can contact Philip7086 to collect your wing badge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)