Official Little Cup Round 3 Voting

Status
Not open for further replies.

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Welcome to the Little Cup Suspect Voting thread. Users that Dubulous and I have deemed to qualify for voting can use this thread to post their ballots. These users are listed below:

Three Pokemon to vote on this time:

Code:
Meditite
Misdreavus
Vulpix
Here is an example of what a proper vote should look like:

Sample Vote said:
Meditite: Do Not Ban
Misdreavus: Ban
Vulpix: Do Not Ban
Abstains will be taken as Do Not Bans.

The same % requirements that applied to 4th generation suspect voting and 5th generation OU voting will apply for this vote. In order for a suspect to be banned, either a supermajority (2/3 + 1) or two simple majorities (1/2 + 1) is needed.

Remember that this is a moderated forum. Your vote will not show up after you post it. Don't worry, though, your ballot has been successfully submitted.

Thanks to everyone who participated. It means a lot to me that the fruits of my efforts are being enjoyed! So yeah, go ahead and vote.

Meditite: Abstain
Misdreavus: Abstain
Vulpix: Abstain

I'm not trying to be a jerk or anything. I can see how people can think that any of the suspects would be broken, but I really just don't have an opinion on any of them one way or the other.

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Plusle’s vote said:
Misdreavus: Do Not Ban
Vulpix: Ban
MetaGross66's vote said:
Misdreavus: Do Not Ban
Vulpix: Ban
The results:
Meditite – 10/17=59% to ban, meaning another simple majority vote will knock it out of LC permanently.
Misdreavus – 9/17=53% to ban, meaning another simple majority vote will knock it out of LC permanently.
Vulpix – 14/17=82%, meaning Vulpix is now permanently banned from Little Cup.

Thanks to everyone who took the time to vote, and better luck next time to those of you who didn’t qualify!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)