Resource Little Cup Team Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

absdaddy

Banned deucer.
Yeah like my fucking ziolu team jfc
As of 9th of January, Zig is not UU on Showdown so I can't try your team yet, it's finished though. I'll post it as soon as I'm able to play some test games - never forget that world belongs to patient people.

doomsday doink

v̶̱̅i̵̢̕l̶̦̈́ļ̵͗a̷̙̓g̸͈͝ę̵̎ ̵̱̌g̷̭͆û̷̦a̵̰͛ȓ̶̜d̸
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
As of 9th of January, Zig is not UU on Showdown so I can't try your team yet, it's finished though. I'll post it as soon as I'm able to play some test games - never forget that world belongs to patient people.
ziolu = zorua + riolu

Yeah I was hoping for a dual SD core but the intro of Ziggy screws that up. Memento is the only way to go

absdaddy

Banned deucer.
DISCLAIMER:
Team you're going to see below is serious, despite what some players may think

The Sticky Web TEAM with Elekid and Pancham, as requested by Pancham .
Surskit is mandatory as without it, this team wouldn't be a web team; EV spread here is standard to hit 17 speed which ties taunters supposed to stop it from setting up web, Protect blocks Fake Out breaking it's Sash, Rain Dance which is pretty much never used boosts Surskit's speed to 34 and makes Scald stronger - I went with Scald instead of Hydro Pump because stuff like Mienfoo is crippled more by burn than some damage. SD Pancham is THE wallbreaker, with ORAS update it got some great moves(Gunk Shot, Knock Off)allowing it to abuse coverage to it's fullest, especially after Swords Dance which is not hard to setup with Pancham's bulk. Really simple mon, set SD on something you force out and watch things die. Mold breaker Knock off = RIP Trubbish.
Sub Life Orb Elekid is the cleaner sitting on 20 Speed which happens to be the highest speed tier in the metagame - it's useful even without Sticky Web, Web makes it even better. Thunderbolt is the STAB of choice, hitting hard enough with LO boost. Substitute allows Kid to block Sucker Punch if 50/50 situation is won, Psychic hits fighters a bit harder than tbolt and does huge damage to Foongus, Hp ground rounds out coverage nicely hitting Magnemite, Pawniard, Chinchou - these probably won't be alive by the time Kid is in, but games can go in many ways so it's better to be prepared for everything. Natu is the actual MVP here - completely blocks Taunt aimed at Surskit, taunting the opponent in return, stops most hazard setters, hits surprisingly hard with Life Orb and has pretty good coverage + sits on good 17 speed tier! U-turn is used to scout switchins, SUCKER PUNCH is the key priority move, doing solid damage (13 atk+Life Orb) and leaving opponents confused as pretty much nobody knows what this little bird can pull off except obvious magic bounce- random OHKOs or removing stuff like Gastly or 1% Sash Abra is a good feat. Heat Wave hits important mons which tend to switch into this thing - Pawniard, Magnemite, you name it. It's worth noting that it also roasts Ferroseed and bounces its hazards/thunder wave. Switching on predicted Spore from Foongus for free and threatening with Psychic OHKO after Stealth Rock just to u-turn out for the momentum is great for the team flow. Archen is the odd one here - Itemless Roost. Why? Because with Magic Bounce support and pressure all team members put on opponent it's not really easy to set up SR, if even possible. Adamant 110 bp Acrobatics hits incredibly hard right off the bat smashing through pokemon that switch on it normally, Stone Edge is the 2nd STAB move adding some coverage + does mad damage to Acro resists save Steel Pokemon. SR can be replaced with Earthquake if you're confident enough about Natu bouncing rocks removing the need for move itself. This Archen is a great Knock Off switchin since it has no item, also it can heal itself with Roost instead of passive BJ giving it much more longevity even without an item. LO Pumpkaboo Large - the 'mon I thought I'm never going to use on any team. I got a hint from user queenlucy to test out LO Large Pump as an offensive spinblocker(not Super because it's slower, Large hits 14 speed), and god, i fell in love.(that doesnt make evio wisp good though, it's terribad)Bullet Seed does absolutely insane damage because of Little Cup Life Orb rolls*, Fire Blast hits poor Ferroseed/Pawniard(risky)/Mag/Foongus(~65%), Shadow Sneak is the ever-useful priority, scoring a kill on every Gastly and revenging a lot of weakened things. Destiny Bond is used to avoid pursuit trapping from likes of Houndour which Pumpkaboo cannot really touch, or just killing something when it's not needed anymore. It is supposed to have neutral nature - otherwise it won't OHKO Ferroseed.
Overall, team definitely works and has some huge surprise factor(not anymore) and is very fun to use, underrated sets and mons in Itemless Archen/Natu can really shine here and I think it's a much less boring way to play Sticky Web.

*228 Atk Life Orb Pumpkaboo-Large Bullet Seed (5 hits) vs. 212 HP / 196+ Def Eviolite Spritzee: 20-25 (74 - 92.5%) -- approx. 6.3% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock...

...speaks for itself

Surskit @ Focus Sash
Ability: Swift Swim
Level: 5
EVs: 36 HP / 20 Def / 196 SpA / 20 SpD / 236 Spe
Timid Nature
- Sticky Web
- Rain Dance
- Scald
- Protect

Pancham @ Eviolite
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 140 HP / 100 Atk / 44 Def / 52 SpD / 172 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Knock Off
- Drain Punch
- Gunk Shot

Elekid @ Life Orb
Ability: Static
EVs: 32 Def / 240 SpA / 236 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Psychic
- Substitute
- Hidden Power [Ground]

Natu @ Life Orb
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 116 Atk / 196 SpA / 196 Spe
Naive Nature
IVs: 0 HP
- Psychic
- Heat Wave
- Sucker Punch
- U-turn

Archen
Ability: Defeatist
EVs: 132 HP / 180 Atk / 196 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Acrobatics
- Stone Edge
- Roost
- Stealth Rock

Pumpkaboo-Large @ Life Orb
Ability: Frisk
EVs: 16 HP / 228 Atk / 36 Def / 228 Spe
- Bullet Seed
- Fire Blast
- Shadow Sneak
- Destiny Bond

Melon

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Because my last request has brought one of the most deadly and unforgiving teams of the generation into existence (SNOVANHA HYYYPE), I would like to request another. I want a a godly team around the one, the only... Teddiursa. (Make it like, offensive if you can, balance is fine too I guess if you can't get it to work)

Corporal Levi

ninjadog of the decade
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Ti-82 Sorry this is really late but here it is
Joltage built this team for me for tryouts, and has given me permission to make a few minor edits and post it. Drifloon and Fletchling were the requested Pokemon; Drifloon provides Knock Off and Destiny Bond support to aid in a late game Fletchling sweep, with Substitute being used to reliably activate Berry Juice for Unburden. A fast variant of Fletchling is able to bait in the likes of Berry Juice Magnemite and Ferroseed and hit them with an Overheat while U-Turning out of other threats until late game. Because birdspam is weak to Stealth Rock, Drilbur is a handy teammate by providing Rapid Spin support while still maintaining good offensive presence with Earthquake and Rock Tomb. Stealth Rock is the preferred move in the final slot to wear down the opposing team. Snubbull checks Fighting-types and can support the team with Heal Bell to remove troublesome status or Thief once Berry Juice has been popped. Croagunk is another check to Fighting-types in addition to encouraging Chinchou to use Volt Switch and checking most other Water-types, particularly Omanyte. The moveset is the standard mixed attacker, with the exception of Earthquake to hit Skrelp and opposing Croagunk for decent damage. It pairs well with Trace Porygon, who encourages Chinchou to use its Water-type STAB instead, allowing Croagunk to more easily take advantage of Dry Skin. Ice Beam allows Porygon to act as an effective Fletchling check, OHKOing after Stealth Rock while comfortably avoiding the 2HKO from Acrobatics after hazards. Thunder Wave lets Porygon cripple a variety of threats, including Bellsprout (which Fletchling cannot switch into), Omanyte (Croagunk's Vacuum Wave does not come close to OHKOing), and Gastly/Abra. (Keep in mind that LO Gastly is able to 2HKO Porygon after poison or Stealth Rock.) Psychic and Hidden Power Fighting are both good choices for coverage moves; Psychic 2HKOs most Fighting-types on the switch after Stealth Rock, and the given EVs allow Porygon to outspeed Timburr, whereas Hidden Power Fighting 2HKOs Eviolite Pawniard, with the EVs compensating for the lowered IVs.

Drifloon @ Berry Juice
Ability: Unburden
EVs: 196 Atk / 4 Def / 84 SpD / 196 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Acrobatics
- Substitute
- Destiny Bond
- Knock Off

Fletchling
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 196 Atk / 92 Def / 36 SpA / 180 Spe
Naughty Nature
- Acrobatics
- Swords Dance
- Overheat
- U-turn

Drilbur @ Eviolite
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 36 HP / 236 Atk / 212 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Tomb
- Rapid Spin
- Stealth Rock

Snubbull @ Berry Juice
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 36 HP / 196 Atk / 196 Def / 36 SpD / 36 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Play Rough
- Earthquake
- Heal Bell
- Thief

Croagunk @ Eviolite
Ability: Dry Skin
EVs: 132 HP / 28 Atk / 116 Def / 108 SpA / 116 SpD
Quiet Nature
- Earthquake
- Sludge Bomb
- Vacuum Wave
- Knock Off

Porygon @ Eviolite
Ability: Trace
EVs: 156 HP / 120 Def / 160 SpD / 40 Spe
Bold Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Ice Beam
- Psychic / Hidden Power [Fighting]
- Recover

Last edited:
i would like a team around a bunnelby + froakie core i wanted to try this but never seem to get right combination of pokemon to set up hazards and be offensive at the same time would be appreciated

I would like to request a team built around wynaut and a set up sweeper. Back in the early days of B/W I had a lot of fun with a shell smash cloyster / wobba core in OU and ever since then I've wanted to translate something like that unto wobba's much cuter cousin wynaut (gothita just isn't cute enough). And while I've done alright with the little bundle of smiles I've yet to find a perfect team for it. As for the set up sweeper, there are several different ones that I've thought about but I'd like to leave it up to you guys to decide what you think works best with wynaut (if thats ok of course). Probably would be a fairly balanced team thats built around letting the sweeper win it once its checks are gone. Thanks in advance.

absdaddy

Banned deucer.
I would like to request a team built around wynaut and a set up sweeper. Back in the early days of B/W I had a lot of fun with a shell smash cloyster / wobba core in OU and ever since then I've wanted to translate something like that unto wobba's much cuter cousin wynaut (gothita just isn't cute enough). And while I've done alright with the little bundle of smiles I've yet to find a perfect team for it. As for the set up sweeper, there are several different ones that I've thought about but I'd like to leave it up to you guys to decide what you think works best with wynaut (if thats ok of course). Probably would be a fairly balanced team thats built around letting the sweeper win it once its checks are gone. Thanks in advance.
GOTCHA give me a day or two

sam-testings

What a beautiful face, I have found in this place
Can i order a hail team based around snover? I can't seem to get one to work. Either that, or its a terrible idea. Lel, nvm already done,
Then, can i order a baton pass team with drifloon? I can't seem to get one to work well.

Last edited:

absdaddy

Banned deucer.
reserving fwg snivy offense post;
team is done but now everything got deleted when i was on the last pokemon, update soon

Last edited:
>goao posts request
>gets notified that its nearly done in <6 hours
>i post request like 3 weeks ago
>i bump my request to show i still want it
>i still dont have it
oh and this:
That being said, requests that were already posted have priority over upcoming ones and should be finished soon.
what the actual fuck is going on. im legit so confused rn, like why tf have other people been getting their requests within days and ive literally been waiting for 3 weeks for mine and still dont have it. i actually dont understand wtf is going on can someone at least explain why i havent gotten the team yet?

doomsday doink

v̶̱̅i̵̢̕l̶̦̈́ļ̵͗a̷̙̓g̸͈͝ę̵̎ ̵̱̌g̷̭͆û̷̦a̵̰͛ȓ̶̜d̸
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
>goao posts request
>i still dont have it
oh and this:what the actual fuck is going on. im legit so confused rn, like why tf have other people been getting their requests within days and ive literally been waiting for 3 weeks for mine and still dont have it. i actually dont understand wtf is going on can someone at least explain why i havent gotten the team yet?
Blame abs imo. I notified people that I, along with other members, wouldn't be filling out requests within a timely manner because of SPLC. Once the "season" ends, I'll get your team done bud. Otherwise, let abs handle it when he handles it, as he's the only person currently taking these requests.

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
>goao posts request
>i still dont have it
oh and this:what the actual fuck is going on. im legit so confused rn, like why tf have other people been getting their requests within days and ive literally been waiting for 3 weeks for mine and still dont have it. i actually dont understand wtf is going on can someone at least explain why i havent gotten the team yet?
Well, in all fairness, you asked for a Ziggy team, something that has been done a lot before. You shouldn't feel bad that no one fulfilled the request that could have been taken care of if you just asked almost anyone in the LC room. Most of us have at least one Ziggy team you can have. Hell, trying asking absdaddy himself. :]

absdaddy

Banned deucer.
Goao my entire post got deleted, i was on the last poke lol

Infamy , if i were to make you a zig team, i'd either end up with exact same team i posted in xy sample teams thread with max. one mon changed as it has everything zig team needs, or i'd end up with something that doesn't work properly like most zig 'teams' ran by some. Not trying to be cocky here, it's just the truth - pick up my zig team from there, use like hp fight cotton over drifloon if you want and it's done. There are literally no changes to that team or any similar zig team without making them worse, because thats the main important framework that keeps the team intact, covering what it needs to cover, supporting zig in ways it needs to be supported, playing how its supposed to be played. Slapping 4 random memento users + rock setter and sweeping incompetent people doesn't make a team good, if you're serious about it - sure I can make one, but from own experience w/ zig i know im gonna reuse at least 5 pokemon, as every zigzagoon has trouble with same stuff that has to be dealt with accordingly. Think what you want but you cant counter the facts.

hi nerds i want a bd ziggy team and im too lazy to build it myself
basically i dont have any easy teams to use for laddering and i want to ladder but im not good at teambuilding
bonus points if ho
ziggy is rly good rn with the proper support, i like ziggy its fun and easy to wear use
things i want on the team:
  • bd zig obv check
  • trapper can be trapinch (lol) goth or diggy diglett, sets rocks, mementos - goth traps nothing zig wants to be gone except for like foongus? try to use as little slots as possible to do as much as possible, eg. no need to use gothita to trap foongus and lose on sr setter, better trapper, memento user - dig does all these things and mandatory bird handles both foongus and fighters+prio
  • memento support like cotton or stunke stunky is the worst memento user outta usable 4 (dig cott floon stunk), running stunk means u lose on stuff u want down there or on a steels trapper,better memento user(spinblocker memento which is also fast and can sponge a hit, known to masses as drifloon, rip misdreavus)
  • maybe screens tho prolly not no comment
  • not completely reliant on ziggy as wincon, ie put a secondary wincon on the team sure, to fit everything you need/i needed, i ran spinblocker, strong secondary wincon, pawn lure, fighters check and fast memento in one mon - cm drifloon (you need all of these right? bloody yes you do)
  • doesnt lose to birdspam/pawn/chou/fighting spam/other dumb shit dig, foo, acrobird and pawn cover these with scarf pawn working as HO-ffensive scarfer, bird check, defog blocker, pursuit trapper and knockoff spammer to weaken stuff for zigga - using any other bird over fletchling is literally allowing scarfoo to smash you, priority is too important to pass up + fast bird aka the one im using(15)wins vs pretty much every other fletch after SR, there is our another birdspam 'check', aint it? try revenging +2 fletch with 30% archen or doduo, both will die while 15 speed fletch will tie at worst - current meta birds are 12-13 anyway so it's a win/win
  • pancham would be cool but i dont need it, if you think it fits well then use it but dont make the team worse by trying to use cham slow, no fast taunt, no regen, u-turn replaced with parting shot aka pawniard magnet backfiring vs you
  • dont use shitty brazilian army stall mons stall mons on zig teams are very legit, so is wynaut
  • if it isnt ho i will kill your family the only possible "ho" replacement that does a PORTION OF WHAT YOU NEED is cotton over drifloon but it cannot spinblock/cannot switch on as many things as this floon can, cannot recover from 1 to 95 instantly shooting memento outta ~30 speed next turn, + cotton isn't no secondary wincon either as its offensive presence ends on threatening chinchou which is not even relevant to zig. prankster taunt can be used but mienfoo even without prankster is more reliable at doing that due to regen, typing, stats. With prankster taunt you lose on giga drain which is the only recovery cotton has or hp fight which means it can't lure pawniard(switches on you every damn time because of memento and if you memento scarf pawniard, you can kiss the win goodbye - that's why dig is needed because it ensures pawniard wont EVER switch on you while using memento, not even if some bird is on the field - its just scared of EQ)
  • actually a good team so i can use for laddering find replacements covering stuff mentioned above which is what you wanted and try not to end up with this team or this team minus one mon
http://pastebin.com/f8rwmCtg

Mambo Why blaming me? I put this above lcpl stuff because i felt thats the right thing to do, it's not my fault that i'm picking other teams that aren't zig teams .. i've made billion zig teams til I ended up with my final zig team that i can't improve on anymore without screwing it up, unless you want me to push him bad stuff on purpose then sure, im down. You know unique stuff is something im building around lately because it exploits metagame weaknesses + adds some freshness and different view at the meta, but remaking own team from april with exact same stuff would be kind of pointless and boring, and tryharding to maintain originality would turn it into some ladder-quality abomination, and i don't think this is what we want to promote or what Infamy wants to use, which is why i picked other teams first. I enjoy building the most so it doesn't bother me that im the only one filling out requests because it's very fun, but that was like asking OU denissss for his best shot at BP team - he'd just end up perfecting the team till he's stuck with exact same mons he used before. Note that this is nothing but my opinion on the matter, no negative feelings towards no-one + if we had more choices in terms of certain support pokemon, this team would be finished ages ago and I'd happily do it.

Hi, scratch my last request, but I'd like to order an obv offensive voltturn team with natu and a good trapper. I've tried to make one but I'm a scrub sooooo

If it's not too much trouble, I'd like a team with DD Scraggy in it. I love the mon to death, but have been having difficulty building the right team around him.

Holiday

on my best behavior
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
ayye let me get a Teddiursa + Cottonee core w a side order of waffle fries.

Teddiursa, between a SD boost and Quick Feet, can outspeed and OHKO the majority of the tier with Facade. Cottonee is cute af, has memento to support Teddi, and is something i want to see used more in the current meta.

Coconut

W
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Tutor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
LC Leader
I'd like to request a team of the "I wish I was 19 speed" core if Gastly and Doduo. Preferably LO on both of them, but I'm up for other items.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)