Resource Little Cup Team Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I get a team built around DDance Tyrunt? Not sure what you would pair it with, probably Goth to cripple Timburr/ fighters.

Whenever, please and thank you :)

So I used to play LC a bit before ORAS, and decided to get back into it. I have no experience in LC post-ORAS, and my teambuilding skills suck wherever I try. So I saw this thread and decided ehh, Wynaut? So I looked at what I wanted and settled on this little fellow:

Skrelp seems like a pretty cool mon. One of my favorite evolution-families between him and Dragalge. So to have more to build around, I'd like to put it on a rain/sticky webs team. I never used a rain team before, but I can already imagine the power that Skrelps Scald/Hydro Pump/Waterfall (if physical, not sure how that would work) would do in the rain. I do have experience with sticky webs, though, as I have used it on past LC teams, and I found that, unlike the other tiers, they seem much more viable. Considering Skrelps rather poor speed stat, having sticky webs to alleviate that would be usefull.

I'm fine if you settle on just one of those two team types, as doing too much can make a team very hard to successfully use. I don't care what is decided to be better, I'll be eternally grateful for either of them. But if you do successfully find a way to combine these two together, I'll probably find out where you live and give you a hug (don't let that dissuade you from trying, tho!) In the end, I just need an intro team to the new ORAS LC meta, so I can learn from it and be able to build on my own.

I look forward to seeing what can be created. Thanks!

(Edit: forgot to mention, I have experience in both HO and balance, so either format would be fine by me.)

Last edited:

Nineage

Pugnacious.
is a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'd like to request a HO team built around venipede. Venipede is a mon I heard being hyped in lc room and I tried it out and really liked it as an offensive spikes stacker. However, I'm a bad teambuilder in general and a really bad HO builder, so I'd appreciate some help. Thanks!

If it's not too much trouble, I would like to request a Rain Dance team with a Focus Sash Finneon. I've already got one set up, but it doesn't do well for multiple reasons like type coverage and lack of bulk. Thanks in advance for filling my request, and have a good day.

So, what are you guys doing with the other few requests that have been made? I understand that everyone has lives outside of Pokemon that can get people busy (believe me, I understand) and it also seems that only one person seems to be doing this consistently, but could we at least get some quick feedback as to whether or not our requests will be accepted or not? Even a simple "No" would suffice. (Now expecting a simple "No" reply message for myself :p)

Now don't just dismiss this as me just being impatient. I didn't really even want to post this in fear my request would possibly be ignored due to it seeming impatient. Once again, I understand building Pokemon teams for random people isn't high on the priority list in life, but a simple "plan on working on your team at some point" or "No, your team concept is just too out there/not very interesting" would be helpful. I really don't care what response my own request would get, but I think it is fair for everyone so that they don't feel like they aren't forgotten or ignored.

Thanks for considering this request and I honestly do think the work this team shop does is both good and, tbh, a very kind thing to do to build teams for people too lazy to do it themselves (in other words, this guy). Thanks!

doomsday doink

v̶̱̅i̵̢̕l̶̦̈́ļ̵͗a̷̙̓g̸͈͝ę̵̎ ̵̱̌g̷̭͆û̷̦a̵̰͛ȓ̶̜d̸
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
So, what are you guys doing with the other few requests that have been made? I understand that everyone has lives outside of Pokemon that can get people busy (believe me, I understand) and it also seems that only one person seems to be doing this consistently, but could we at least get some quick feedback as to whether or not our requests will be accepted or not? Even a simple "No" would suffice. (Now expecting a simple "No" reply message for myself :p)

Now don't just dismiss this as me just being impatient. I didn't really even want to post this in fear my request would possibly be ignored due to it seeming impatient. Once again, I understand building Pokemon teams for random people isn't high on the priority list in life, but a simple "plan on working on your team at some point" or "No, your team concept is just too out there/not very interesting". I really don't care what response my own request would get, but I think it is fair for everyone to feel like they aren't forgotten or ignored.

Thanks for considering this request and I honestly do think the work this team shop does is both good and, tbh, a very kind thing to do to build teams for people too lazy to do it themselves (in other words, this guy). Thanks!
abs and I are doing them, he posted a couple days ago about that and I arrowed his post. Everybody involved took a break due to SPLC and half of the shop is still involved in that tour. Idk how soon it'll be, but expect the teams sometime within the next couple days I guess.

zbr

less than 99% acc = never hit
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Hello LC builders [: I've played LC for a while now but this is one of the first few times that I am going through a creator's block so I am hoping you could make a team for me and tell me roughly how you made the team [:
The mon I wanted to build around was

Riolu @ Eviolite
Ability: Prankster
Level: 5
EVs: 36 HP / 196 Atk / 116 Def / 116 SpD / 36 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Copycat
- High Jump Kick
- Protect / Crunch
- Swords Dance
I saw this in the hidden gems of LC thread and I felt very excited at this innovation. Riolu isn't the best of mons but it is a really cool and cute mon to try. ^^
Can someone build a team around this for me?

Zigzagoon @ Berry Juice
Ability: Pickup
EVs: 132 HP / 196 Atk / 28 Def / 108 SpD / 44 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Extreme Speed
- Thief
- Belly Drum
- Protect / Seed Bomb

Cottonee @ Eviolite
EVs: 116 HP / 196 Def / 196 SpD
Bold Nature
- Encore
- Giga Drain
- Dazzling Gleam
- Memento

Pawniard @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 236 Atk / 36 Def / 36 SpD / 196 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Pursuit
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch / Brick Break / Stealth Rock
- Iron Head

Mienfoo @ Eviolite
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 196 Def / 36 SpD / 236 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Acrobatics / Taunt
- Drain Punch
- U-turn
- Knock Off

Diglett @ Life Orb
Ability: Arena Trap
EVs: 236 Atk / 36 SpD / 236 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Sucker Punch
- Substitute / Memento

Chinchou @ Eviolite
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 132 Def / 152 SpA / 224 Spe
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Scald
- Heal Bell
- Hidden Power [Fire] / Ice Beam

Infamy (ugh lord minds) this is the Zigzagoon team you requested, Cottonee gives memento support and deals with annoying Fighting-types bar Croagunk and is a great support Pokémon in general with Encore which can cripple Baton Pass teams and some setup sweepers and hazard setters. Then we have Scarf Pawniard which can Pursuit trap Gastly and Abra which are both threats for Zigzagoon and it can't setup Belly Drum which Gastly still alive or Abra's Sash still intact. There is Mienfoo which can deal with Pawniard and other annoying Steel-types which can be a threat for Zigzagoon, and Chinchou is fast bulky for Heal Bell support and being able to deal with Fletchling, and lastly we have Diglett another mon which can trap and kill stuff such as Ponyta which hurts Zigzagoon with its Flame Body ability.

Corporal Levi

ninjadog of the decade
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
firehusky
Sorry this is really really late; I know it's been a couple of months, but hopefully you haven't completely lost interest in LC yet :(

Omanyte @ Eviolite
Ability: Shell Armor
EVs: 116 Atk / 36 Def / 196 SpA / 156 Spe
Naive Nature
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Rock Blast
- Shell Smash

Ponyta @ Life Orb
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 36 HP / 236 Atk / 196 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Double-Edge
- Flare Blitz
- Wild Charge
- Quick Attack

Abra @ Focus Sash
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 36 Atk / 236 SpA / 236 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Energy Ball
- Dazzling Gleam
- Knock Off

Corphish @ Life Orb
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 196 Atk / 76 Def / 236 Spe
Jolly Nature
IVs: 0 HP
- Knock Off
- Crabhammer
- Superpower
- Aqua Jet

Pawniard @ Eviolite
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 156 Atk / 36 Def / 116 SpD / 196 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head
- Brick Break

Budew @ Eviolite
Ability: Poison Point
EVs: 196 HP / 236 Def / 36 SpA / 36 SpD
Bold Nature
- Sleep Powder
- Sludge Bomb
- Giga Drain
- Spikes
This team is built around one of Aerow's ideas. This Omanyte variant functions similarly to the standard Shell Smash Omanyte set in that it's an extremely effective late-game sweeper, but it trades a typical coverage move for Rock Blast to smash through Abra. Surf is still Omanyte's main STAB attack, while Ice Beam most notably deals with Foongus and Cottonee.
The rest of the team is there to support an Omanyte sweep. Life Orb Ponyta is able to lure in and muscle through key Water-types. A combination of Quick Attack and Double-Edge deals with Chinchou, while a Double-Edge followed by a Wild Charge will heavily damage Slowpoke (Wild Charging right off the bat is more likely to convince the Slowpoke user to switch); however, both combinations will need Stealth Rock to outright KO. (Edit: I forgot to change Ponyta's ability back from Flame Body, whoops) The Abra set is mostly the standard safety net, providing insurance against important sweepers such as Timburr, Scraggy, and opposing Omanyte. Knock Off is included to remove the Eviolites of key walls that are able to survive the OHKO from Omanyte with their items intact and also happen to frequently switch into Abra, most notably Porygon and Spritzee. Life Orb Corphish acts as a phenomenal wall-breaker in general and forms a potent dual Water-type core with Omanyte. It is especially important here because it is able to lure in and KO Ferroseed, another common answer to Omanyte, and carries an extremely powerful priority attack in an Adaptability-boosted Aqua Jet. The IVs are reduced so that Corphish only takes one damage from LO recoil. Pawniard Knocks Off Fighting-type switch-ins and acts as a soft check to opposing Pawniard. Budew may seem out of place, but it fulfils an important niche by being able to switch into various Fighting- and Water-types, and setting up Spikes so that Omanyte is able to get around Sturdy as well as obtain specific OHKOs it otherwise could not.

Last edited:
So I was thinking lately and I realized that I had used a core of Fletchling + Timburr a lot without really noticing the great offensive synergy between the two. What beats Fletching generally loses to Timburr, and vice versa. They both have priority, which is a godsend for offense teams. I'd really like to have a hyper-offensive team with this core if that's okay.
The sets I usually run are just the standard ones, but feel free to run anything you want on them n_n
Thanks! :)

Usually just a lurker but I've been playing around with Meowth but have so far been incapable of building a squad that I actually enjoy. Pairing it alongside Mienfoo is what I'd want; the two have pretty good offensive synergy together. The most commonly used mon that Meowth can't touch is Pawniard which Mienfoo does a good job of checking. Meowth also appreciated free switch-ins which Mienfoo provides with U-turn. So a team using those would be nichze :^]

Meowth @ Life Orb
Ability: Technician
EVs: 236 Atk / 36 SpD / 196 Spe
Jolly Nature
IVs: 0 HP
- Fake Out
- Feint
- Knock Off
- Aerial Ace

There's the Meowth set, I've been darting around multiple Mienfoo sets myself so I won't put a particular one here :v No surprise that the team will end up being offensively oriented.

Hello LC builders [: I've played LC for a while now but this is one of the first few times that I am going through a creator's block so I am hoping you could make a team for me and tell me roughly how you made the team [:
The mon I wanted to build around was

Riolu @ Eviolite
EVs: 36 HP / 196 Atk / 116 Def / 116 SpD / 36 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Copycat
- High Jump Kick
- Protect / Crunch
- Swords Dance
I saw this in the hidden gems of LC thread and I felt very excited at this innovation. Riolu isn't the best of mons but it is a really cool and cute mon to try. ^^
Can someone build a team around this for me?
I don't know if someone wants to build around this Riolu's set over here. Do you have a look at this thread => http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...eek-3-submissions.3532087/page-3#post-6128821 ? It's running just now.

Last edited:
So I haven't really gotten into ORAS LC yet, but I've wanted to build a team around Pancham for a while now. More specifically, a core with SD Pancham + a Pursuit trapper.
The way I had envisioned it is a bulky offense team, with support for Panda in the form of a couple Knock Off spammers and some paralysis spreaders, maybe Archen for checking Fletch and spamming Knock Off, and Snubbull for TWave support. In any case, I'm not great at teambuilding, so I'm not even sure the rest of it makes sense. Just SD Panda + Pursuit. Please and thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)