Little Cup Tournament - The Royal Rumble - R2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobtheball4

CAP Playtesting Expert
a little talk with usain bolt, and he for some reason forfeited the match to me.. it was about timezones and all that stuff.... bad 13 hour difference =/ if only Germany were closer...

By the way, Veedrock and Snorlax14, I still expect you to get your matches done. It is best to communicate via IRC or through a mutual friend.

panamaxis

how many seconds in eternity?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I am still waiting for fenix to PM me back, I've PMed him twice in a row with no response back and his last log in was today so I know he's had the chance to read my PMs.

Fenix if you see this please PM me and let me know what times you can battle.

I am still waiting for fenix to PM me back, I've PMed him twice in a row with no response back and his last log in was today so I know he's had the chance to read my PMs.

Fenix if you see this please PM me and let me know what times you can battle.
Keep trying to find him, but at this moment in time, it's not looking good for Fenix activity-wise if you don't get your match done.

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I haven't even made an honest effort to find kharozz, although he/she has PMed me. I'll get around to it or something...

I'm also having some trouble with finding Vader. (mostly 'cause I haven't been active recently. Hopefully we can find each other eventually.

Posting to say that I have PM'd Snorlax14 on LCF. Waiting for a reply, we'll have this done as long as he's available.

Made a horrible misclick which cost me the game. Pretty pissed at myself, I would have had it otherwise.

Sorry, didn't save the log. Was too fumed to even consider it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)