Little Cup Tournament - The Royal Rumble - R3

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I looked up the timezone Malfunction said he was and well we are about 12 hours apart, getting this done wont be easy but i will try

So I looked up the timezone Malfunction said he was and well we are about 12 hours apart, getting this done wont be easy but i will try
Its not too difficult actually. If one of you are up at 11:30 pm or so, the other should be up at 11:30 am >.>. 12 hours isn't really as difficult as it may seem.

panamaxis

how many seconds in eternity?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Our match was interesting to say the least.

We'd both practiced against eachother before we were paired up, so we pretty much knew eachothers teams (funnily enough neither of us could be bothered to make a new one:P).

Anyway..I won 3-0 I believe..

GG man.

B-Lulz

Now Rusty and Old
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
My apologies Thorns, I have been dead busy with revision for exams amongst other things, if you see this i'll try and catch you today.

I don't have a computer right now. We should be able to battle in exactly ten hours from now, if you can.

Oh and I'm sorry I shouldn't have signed up. I have a limited online time on my computer. If it has to come to a coin flip give it to B-Lulz. I don't want another person eliminated because I'm inactive.

B-Lulz

Now Rusty and Old
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Beat Thorns, an early game crit probably was pretty big (I was damn afraid of that thing when I saw it, lol) and it left him pretty defenseless from then. GG.

Bobtheball4

CAP Playtesting Expert
hmm.. i've been trying to battle kharozz, but i can never seem to find him on shoddy >< even though he replies to my PMs >_>.

Malfunction

nice desu ne
I can't for some reason PM Beef, so I'll just post it here. He'll understand.
No, it didn't. I have school at that time. I might be able to, however, get on 10 AM my timezone on Wednesday (the deadline). Can you? PM me back ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)