Little Cup Tournament - The Royal Rumble - Round I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beat yohenry12 4-0.

Log is coming...
It better be coming soon

Bleh, may 2nd is so long!

Anyway, some friendly advice: I have seen some people (like panamaxis...) using Life Orb Elekid / Croagunk / whatever and take 10% damage from LO recoil. Make sure that you lower your Pokemon's IVs to get 19 HP so that you lose 1 HP as opposed to 2 HP if you have over 20. For you non-LC players, imagine if MixMence's Life Orb only took off 5% HP each time? Thats the difference.

It says this on LCF everywhere, but people didnt see it I guess :O
Many won't have played LC before or would have done it once or twice in the past so it was fair to have a long deadline for people to practice and maybe play more than their one LC battle. LCF is a very useful resource for team builders.

I'm also planning to catch up on logs this weekend. I know of a couple of people who have yet to send logs...DO IT or I will pester you. To those who haven't posted in this thread, I will need some confirmation of activity with a week left of deadlines. I will be sending PMs and am willing to sub people out if need be. Save me some time and post in here.

Battlulz read this and go on DJD's!!!
I've seen Battlulz on DJD's but he's never ready to battle, read this and get ready to battle.

Malfunction

nice desu ne
Same here. I told him to pm me when ready. I havent heard from him since.

P.S. that pm was 2 weeks old. Sent new one yesterday.
Yeah, I didn't PM you cause I was still not ready.
I'm still new to this whole LC thing, and since I can't for some reason access the CAP server, I'm trying to get LC battles on the Smogon server, which is not really easy. So obviously, I need some time. This is why sbc is giving us three whole weeks for this.

Malfunction

nice desu ne
No, this is not the problem. A 'null' error just comes out of nowhere. I've been experiencing this problem for more than about 2 months now, and I have tried logging in from more than one system, with the same error everytime.

14 matches remaining, I have been busy with work these past couple of days so haven't as promised caught up with those who have yet to show activity. Hopefully I can tomorrow since I finish a bit early.

Sorry but I need to be subbed out work has been crazy lately and just don't really have any time during the day to play this right now.

yeah, you are his new opponent now.

edit
Can I also remind people to check their team for illegal movesets beforehand. I've been looking through the logs and have seen Hypnosis Bronzor, didn't affect anything in this case but I will be harsh on people who can't do a quick cntrl+f. The link is in the OP.

hmm posting for activity
@ kharozz
i am often on the smogon server :/ and i thought it doesn't need to pm you twice

Raj

CAP Playtesting Expert
Just informing the status of my match against Phish Stix. We decided to go for it two and a half weeks ago and nothing happened. I contacted him again and we arranged another battle earlier this week. He appeared on site, but not on Shoddy for the battle. I talked to him a couple of times in a half hour period and he told me he was sick. We all get sick, but the battle could have taken place right then and there. If you can sign on for a chat you can get on for a five minute match.

Anyways, Phish Stix, good luck when you decide to come- and it better be soon!

Just informing the status of my match against Phish Stix. We decided to go for it two and a half weeks ago and nothing happened. I contacted him again and we arranged another battle earlier this week. He appeared on site, but not on Shoddy for the battle. I talked to him a couple of times in a half hour period and he told me he was sick. We all get sick, but the battle could have taken place right then and there. If you can sign on for a chat you can get on for a five minute match.

Anyways, Phish Stix, good luck when you decide to come- and it better be soon!
Sorry dragonites, not only was I sick but my computers keyboard was not working so i couldn't sign on shoddy. I used copy-paste to type but no such luck for signing into shoddy.

We should get our match done soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)