Not open for further replies.
Basic Tournament Rules
Sign-Up Thread
Round 1 Thread
Round 2 Thread
Round 3 Thread
Quarter Finals Thread
Semi Finals Thread

This is a 64 man single elimination tournament. Brackets have been made using Mekkah's Bracketmaker

Rules (Important things to note underlined)
  • Only Pokemon hatched from eggs are eligible.
  • Eligible Pokemon must be able to evolve, and be the first in an evolution chain.
  • Little Cup Clause is ON (All Pokemon must be Level 5)
  • Sleep Clause is ON.
  • Self-KO Clause is ON
  • Evasion Clause is ON
  • OHKO Clause is ON
  • Freeze Clause is ON
  • Strict Damage Clause is ON
  • Species Clause is ON
  • Soul Dew Clause is ON
  • Item Clause is OFF
  • Timed Battle
  • The attacks SonicBoom and Dragon Rage are banned
  • The item DeepSeaTooth is banned
  • A Pokemon's attacks and abilities must be limited those that can be legitimately learnt by the Pokemon at Level 5
  • NO SCOUTING
    See here for illegal attacks and combinations - There is no excuse for not reading this and then using an illegal combination.

Eligible Pokemon

All of the following are eligible, they are sorted by general usage and power. Sneasel, Tangela, Scyther, Murkrow, Meditite and Yanma are banned and hence omitted

Abra, Aipom, Anorith, Bellsprout, Bronzor, Buizel, Carvanha, Chinchou, Cranidos, Croagunk, Diglett, Doduo, Elekid, Gastly, Gligar, Houndour, Kabuto, Machop, Magby, Mankey, Meowth, Misdreavus, Munchlax, Paras, Shuppet, Snover, Staryu, Taillow, Voltorb, Wailmer.

Aron, Bagon, Buneary, Bonsly, Cacnea, Charmander, Chimchar, Clamperl, Cubone, Cyndaquil, Dratini, Drifloon, Drowzee, Duskull, Eevee, Exeggcute, Geodude, Gible, Glameow, Goldeen, Growlithe, Hippopotas, Horsea, Krabby, Koffing, Larvitar, Lickitung, Lileep, Magnemite, Makuhita, Mantyke, Mime Jr., Natu, Nosepass, Numel, Omanyte, Onix, Poliwag, Ponyta, Porygon, Psyduck, Ralts, Ratatta, Remoraid, Riolu, Rhyhorn, Sheildon, Shroomish, Smoochum, Spoink, Squirtle, Stunky, Surskit, Teddiursa, Tentacool, Trapinch, Treecko, Venonat, Vulpix, Wooper, Wynaut, Zigzagoon.

Azurill, Baltoy, Barboach, Beldum, Bidoof, Budew, Bulbasaur, Burmy, Caterpie, Cherubi, Chikorita, Chingling, Cleffa, Combee, Corphish, Ekans, Electrike, Feebas, Finneon, Grimer, Gulpin, Happiny, Hoothoot, Hoppip, Igglybuff, Kricketot, Ledyba, Lotad, Magikarp, Mareep, Mudkip, Nidoran F, Nidoran M, Nincada, Oddish, Phanpy, Pichu, Pidgey, Pineco, Piplup, Poochyena, Sandshrew, Seedot, Seel, Sentret, Shellder, Shellos, Shinx, Skitty, Skorupi, Slakoth, Slowpoke, Slugma, Snorunt, Snubbull, Spearow, Spheal, Spinarak, Starly, Sunkern, Swablu, Swinub, Togepi, Torchic, Totodile, Turtwig, Tyrogue, Weedle, Whismur, Wingull, Wurmple, Zubat

Further Reading

On Site Little Cup Guide (Note that this tournament uses a different rule set)

My slightly more in depth revamp of on-site Little Cup Article (yet to be complete)

Little Cup Metagame Development Thread

Little Cup Forums - essentially a collection of the information provided in the above two links with Pokemon analyses

PM me if you have any further questions

~ Both players should save the log but the winner of the battle should send it to me via PM. As I have said, this is to ensure that people use legitimate Pokemon as well as for collecting usages. For this reason, I'd ask the winner to write down their 6 pokemon as they may not reveal all of them in battle.

panamaxis vs ReyScarface
Congratulations to ReyScarface for winning the tournament!

panamaxis' route to the final:

R1: def. Olie
R2: Won via forfeit vs Fenix
R3: def. tallentire
QF: def. Fuzznip
SF: def. Beef 2.0

ReyScarface's route to the final:

R1: def. Leviathan207
R2: def. DarkLucario
R3: def. Katherine
QF: def. bobtheball
SF: def. HeYsUp

No idea who will win.

Malfunction

nice desu ne
This will be such a fabulous match I really wanna watch this. I have no idea who'll win this, but I'll go with Panamaxis. Could go either way though, so good luck to both of you!

SoT

I leave and they change my avatar to this?
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm voting for pana, because I always predict against him!

Rey did have a tougher route though.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
Lol, fun because both pana and me were joking with the possibility we could beat the LC Forumers and make it to the finals.

GL Pana! Ill catch you on! (Fuck, why do i have to keep battling my Team Trials partners).

though my fave didn't win, I still extend a big round of applause to both participants. Well done on winning, Reyscarface!

Great job both of you, now start contributing to LCF!

(I know you want to post some peer edits with the somewhat odd sets you used at least :D)

Congrats Rey. If either of you has the log, PM me or post it here (depending on whether you want it to be made private or not)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)