Little Cup Tourney~Round 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bass

Brother in arms
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Ah, I was hoping KamenRider and Syprus would battle it out, and thus leave me with matty or mailman. But I guess I'll have to get a tough battle out of the way if I wish to win this tournament, so cheers!

Though I think Syprus will overtake matty this round.

matty

I did stuff a long time ago for the site
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
I'm sorry to mailman, maybe we can play our match sometime in the future just for kicks. Anyway, Syprus you let me know when you wanna play.

Bass vs. matty / Syprus finals

I'm so sorry matty. I went on the computer to find Shoddy gone. I don't know where it went, no one deleted it. I tried to download it again but it won't work for some odd reason. Can someone help me out here? All it says when I click "Download" is "Save" and "Cancel". I saved it but when I try to open it it says "Open file from with a list" or whatever. It won't work!! HELP!!

I'm so sorry matty. I went on the computer to find Shoddy gone. I don't know where it went, no one deleted it. I tried to download it again but it won't work for some odd reason. Can someone help me out here? All it says when I click "Download" is "Save" and "Cancel". I saved it but when I try to open it it says "Open file from with a list" or whatever. It won't work!! HELP!!
You have Java right?

You can open it with that.

It's not working. I click the Java folder but there's nothing inside that I can open it with. Is there a reason why the "Open" "Save" "Cancel" thing won't come up?

Bass

Brother in arms
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Yep, guess it's me vs matty. Funny how we sparred together at the very beginning of the tournament, this will be an interesting match.

Status
Not open for further replies.