Little Cups (Cup 4, FINALS!)

Rowan

The professor?
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
vmd macle, also spoke on irc last night but he was going to work, so will get this done later this week hopefully

I've tried PMed shucklesmyhero quite a few times, and he still hasn't responded. I'm doubtful I'll hear from him before the 12th, unless he can get my messages and play tomorrow...

Err activity post I guess, my guy comes on , but like only for a bit during my mornings which I never catch him, then im on the everytime he's not, not sure if we can play :I

Activity- I often check smogon when I have a spare minute and am bored, but don't have time to battle- that's when Youni has been seeing me. Whenever I see him/her he/she doesn't respond

Nelson

Young, Wild & Free
Activity post. JacobNinja took 5 days to initially answer my first VM, meaning he ignored it to schedule something during weekend period, time that would have been the best for him. No, i often vm him when i see him on but he either ignores or vm me when i'm off trying to say i john him when it's all the contrary since he joined all the tour and came back hoping i'd agree to play all hours the last day.

Round 3:

Grimsly vs. Corkscrew
Skittle vs. The Unlucky one
Novaray vs. Electrolyte
Younii vs. DatCoconut

Deadline is Monday, March 18th at 11:59 PM EST. It's St. Patrick's Day weekend so plan around that if you need to.

Rowan

The professor?
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
contacted although 10 hour time difference will certainly make things difficult.

edit: I beat Grimsly, gg!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)