Live Rotation Battle Tournament Sat 2/2 you all disappoint me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wild Eep

pet pet pet
is a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
Complete with more rotating than a lawn sprinkler!

On Saturday, February 2, I will be hosting a live tournament on #smogonwifi (click to join the chat straight from here, read more about IRC here).

This tournament will be standard random matchup Rotation Battles.

Since it is a live tournament, please try to be available for a good chunk of the day in order to get all the matches done.

This thread is posted a week in advance so you can get your team together BEFORE the tournament. :)

If you want to learn more about Rotation Battles, check this thread in the GBU forum out.

-----------------

Rules:
  • 5th Gen flat battles, Rotation, bring six pick four, Level 50.
  • Species Clause: A Player may not have two of the same Pokemon on their team.
  • Item Clause: A Player may not have the same item on two or more of his or her Pokemon
  • Self-KO Clause: If a player’s last Pokemon faints due to Explosion, sort of recoil, or faints after using Destiny Bond and brings down the opponent’s last Pokemon, the last Pokemon of those two to faint wins.
  • Please use legitimate Pokemon if possible.
    • Need help getting your Pokemon? Ask one of the fellows here!
    • For those of you who would like to enter the tournament with legal hacks, you absolutely must make sure they are completely battle legal. This includes but is not limited to level / movepool / IV / Pokeball restraints. Making your Pokemon battle legal is entirely your burden; do not ask for assistance here.
    • If your opponent reports you using illegal hacks, you will be disqualified and likely blacklisted!
  • Any 5th gen game may be used.
  • Wonder Launcher is set to OFF.
Please note that in the style of a GBU tournament, the Sleep and Evasion Clauses are OFF.

Banlists:
  • Pokemon: Pokemon banned on the GBU will be banned for this tournament. Those Pokemon are Mewtwo, Mew, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Celebi, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Deoxys, Chatot, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Phione, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Keldeo, Meloetta, and Genesect.
  • Moves: Dark Void and Sky Drop are banned, as per GBU specifications.
  • Items: Item clause is in effect (No two Pokemon on your team may have the same Item equipped); Soul Dew is banned.
You can sign up any time until right before the tournament starts, but it'll make my life easier if you post your FC as soon as you know you're interested in this tournament and are able to make it.

Wild Eep

pet pet pet
is a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
Assuming anyone actually cares, I have to push the tournament back to 5PM, since I won't be around to host it at 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)