Let's Play! Live-Streaming / Twitch Thread

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
I would like to bring up the idea of having the streams an hour earlier?

(Yeah it's just for me I hope you guys would be able to work with it if not don't worry though ;~;)

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I very much enjoyed the new additions to the commentating cast yesterday. Hopefully next week we can get DHR in on this as well!

Look at that, a Twitch thread.

I usually make an effort to stream a few times a week (turns into every day when I'm really enjoying a game), usually starting around 7pm eastern. For the most part I play Pokemon GBA romhacks or do randomizer Nuzlockes, but I've done some random stuff with other streamers I'm friendly with (Pokemon randomized races, Cards Against Humanity).

http://www.twitch.tv/j12345654321

GAAAH I MISSED IT AGAIN!

I got so caught up reading my book that I didn't so much as open my laptop all Sunday. Of course that'd be when you stream >.<

Sorry for the double post, but I want to let everyone know I'll be streaming again in 30 minutes from the time of this post! (give or take 5 or so minutes). I'll be playing Pokemon Diamond again, and will of course have people on skype as usual. Hope to see you all there!

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Today, on Pokemon Corruptions:

Will Magikarp be able to outrun the Wingull who hunt it?
Is this egg...thing the real pokemon devil?
Nintendo is everywhere! The sea, the sky, the earth!
Roarke's Mom sets off bombs the second you call her.
Roarke is introduced to his dear old Croconaw, Jarate.
Team Rocket has finally learned how to trap people and not let them out.
Satanic Pikachu is unleashed!
Gambling is bad since it breaks the building the gambling is in.
Money is vicious.
Roarke's former self from a failed trade is still there.... waiting....

Tune in, next week, for more, Pokemon, Corruptions!

Last edited:
Today, on Pokemon Corruptions:

Will Magikarp be able to outrun the Wingull who hunt it?
Is this egg...thing the real pokemon devil?
Nintendo is everywhere! The sea, the sky, the earth!
Roarke's Mom sets off bombs the second you call her.
Roarke is introduced to his dear old Croconaw, Jarate.
Team Rocket has finally learned how to trap people and not let them out.
Satanic Pikachu is unleashed!
Gambling is bad since it breaks the building the gambling is in.
Money is vicious.
Roarke's former self from a failed trade is still there.... waiting....

Tune in, next week, for more, Pokemon, Corruptions!
What he's referring to:

Jimera stopped streaming a 7:00pm and it transitioned to me streaming. We got pretty much the greatest Pokemon Silver Corruption I've ever seen today. Check it out:

Edit: also, this happened

Last edited:
Just a reminder that the streams will be starting in around 25 minutes or so! I hope to see you all there!
RIP Zubat

Man, never thought I'd hear idle chatter as a cause of death.

Great fun from this friday stream! Here are a few quick highlights from my end of it:

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
I learnt from the last video that @TheMantyke sucks at pinball :P

The second video is great... Earthquakes abound in that particular territory xD I really wish I could stay up late enough to be on a corruptions cast... It's a real pain in the ass I can't be :( Maybe when I move out haha

We've got another installment of Jimera's nuzlocke and my corruptions coming up tomorrow, same time same place. @Jimera0 is streaming his nuzlocke from 5pm EST to 7pm at http://www.twitch.tv/jimera0 while I'll be streaming corruptions from 7pm to ~8pm at http://www.twitch.tv/themantyke

While I can't speak for what Jimera has planned (outside of an all but certain Gardenia fight), I do have a rough outline of my stream. Tomorrow you'll see from my stream:

1) An announcement on me and N64 Corruptions
2) Pokemon Yellow corruptions (now with savestates for further exploration into the world)
3) Surprise new game corruption

I also have a special guest commentator coming on board for my portion on top of the usual commentators (whoever's in #orangeislands that wants in on the skype call). See you folks there!

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I absolutely have to know who this special guest is...ugh, I guess I have to tune in now.

Effective advertising technique :P

Alright, so today's stream was fantastic fun and we got some really fantastic moments out of it. Here are a few highlights from my end of the stream.

@Celever I wasn't quite able to stream HYP like you were wanting but...

There was also:

And the best corruption of the night award goes to:

We also got around to corrupting Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, but I'm too tired to make highlights of that yet!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)