Living the Dream! (Running out! Only 1 Flygon!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, now you've tempted me to ask for Scarlett!

Pokemon Requesting: Crawdaunt
Pokemon Deposited: Scatterbug
Pokemon's Level and Gender: Male Lv. 4
Your In-Game Name: Caity
Haha, he's badass, I'm more than happy to distribute to a fellow Bostonian. You'll find him in your GTS.

Hey, i already asked for a Crawdaunt ( Tyvm btw ) but that pidgeot its so hot ! Can i have one ? :p

Deposited : Male Octillery Lvl35
Wanted: Pidgeot
IGN : ♂
No mega stone btw, pokemon x !
Thanks

Hey, i already asked for a Crawdaunt ( Tyvm btw ) but that pidgeot its so hot ! Can i have one ? :p

Deposited : Male Octillery Lvl35
Wanted: Pidgeot
IGN : ♂
No mega stone btw, pokemon x !
Thanks
Yeah she's pretty hot alright. She learned Heat Wave all on her own. ;) Haha, you'll find Skylar in the GTS.

Requesting: Crawdaunt
Deposited: Geodude
Pokemon's Level and Gender: Lv.20, ♂
In-Game Name: Lord Eliwood
Sentiment: My first pokemon game was Pokemon Diamond and at the time, my favorite Pokemon was Torterra due to it being my starter. In Pokemon diamond, the only Pokemon I actually trained was torterra (who became ridiculously overleveled). That being said, the Ice gym and cyrus gave me trouble due to torterra's typing.

can i request another one, boomburst is op
requesting Exploud
deposit lvl 1 female eevee
ign: Brandon
living the dream

Requesting: Crawdaunt
Deposited: Geodude
Pokemon's Level and Gender: Lv.20, ♂
Sentiment: My first pokemon game was Pokemon Diamond and at the time, my favorite Pokemon was Torterra due to it being my starter. In Pokemon diamond, the only Pokemon I actually trained was torterra (who became ridiculously overleveled). That being said, the Ice gym and cyrus gave me trouble due to torterra's typing.
Torterra is pretty badass. :D You were sniped unfortunately. Try putting something else up.

can i request another one, boomburst is op
requesting Exploud
deposit lvl 1 female eevee
living the dream
I cannot find your Eeevee try something else.

one last one for my battlespot team
requesting pidgeot
deposit lvl 1 male drilbur
living the dream

Torterra is pretty badass. :D You were sniped unfortunately. Try putting something else up.

I cannot find your Eeevee try something else.
That sucks.

Deposited: Silcoon
Pokemon's Level and Gender: Lv.6, female

pokemon requesting: Slayer
Deposited: Fennekin
Lvl. and Gender: 1, male
IGN: Kait
sentiment: The first Pokemon game I ever played was Sapphire, only because it's my birth stone. I had the same saved file for years. Third generation will always remain my favorite.

pokemon requesting: Slayer
Deposited: Fennekin
Lvl. and Gender: 1, male
IGN: Kait
sentiment: The first Pokemon game I ever played was Sapphire, only because it's my birth stone. I had the same saved file for years. Third generation will always remain my favorite.
Haha. Third gen is my favorite too. I have a lot of good memories with Ruby and Emerald. Enjoy Slayer. :D

Requesting: Flygon
Deposited: Marill
Pokemon's Level and Gender: Lv.1, Female
In-Game Name: Geovano
Sentiment:
The first Pokemon game I ever played was Pokemon Red.
When I just a kid I dreamed to collect all 3 pokemon that Ash had(charmander, bulbasaur and squirtle).
Unfortunately it just a dreamed because i can't catch all 3 in Red.
In Pokemon Red i used charizard as the main pokemon because it's really cool and beast like the dragon

Requesting: Flygon
Deposited: Marill
Sentiment:
The first Pokemon game I ever played was Pokemon Red.
When I just a kid I dreamed to collect all 3 pokemon that Ash had(charmander, bulbasaur and squirtle).
Unfortunately it just a dreamed because i can't catch all 3 in Red.
In Pokemon Red i used charizard as the main pokemon because it's really cool and beast like the dragon
I have sent you Fly-Gon Jinn. Careful, he's always swinging that lightsaber around. And yes Charizard is the ultimate starter, even for Ash.

I have sent you Fly-Gon Jinn. Careful, he's always swinging that lightsaber around. And yes Charizard is the ultimate starter, even for Ash.
yes Charizard get buff thanks to 6th generation (mega evolution).
Thanks for the Flygon, can i ask Sceptile too

Requesting: Sceptile
Deposited: Sableye
Living the dream

yes Charizard get buff thanks to 6th generation (mega evolution).
Thanks for the Flygon, can i ask Sceptile too

Deposited: Sableye
Living the dream
Yeah I love his mega evolutions, now he's finally usable. :D Sceptile has been sent. Enjoy.

Deposited: Mawile, Female Lvl 4
In-Game Name: Yun
Living the dream
Sentiment: My first Pokemon game was Emerald so I've always had an affinity for the Gen 3 starters. Swampert is my favorite but I don't mind the other 2 as well.

Last edited:
Deposited: Mawile, Female Lvl 4
In-Game Name: Yun
Living the dream
Sentiment: My first Pokemon game was Emerald so I've always had an affinity for the Gen 3 starters. Swampert is my favorite but I don't mind the other 2 as well.
I cannot find your Mawile, it may have been traded already or you input Sceptile's name incorrectly. But yeah Emerald is my favorite Pokemon game as well. :D

I cannot find your Mawile, it may have been traded already or you input Sceptile's name incorrectly. But yeah Emerald is my favorite Pokemon game as well. :D
It seems I've been sniped for some reason. I've put another Mawile on the GTS. Can you trade Sceptile over?

Can i have another one? Its my 2nd time requesting
Deposited: Magikarp female level 5
Wanted: Flygon :3
IGN: Julio
Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)