Location Maps: 4th Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonko7

Guns make you stupid. Duct tape makes you smart.
is a Contributor Alumnus
I can help to get screenshots.

EDIT:

Does these work?

TM10 - Hidden Power

TM76 - Stealth Rock

breh

強いだね
errrr... I'm pretty sure this thread is fairly dead at this point. Serebii is quite good with item locations and so is Bulbapedia; this article is fairly old and doesn't need to be updated.

(it doesn't help that you've posted camera shots...)

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
errrr... I'm pretty sure this thread is fairly dead at this point. Serebii is quite good with item locations and so is Bulbapedia; this article is fairly old and doesn't need to be updated.

(it doesn't help that you've posted camera shots...)
If it gets all the needed screenshots it can still be uploaded as long as it's not moved to L&O :P Why waste the effort of previous contributors if there's someone willing to complete it ^_^

Anyway, if someone is willing and able to contribute the screenshots, that'll be awesome ^_^

This project's on a very low priority right now. DPP in-game has been out for a long time, and other sites have this information well covered. That said, screenshots (not camera shots, sorry Yonko7 >.>) just to finish this off and not waste the work behind it would be cool.

I wouldn't recommend going out of your way to do this, but if you're doing something like a Nuzlocke already, it couldn't hurt. If no one else does, I'll probably knock it out during some strange playthrough eventually :3

Omi Edit: I <3 you Jelli :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)