Lockdown Mafia (NOC Mafia) - Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven Deadly Sins

~hallelujah~
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
BLUE_LIGHT IS A JERK (approved by mekkah)

Here it is, the game you've all been waiting for!

Welcome to Alcatraz, the most tightly secured prison in the whole of the United States. Located on a small island in the middle of San Francisco Bay, people who enter never leave. This will be the location of our "adventure".

As a little "game", the guards have decided that seventeen of the most dangerous criminals will be locked in a single room together. Of these criminals, 5 of them are top members of the most threatening gang in the prison. These members can only be identified by their gang tattoos, hidden under their prison jumpsuits.

The rules are simple. Every day, the group will get together and eliminate one of their own. During the night, the gang will get together and murder one of the group. Last faction standing wins.

Rules:

-THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE IN THE GAME. ALL DISCUSSION MUST BE HELD IN THE THREAD. IF YOU ARE NOT A MEMBER OF THE GANGSTERS, YOU MAY NOT COMMUNICATE OUTSIDE THE THREAD. NO AIM, NO IRC, NO SMOGON PM. ANYONE BREAKING THIS RULE WILL BE GODKILLED AND POSSIBLY INCUR OTHER PUNISHMENTS. DO NOT JOIN IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO ABIDE BY THIS RULE.

Okay, now that that's out of the way...
  • You may not post your role PM publically. Doing so will result in you being godkilled. You also may not post any communication with the host, no matter the content.
  • Days will last either 48 hours or 24 hours after the first lynch vote is cast.
  • Nights will last either 48 hours or until all PMs are received.
  • All PMs should be sent to Seven Deadly Sins
  • If you do not wish to use a day or night ability you should send a pm to Seven Deadly Sins stating "Day/Night X - Idling"
  • No screenshots of any kind may be distributed at all.
  • I should be notified of all channels, spreadsheets, google docs, paste bins, etc that you create.
  • Priorities are set and kept secret.
  • If you wish to change your vote during lynch you must edit the post containing your initial vote.
  • Please remain active. Don't join if you foresee yourself being away for any extended amount of time. I really hate subbing people out but I will do so if I deem you inactive (I will nudge you first)
  • If you talk during the night, the Gang will notice you, find you, and kill you. (you will be godkilled)
Roles:

4 Gangsters - The Mafia of this game, none of them have any special power. As a team, they can kill one player per night. On night 0, they go out and Recruit someone.

1 Recruit - Chosen by the Gangsters, this person is selected Night 0 to become a new member of the Gang.

The Snoop - During the night, this light-fingered player can check one person for any identifying mark that would show if they are in the Gang or not. The equivalent of the Inspector. Receives a random inspection for Night 0.

The Large Black Man - During the night, the Large Black Man can stand guard over one person, scaring any would-be murderers away from them. Of course, his demeanor is a little frightening, and in order to keep from spooking people he can't guard the same person twice in a row. The equivalent of the Bodyguard.

2 Prison Romantics - Two convicts that have gotten a little "too" friendly with one another in the slammer. These two players may communicate with one another outside of the thread. If one dies of any cause, the other is heartbroken and commits suicide, unwilling to live without his partner.

8 Vicious Criminals - Each more vicious than the next. However, they're pretty standard as criminals go, so they're nothing special here.

Possibly one more role if I can really think of it, but I want to be pretty sparse with the roles.

This will NOT be using the current "Priority" system. If you want to sign up, just sign up. I'll be picking 17 people, so it will not be First Come First Serve. You can still post your priority anyway, but I'm going to be more selective about who joins up.

Reserved slots:
CrabNebula
Thorns
Mekkah
Jumpluff
Accent

Total Player List:
  1. CrabNebula
  2. Thorns
  3. Mekkah
  4. jumpluff
  5. Accent
  6. billymills
  7. GTS
  8. Fishy
  9. Ace Matador
  10. Bass
  11. CardsoftheHeart
  12. Kumar
  13. Sikh Assassin
  14. Umbreon Dan
  15. RB Golbat
  16. Toothache
  17. porygon3

I'd like to play. I'm a bit of a smogon mafia newbie, but this game has a few twists from the normal games that I've seen here; it seems more like IRC mafia, which I've played a lot of.

In please! :)

No witch? In IRL mafia, I usually put a village-aligned witch who can, once during the whole game, kill someone and revive the person who was killed during the previous night.

<@SevenDeadlySins> who here wants a reserved slot in noc trad mafia
<02@Accent> I do SDS
<02@Accent> please
<02@Accent> I would appreciate it greatly
<@SevenDeadlySins> ok accent
<@CN> SDS, I do!
<@SevenDeadlySins> are you priority 1
<02@Accent> I'm P2
<@SevenDeadlySins> PM Seven Deadly Sins on Smogon if you want a reserved slot in No Outside Contact Mafia!
<@SevenDeadlySins> mmk accent
<02@Accent> (Vow)
<@SevenDeadlySins> well, the slots will probably fill quick
<@SevenDeadlySins> but i will probably run it like i run ln's tourney
<@SevenDeadlySins> er
<@SevenDeadlySins> like ln runs his tourney
<@SevenDeadlySins> in that i will choose 17 players from signups
<@SevenDeadlySins> not first come first serve
<02@Accent> well I really want to play, but if I can't I won't blame you
<@SevenDeadlySins> nah i'll let you in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)