Locked Up - OM Monthly Ladder Challenge

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I haven't played STABmons in a while, but I need to get back into it so what do I have to lose
In
Alt:
OML Snaq

EV

Banned deucer.
I smell something fishy. If they're all over top 50 in usage, then how can there be 51 pokes?
He means the number is over 50. So yes there can be more than 50 mons.
Actually my math was wrong. There are 54 Pokemon (3x18). It has confused other people too so think of it this way. The 54 Pokemon listed are all used less than the Top 50, but they are not in any order. They are just 54 Halloween-ish Pokemon for you to play with.

Actually my math was wrong. There are 54 Pokemon (3x18). It has confused other people too so think of it this way. The 54 Pokemon listed are all used less than the Top 50, but they are not in any order. They are just 54 Halloween-ish Pokemon for you to play with.
Ohhhhhh.

EV

Banned deucer.
Doing this because I'm nice:

UltimateGam3r: I want to sign up for OML but my Smogon account isn't Actived What should I Do?
+Eevee General: what's your oml alt?
OML Gam3r: OML Gam3r

EV

Banned deucer.
currently winning I think, 1244 ELO
HERE'S YOUR TARGET, FOLKS!

Also, what are some good sets? From what I've heard on Showdown, people are liking Zangoose, Klefki, Arcanine, Gliscor, Tangrowth, and Kabutops to name a few. How do they fare versus the regular ladder? Is Zangoose a reliable revenger or a Toxic Boost wallbreaker? Is Geo Klefki outshining the support role? How are you dealing with Heatran, Tyranitar, and Landorus?

I've found Gliscor to be pretty good. Its Toxic Orb prevents it from being statused by Heatran's Searing Shot or Sabelye's Dark Void. It gets Taunt to screw with defensive teams and Defog.
Gliscor deals with Tyranitar and Heatran, but I haven't really seen Lando-I yet tbh. I guess Aqua Jet / Ice Shard spam deals with that tho.

https://www.replay.pokemonshowdown.com/stabmons-171776234 Oml the genericness is real ;-;

Set I've been using:

Cancer (Gliscor) @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 252 HP / 168 Def / 88 Spe
Bold Nature
- Defog
- Earthquake / Bonemerang
- Toxic / Roost
- Taunt / Knock Off

The name was from FairyTail cuz snip snip and its constantly sick from dem Toxics

88 speed is to outspeed Jolly T-tar and prevent it from setting up while speed creeping other Gliscors. The rest is dumped into HP and Def.

- Earthquake threatens out Heatran. Boomerang hits twice, but you lose 10% accuracy.
- Toxic is to put stuff on a timer while Roost lets you regain HP more reliably.
- Knock Off removes items and Eviolites. Taunt shuts slower passive mons down completely.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)