Long-δασοφύλακα πυροβολισμούς (taking requests)

Ok, if you were wondering, the title means 'Ranger's Long-shots' in Greek. I mainly did this because I'm horrible at names, so not as many people will notice...

Anyways, after getting my tablet and photoshop, I've been playing around and managed to do some decent Pokemon drawings. I'm inspired by fatecrashers, also a fellow New Zealander, so my art might look a little bit like a worse form of his.

Also, I'm not doing requests, mainly because i don't find myself good enough to draw half the pokemon, and if you notice, most of the Pokemon i do draw, are all relatively simple. Am now doing requests

Note: I like ninjas, so don't be surprised if you start seeing more of them

Zubats not wanted

Magician Weedle

Simple Tentacool

Image i did for my 100th Smogon post

Magnemite

Diglett

Cool Cradily

To be honest, i hate Cradily, i only did this drawing because i figured Cradily was a bit harder to draw than the other Pokemon i did

Steve Erwin Caterpie

My first decent drawing

Caterpie edit that looked cool

Posh Bellsprout

Dedicated to my brother, who likes drawing things with monocles and such. Also our family name is Bell which fits the Pokemon. Also a thanks to him for putting up with me on msn

My pride and joy

This is my favourite so far, and i only actually finished it about 20 minutes ago

Pimp Doduo

Vampire Koffing

Anyways, any feedback, whether it be good or bad is welcome. Please ask if you want to use anything. Expect more soon.

Dedicated to my brother, who likes drawing things with monocles and such. Also our family name is Bell which fits the Pokemon. Also a thanks to him for putting up with me on msn
<3

zubats not wanted is a good pic.

I really like this art! The simplicity/cartoon style of the drawings matches the humour in these pieces. My favourite is the 100th post Caterpie. Really good job!

Actually you know what, I'm Luvdiscing this. :P

I really like this art! The simplicity/cartoon style of the drawings matches the humour in these pieces. My favourite is the 100th post Caterpie. Really good job!

Actually you know what, I'm Luvdiscing this. :P
Yay luvdisc! I'm surprised its all been good feedback so far..

Πες μου, ω μούσα, του ότι οι ευρηματικοί ήρωα που ταξίδευαν πολύ και αφού είχε απολύσει την διάσημη πόλη της Τροίας. Πολλές πόλεις έκανε επίσκεψη, και πολλά ήταν τα έθνη με οποίων ήθη και έθιμα ήταν εξοικειωμένος? εξάλλου υπέφερε πολύ από τη θάλασσα, ενώ προσπαθεί να σώσει τη ζωή του και να φέρει τους άντρες του με ασφάλεια στο σπίτι? αλλά κάνει ό, τι μπορούσε ο ίδιος δεν θα μπορούσε να σώσει του άνδρες, γιατί χάθηκαν μέσω της δικής καθαρή ανοησία τους φάνε τα βόδια του θεού Ήλιου? έτσι ο θεός τους εμπόδισε να εισέλθουν στο σπίτι. Πες μου, πάρα πολύ, για όλα αυτά τα πράγματα, ω κόρη του Jove, από οποιαδήποτε πηγή που μπορεί να τους γνωρίζουν.

Μέχρι τώρα όλες οι οποίοι διέφυγαν το θάνατο στη μάχη ή από ναυάγιο είχε πάρει με ασφάλεια στο σπίτι, εκτός από τον Οδυσσέα, ο ίδιος και, αν και ήταν λαχτάρα να επιστρέψει στη γυναίκα του και τη χώρα του, συνελήφθη από τη θεά Καλυψώ, που τον είχε μπει σε μία μεγάλη σπηλιά και ήθελε να τον παντρευτεί. Αλλά, όπως το πέρασμα των χρόνων, ήρθε μια στιγμή που οι θεοί εγκαταστάθηκαν ότι οφείλει να επιστρέψει στην Ιθάκη?, ακόμη και τότε, όμως, όταν ήταν μεταξύ των ανθρώπων του, τα προβλήματά του δεν ήταν ακόμα πάνω? ωστόσο, όλοι οι θεοί είχαν ήδη αρχίσει να κρίμα σ'αυτόν, εκτός Ποσειδώνα, που διώκονται τον ακόμα χωρίς παύση και δεν θα τον αφήσει να πάρει το σπίτι.

διατηρήσουν το έργο τέχνης

Πες μου, ω μούσα, του ότι οι ευρηματικοί ήρωα που ταξίδευαν πολύ και αφού είχε απολύσει την διάσημη πόλη της Τροίας. Πολλές πόλεις έκανε επίσκεψη, και πολλά ήταν τα έθνη με οποίων ήθη και έθιμα ήταν εξοικειωμένος? εξάλλου υπέφερε πολύ από τη θάλασσα, ενώ προσπαθεί να σώσει τη ζωή του και να φέρει τους άντρες του με ασφάλεια στο σπίτι? αλλά κάνει ό, τι μπορούσε ο ίδιος δεν θα μπορούσε να σώσει του άνδρες, γιατί χάθηκαν μέσω της δικής καθαρή ανοησία τους φάνε τα βόδια του θεού Ήλιου? έτσι ο θεός τους εμπόδισε να εισέλθουν στο σπίτι. Πες μου, πάρα πολύ, για όλα αυτά τα πράγματα, ω κόρη του Jove, από οποιαδήποτε πηγή που μπορεί να τους γνωρίζουν.

Μέχρι τώρα όλες οι οποίοι διέφυγαν το θάνατο στη μάχη ή από ναυάγιο είχε πάρει με ασφάλεια στο σπίτι, εκτός από τον Οδυσσέα, ο ίδιος και, αν και ήταν λαχτάρα να επιστρέψει στη γυναίκα του και τη χώρα του, συνελήφθη από τη θεά Καλυψώ, που τον είχε μπει σε μία μεγάλη σπηλιά και ήθελε να τον παντρευτεί. Αλλά, όπως το πέρασμα των χρόνων, ήρθε μια στιγμή που οι θεοί εγκαταστάθηκαν ότι οφείλει να επιστρέψει στην Ιθάκη?, ακόμη και τότε, όμως, όταν ήταν μεταξύ των ανθρώπων του, τα προβλήματά του δεν ήταν ακόμα πάνω? ωστόσο, όλοι οι θεοί είχαν ήδη αρχίσει να κρίμα σ'αυτόν, εκτός Ποσειδώνα, που διώκονται τον ακόμα χωρίς παύση και δεν θα τον αφήσει να πάρει το σπίτι.

διατηρήσουν το έργο τέχνης
...I dont speak greek, i just like greek mythology, so i ended up just google translating that.

do more like cradily bellsprout and ambipom those are good
Thanks Fate :D

Ok, well to be honest I've only completed 1 drawing since my last update due to school starting again, but anyway, not the best but here it it:

anyways, i will take a couple of requests but please be aware that I'm not the best drawer around but i will try my best to complete any requests. Ask away!

Edit: don't ask how he's holding that baseball bat

The Electrode is kind of funny, too. Can you do a Ninja Claydol with a bat? IMO that would work perfectly. I'll Luvdisc you for your quick humour.

The Electrode is kind of funny, too. Can you do a Ninja Claydol with a bat? IMO that would work perfectly. I'll Luvdisc you for your quick humour.
Ok, i will get started now, give me a day or two, depends how long it takes me. Also need to experiment with layers more to make my colouring better.

I really like your shading style, it's extremely smooth. A suggestion though is to make the shades darker colors, you can barely tell the Zubat is even shaded.
The Zubat thing is hilarious though xD

Yay im actually getting posts now! thanks for the comments though, im glad that they all weren't requests. Anyways, LevitatingLamprey your Claydol is almost done, although it's only going to be done with the not so great colouring technique sorry (like the rest of my drawings). Anyways, I shall consider that Magikarp out of water idea and the shading.
Thanks for the feedback.

Ok, well im slightly dissapointed with how this turned out (mainly the bamboo stick, as i didnt really know how to do it). Anyways, here you go:

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
for a bamboo stick, color it green and draw curvy lines along it, maybe have some leaves sticking out somewhere on it, if you use a photo of an actual bamboo for reference you'll get the idea :)

yea im gunna go edit that right now. When i googled bamboo stick it mainly came up with just brown sticks and stuff. Also, i used a new colouring technique for this drawing if anyone notices a difference. Will post edited version soon

Thanks heaps! I like! If you're editing, may I suggest sticking one of the levi-arm sout from the body to give it a more psychic and violent look?

you should do a full dividing line between its head and body since they're actually separate iirc. looks cool though bro!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)