Widdly's Wunderbares Warehouse {closed}

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have:
Timid Female Ralts(Trace) in Moon Ball 31/x/31/31/31/31
Jolly Female Buneary(Run Away) in Fast Ball 31/31/31/x/31/31
w/ Fake Out and Elemental Punches

For the few of us who want to use non-mega Diancie, I reset a qt3.14 one today, figure I'd add it for such a time when it can be traded on WiFi.

#719 Diancie

Nature: Relaxed | Ability: Clear Body
Moves: Diamond Storm, Moonblast, Reflect, Return
IVs: 31/31/31/30/31/14
OT: OCT2014 | ID: 10274
Level 50 UT​

Hey friends, updated with some nice things:

-Finally overhauled the front page layout to look more organized and room for more content
-Added new breedables
-Updated wants list
-Added my nicknamable semi-competitive shinies
-Improved format overall
-Added 300% more ORAS hype

In case you don't see in the OP, I'm looking for Photoshop or Paint wizards who can make banners. Will trade whatever you want for them, PM me if you can do such magic.

I don't know how up to date your breedable list is but would you take a 7female in a nest ball and a ha Squirtle female in a dive ball for spitback females of nest chikorita and lux cyndaquil?
clearly you have ha bulb since I SV hatched one for you >_< let me know if you're looking for any other 12.5% females cuz i have a lot just sitting already bred

Last edited:
I don't know how up to date your breedable list is but would you take a 7female in a nest ball and a ha Squirtle female in a dive ball for spitback females of nest chikorita and lux cyndaquil?
clearly you have ha bulb since I SV hatched one for you >_< let me know if you're looking for any other 12.5% females cuz i have a lot just sitting already bred
idk off hand which 12.5% females I need, but I can do both chikorita and cyndaquil for HA squirtle and a nickname for the bulba and a couple clones of it and another shone

Gonna gradually update with all the ORAS legends that I reset, and to start off my favourite legendary ever:

#378 Regice

Nature: Bold | Ability: Clear Body
Moves: Ancient Power, Bulldoze, Curse, Amnesia
IVs: 31/5-7/31/31/31/0
OT: Trogdor | ID: 59282
Notes: Didn't intend for a TR spread initially but this was way too nice to pass up. 50 base speed lol
Level 40 UT

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
In response to your CMT:
Could I get a female of this?
Widdly_Scuds said:
#624 Pawniard
Nature: Adamant | Ability: Defiant
Egg Moves: Sucker Punch, Wide Guard, Pursuit
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
I'll notify you when it's cloned!

Hi ! Your thread is beyond beautiful.

I've been working on some breedable Tyrogues w/ High Jump Kick, Rapid Spin, Mach Punch, Bullet Punch egg moves; they'll be HA Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 all said and done. Would you trade for one of your breedable Dratinis?

Hi ! Your thread is beyond beautiful.

I've been working on some breedable Tyrogues w/ High Jump Kick, Rapid Spin, Mach Punch, Bullet Punch egg moves; they'll be HA Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 all said and done. Would you trade for one of your breedable Dratinis?
Yeah absolutely, let me know when you have that done and I'll get to work on Dratini. Do you want one in a Nest ball or reg Pokeball?

Nest Ball would be cool.

Is it even possible to get hatched Tyrogues in anything besides standard Pokéballs in XY ?_?

I've got him ready for you !

My FC: jin 2724-0602-7576

Might be out of the house most of the day tomorrow/this weekend but I'm sure I'll find you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)