Looking forward to working with the best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, what's up? I'm Bill Miller. I signed up here hopping to get to be part of the great Smogon community, and help to create the next big thing in competitive battling. I'm not sure what needs to be done, for that though. Is there an application or fee or anything, I need to get to be a part of the next create-a-pokemon? If anyone could help me out that would be amazing, I can't seem to find any information about it. I have some great ideas for my own Pokemon, and can't wait to start sharing them here with the great minds at Smogon.com! If I need to submit any sample work of fakemon that can be done too, just give me a heads up.
---------------
BM out~

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Hi, welcome to Smogon. All the information you need about the Create-a-Pokémon Project can be found in the stickied threads at the top of the forum.

There are no application fees or anything of the sort, CAP is a free, community based project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)