Lord Jesseus vs. Bad Ass (3v3 Singles) - Reffed by Random... (BA DQed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Still waiting on Bad Ass' team, but meh, I'll put the thread up anyway. Oh, before I forget, until battle is done, no posting, okay?

Anyways, welcome to this 3v3 Singles match between Lord Jesseus & Bad Ass. The two posts that make up this match are as follows...
3v3 Singles
2 Recovers/5 chills
1 Day DQ
I'll take you on for the 3 v 3, Lord Jesseus.

Switch = KO
All Abilities
No Items
Arena: An enclosed room of a factory. The fire alert system has been set off; an alarm sounds constantly, reducing the effectiveness of sound based moves, and the sprinklers are running constantly, essentially acting as rain.

ORDER OF OPERATIONS
1. Lord Jesseus sends out a Pokemon
2. Bad Ass sends out a Pokemon
3. Bad Ass issues actions
4. Lord Jesseus issues actions
5. I exceed the DQ time before Reffing
6. Lord Jesseus issues actions
7. Bad Ass issues actions
8. I make you two wait around as I take forever to ref
9. Repeat from step three until a winner is decided

And without further ado, let the battle begin. Good Luck, you two, Lord Jesseus is first.

EDIT: Wow, I used my 1.2k post on this...

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Oh, boo, Bad Ass has already exceeded the DQ Time...Time to reveal my policy on DQ's:

When a player first exceeds the DQ Time, I'll alert them, & give them a day to post actions, or they will be disqualified. If they post actions within that time frame, they will be given a second chance. The next time they exceed the DQ Time, they will be disqualified, even if it's one second over the DQ limit.

Putting that into perspective, Bad Ass has been given one day to send in actions, or he will be disqualified. After that, next time he exceeds, he will be disqualified.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Yes, true, you don't need to wait for a reply. You just needed to send your team & then you can post actions. Sure I didn't reply, but I did read it, I can assure you. Just post your Pokemon & actions & we can get this battle into gear.

EDIT: Giving Bad Ass until 4 PM Tomorrow (GMT +10) to get his actions in.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
I think I've given enough time, Bad Ass, is being DQed, but since he didn't send out a Pokemon, I'll give Lord Jesseus a choice. Do you want to take the win, or do you want me to go look for a substitute challenger?

Either way, Bad Ass, is DQed. Sorry Bad Ass, but I gave you enough warnings, & enough time to get your actions in, but to no avail. Rules are rules, you exceed the DQ Time, you pay the price. *Sigh*

So Lord Jesseus, what do you wan to do? Take the win or find a substitute?

Also, apologies for the double post, not that it really matters...

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Very well then. Lord Jesseus wins by DQ.

Lord Jesseus & Bad Ass get 1 TC just for participating & the fact that we didn't get past the first round.
I get 1 Ref Token.
Joltik gets the usual 1 EC, MC & DC, just for entering the battlefield.

Shame we didn't get past the first turn, but oh well...What a disappointment...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)