Big Lord of the Rings Mafia - Game Over! Forces of Sauron Win!

vote Bass

LW told me he was planning to lynch him today. If no one steps up with LW's info I will lead, although I don't have his sheet or anything like that

Bass

Brother in arms
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnus
wtf?

What on earth did I do to allegedly raise any suspicion? I claimed to LW rather early on in fact, so I am willing to bet that even whatever info zorbees has should be consistent with this.

Dear Paperblade, you are Samwise Gamgee.

You have been aiding Frodo Baggins, the Ring-bearer, from the very beginning of his journey, and have travelled far with him in the quest to destroy the Ring. You are the most loyal friend a Hobbit in Frodo’s position could possibly have, and will do your best to keep him safe in this conflict.

You have followed your master, Frodo Baggins, into this conflict, and know that he is <redacted>. As long as you are alive you will protect him from any harm, as if he was to die, horrible consequences would befall all of Middle Earth.

Also, you feel that something is not right...something fishy is about the air, and you must protect Frodo from it. You aren’t sure what it is, but be far less trusting of your friends than you otherwise might be.

You are allied with Middle Earth. You win if all threats are eliminated.
This is my role PM. Frodo had claimed soldier/rohirrim (not telling which) to LW, LW sent me the following PM during the last night phase

Before I accidentally lynch Frodo:

Is he Bass? Forte?
Frodo is not this player.

Bass

Brother in arms
This is ridiculous. No seriously, did LW provide any reasoning at all? It is true that I claimed one of soldier of gondor / rohirrim, but if that is the only grounds you have towards lynching me then it sounds to me like you are just making a guess based on my username, because if not then LW would have no reason to ask you if I was Frodo.

Bass

Brother in arms

I am not going to question whether Paperblade is a trustworthy source, but he has yet to provide any solid evidence beyond "LW told me to". The reasoning in my previous post speaks for itself, but there is also additional evidence to support it, namely that our last lynch was on Blue_Tornado, who was already outed after Ullar's death. In other words, it is quite clear that LW had no other confirmed mafia members to lynch at that point, and given that he, LN, and rey have since died, there is no reason to suggest that he could have gained any new information that actually incriminates me. This is obviously a "name-lynch", don't pretend that it isn't.

I agree that someone needs to step up and say something, but if that is really the extent of LW's information, then we must now seriously begin to actually think about who we should actually lynch using concrete evidence instead of just mindlessly throwing my name into the ring. The previous two nights were really bad, but keep in mind that we should still have a significant advantage in numbers at the moment. It would be more prudent to wait and have a serious discussion. I am going to vote no lynch since I think it is better to maintain our numbers advantage than risk lynching a villager.

I can confirm that LW was planning to lynch Bass today, provided that he didn't turn out to be Frodo; reyscarface's last result before dying was that Bass is not Rohirrim like he claimed he was, and the only reasons for him to fake claim would be if he was Frodo, mafia, or wolf. paperblade has conveniently ruled out that he's Frodo, therefore Bass must be mafia or wolf. Village, I implore you to Lynch Bass today.

Bass

Brother in arms
I can confirm that LW was planning to lynch Bass today, provided that he didn't turn out to be Frodo; reyscarface's last result before dying was that Bass is not Rohirrim like he claimed he was, and the only reasons for him to fake claim would be if he was Frodo, mafia, or wolf. paperblade has conveniently ruled out that he's Frodo, therefore Bass must be mafia or wolf. Village, I implore you to Lynch Bass today.
You aren't making any sense. If that was really rey's last result, then why the fuck would LW lynch b_t and not me?

We lynched B_T first because he was guaranteed bad; all we knew about you was that you weren't Rohirrim. Which almost certainly makes you bad, but not 100%! However, now that paperblade has confirmed that you aren't Frodo, you're virtually guaranteed to be either mafia or wolf.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Not with a *whimper*, but with a SHOUT!

And thus goes Bass.
UncleSam said:
Dear Bass, you are Gothmog.

Chieftain of the orcs, you have pledged allegiance to Sauron and will fight to the last for him.

Should each of the named roles die the control of the kill will pass to you and you will be the first orc chieftain. Should you die the orcs will have to elect a new chieftain. Let’s hope that never happens.

You have the same voting power as all orcs as detailed in your team PM, except that your vote (and the vote of any chieftain) will count as double.

You are allied with the Forces of Sauron. You win if all threats are eliminated.
It is now Night 7. Night 7 ends in 27 hours, or at Midnight EDT July 27th. OC.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Another night, another pair of bodies.

Flamestrike got strangled to death.
Da Letter El said:
Dear Flamestrike, you are Theoden.

You are the king of Rohan. Though initially ensnared by a web of Saruman's puppet, Wormtongue’s, creation, you were freed by Gandalf and have led your people ever since.

As a good king, you care about your men. As such, twice during the game you may submit a PM titled “NX-Retreat to Helm’s Deep”. Helm’s Deep has never fallen while men protected it, and as such you and every member of the Rohirrim will be protected from kills that night.

You also count as a Rohirrim yourself for all voting or ability purposes, and as such know that if all living Rohirrim vote for the same person during the day and that person is not lynched, your band will ride that person down and impale him or her with a spear at the end of the next night, thus killing him or her. However, your band has a limited supply of spears, and so this will only work once every two days.

You are allied with Middle Earth. You win if all threats are eliminated.
Then, Reinfleche got stabbed by a Morgul Blade. He was a member of the Rohirrim.

It is now Day 8. Day 8 will last for 48.5 hours, or until Midnight EDT July 29th. NOC.

Alright then

lynch Aura Guardian

This is my strongest suspicion based on activity in thread, and was a suspicion of LW when he was alive. I would like everyone to post giving thoughts on the game, as we are not in a good position right now. Our best chance to win is to get everyone acting and talking.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)