1. GET SMOGON SHIRTS HERE! First time ever. Limited time only & next time the design will be different, so get it while you can!
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  3. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Lost Cave (Won by Al_Alchemist!)

Discussion in 'BW LC' started by blarajan, Jul 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raseri

Raseri here to help
    is a Tutoris a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Researcher Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
    NU Co-Leader

lost to Emidox, I'd also like to resign my spot, since I suck at LC now :)
  2. Nebuchadnezzar

Nebuchadnezzar

I would like to try my hand at this.
    Challenge accepted!
  3. blarajan

blarajan holla ladies #£14000 #bling #sparkle #bitchesonmydick
    is a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
    Little Cup Co-Leader

losted to furai =(
  4. Furai

Furai a Ωdefender // a αguardian
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

i winned vs blarajan 2-0 got an early crit that made things easier sry nignog

ALCHEMIST LET'S GO.
  5. Al_Alchemist

Al_Alchemist Physics and Math \O/
    is a SPL Winner

Oh well okey dokey tell me when you're on man :toast: :doom: :happybrain::happybrain:
  6. Furai

Furai a Ωdefender // a αguardian
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

lost to alch, alch wins lose cave kk
  7. blarajan

blarajan holla ladies #£14000 #bling #sparkle #bitchesonmydick
    is a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
    Little Cup Co-Leader

Congratulations to Al_Alchemist for haxing me and maintaining his rocket title throughout the project! He is the winner of the Lost Cave; please congratulate him to increase the length of his e-penis. Please don't expect me to update any of the last matches. I really don't want to.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)