1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

Lost Cave (Won by Al_Alchemist!)

Discussion in 'BW LC' started by blarajan, Jul 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raseri

Raseri musharna fan
    is a Tutoris a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
    NU Leader

lost to Emidox, I'd also like to resign my spot, since I suck at LC now :)
  2. Nebuchadnezzar

Nebuchadnezzar

I would like to try my hand at this.
    Challenge accepted!
  3. blarajan

blarajan i was born under the same star as shakeitup
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
    Little Cup Leader

losted to furai =(
  4. Furai

Furai wellfare
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

i winned vs blarajan 2-0 got an early crit that made things easier sry nignog

ALCHEMIST LET'S GO.
  5. Al_Alchemist

Al_Alchemist Physics and Math \O/
    is a SPL Winner

Oh well okey dokey tell me when you're on man :toast: :doom: :happybrain::happybrain:
  6. Furai

Furai wellfare
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

lost to alch, alch wins lose cave kk
  7. blarajan

blarajan i was born under the same star as shakeitup
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
    Little Cup Leader

Congratulations to Al_Alchemist for haxing me and maintaining his rocket title throughout the project! He is the winner of the Lost Cave; please congratulate him to increase the length of his e-penis. Please don't expect me to update any of the last matches. I really don't want to.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)