1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Love

Discussion in 'Trou Du Cul' started by one winged angel, Nov 3, 2009.

1. one winged angel

one winged angel

Love bears many names and meanings. The only ones that we consider are Eros and Agape. Eros, the deep romance that inspires insanity in the minds of the most upright, and Agape, friendship, loyalty and an appreciation and enjoyment of the target. "True Love" is a bunch of bull crap mankind came up with somewhere in his depraved history that attempts to combine the two. Let me tell you that no force on earth has the power to bring the two. If you are lustful for anyone they will deceive you, show you their courtship and in the morning they will lash at your heal and you will strike their head. Agape is dead, no man feals true compasion for anyone. We are deprived of the values those before us dared to have. For this I say let the whole damn world burn! All places we fight unwinnable battles for in an attempt to save them should just be burned! That means Darfur, Afghanistan, Mexico, America, the whole damn world! Nothing on earth save the rare pious man, a category I do not include myself in, and the word and will of God is worth preserving. Woe to all men, for they are wicked and plot evils! The righteous shall enjoy a bath of their blood to soak their feet in. No love is true, save the love inspired by God and the love God bares! This is my revelation, and this is my testemant against the ways of man!
  2. lati0s

lati0s

wth, you started off talking about love and then you just switched to "i hate the world"
  3. Sixonesix

Sixonesix
    is a Past SPL Winner

Lady problems I guess?
  4. one winged angel

one winged angel

I do not hate the world, it is not my place to hate it. I mearly spectate the goings about within it and this is what I have to say about it. I chose love as my starting topic because it is what people take most dearly and would have the best impact.

No, not lady problems. Problems with all the bull crap the world slings around and calls treasures or things to take to heart or wisdom. Problems with all the falacies of the earth, and they are abundant.
  5. Glen

Glen
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

ok how old are you, seriously

you seem to equate verbosity with intelligence and stringing together 'big boy' words with good writing. 'it is not my place to hate it'? that doesn't even mean anything lol, especially after your clearly hate-filled tirade

i don't think you know very much about love man!
  6. Sixonesix

Sixonesix
    is a Past SPL Winner

Oh yeah, no I read that wrong. My bad.
  7. Fizz

Fizz

You title your post "love", say that you want the world to burn, then say that you don't hate the world.

I'd say that more than anything you're just a very confused person.

Also, how righteous can you be if you're soaking your feet in the blood of men?
  8. DM

DM Ce soir, on va danser.
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnus

are these Good Charlotte lyrics
  9. cookie

cookie Administrator
    is a Super Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributor
    Soc. Forums Leader

Crawling in my skin.
    These wounds: they will not heal.
    Oh so verrily.
  10. matty

matty I did stuff along time ago
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

I love lamp...?
  11. Jimbo

Jimbo take me anywhere
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

I wanna know what love issssssss
  12. CyzirVisheen

CyzirVisheen Am I poplar yet?
    is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus

What is love?
  13. diinbong

diinbong *it's in you to give*
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN WHAT IS LOVE BABY DONT HURT ME DONT HURT ME NO MORE WHAT IS LOVE BABY DONT HURT ME DONT HURT ME NO MORE DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN
  14. Colonel M

Colonel M I don't suck it's my team that sucks!
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

[​IMG]
    Epic movie...
  15. panamaxis

panamaxis Allons-y!
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winneris a SPL Winner

So where'd you copy this from?
  16. X-Act

X-Act np: Biffy Clyro - Shock Shock
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

Did someone assassinate Filia? Since, according to you, only Agape and Eros exist (and then later you say that Agape doesn't exist, but whatever).
  17. Articanus

Articanus

I liked my topic better for love, but yours makes a close second.
  18. DM

DM Ce soir, on va danser.
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnus

yeah, I used to watch it every Saturday night around 11:35

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)