Other Lower Tier Premier League - Player Sign Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

shiloh

is a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Tiering Lead
Hey everyone with signups slowing down we've talked with managers and have come up with an auction date!

The auction will take place on PS (huge shoutouts to OrdA for providing the bot) and it will take place this upcoming Sunday November 6th at 11AM EST

Quick reminder that Daylight Savings Ends earlier that morning, so EST will move from GMT -4 -> GMT -5 (CST will be -6 / MST will be -7 / PST will be -8) so make sure you take that into account if you plan on viewing the auction.

I'll be closing sign ups this upcoming Saturday, so if you haven't put your name down yet be sure to do so soon otherwise I won't be able to include you on the player list! Also the day of the auction I will be dropping the link to the groupchat in here as well as the lower tier rooms on PS! if you want to watch it live.

Hope everyone has a great few days and is looking forward to the auction n_n

Kiyo

the cowboy kid
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
if anyone wants to make a case for why i should buy them you can pm me replays and if i'm interested i might find you for a test match, might not. probably won't but worth a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)