Lower Tier Series - Playoffs [Finals] [Won by Natural Talent]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam

i say it's all just wind in sails
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
After 6 weeks of live tours, we have finally reached the playoffs! Congrats to everyone who has made it this far.

I'd like to thank all of the hosts for dedicating their time, as well as Bouffalant Meru and Ciele for helping with the spreadsheet.

We have 4 people tied for the last 2 spots, so there will be 2 tiebreakers:

Tiebreaker 1: majaspic22 vs Celeberty
Tiebreaker 2: zdrup15 vs Eternal Spirit
Tiebreaker Deadline: June 24th at 11:59 PM

Round 1
1. TewMew vs 8. zdrup15
2. Christo The Gr8 vs 7. majaspic22
3. Omfuga vs 6. Natural Talent
4. Kiyo vs 5. QueenOfLuvdiscs

Round 2
4. Kiyo vs 8. zdrup15
2. Christo the Gr8 vs. 6. Natural Talent

Round 3
6. Natural Talent vs 8. zdrup15

Round 3 Deadline: Get it done​
RULES
Each matchup will be a Bo3 with 1 UU, 1 RU, and 1 NU. The higher seeded player decides what tier will played first. The tier list is locked at the time of this post.

Last edited:
Predicts:

Tiebreaker 1:
majaspic22 vs Celeberty sorry dont know you
Tiebreaker 2: zdrup15 vs Eternal Spirit sorry dont know you

Round 1
1. @TewMew vs 8. [Tiebreaker 2 winner] Tewmew is a strong player. Shouldnt be hard for him to get past round 1.
2. Christo The Gr8 vs 7. [Tiebreaker 1 winner] any guy using a Sneasel without knock off and ice shard is bad.
3. @Omfuga vs 6. Natural Talent not a doubt in my mind that Omfugod will pull through
4. @Kiyo vs 5. QueenOfLuvdiscs

innovamania

WEESNAWW
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Predictions because sam wanted some
Tiebreaker 1: majaspic22 vs Celeberty: sorry celeberty dont know you well enough, dont know maja that well either but know him more then you. will win in 2
Tiebreaker 2: zdrup15 vs Eternal Spirit: Zdrup is actually pretty good. I think this one will end in 3 zdrup will take ru and nu eternal spirit will take uu

Round 1
1. TewMew vs 8. [zdrup15]: Closest one probably but TewMew isnt number 1 seed for nothing. He is a bit easy to counterstyle but I just don't think zdrup will try too. TewMew takes uu and nu and Zdrup takes ru
2. Christo The Gr8 vs 7. [majaspic22]: MY UUPL Teammate. Should win if someone gives him better teams for ru and nu. Christo will take uu and ru and maja will take nu
3. Omfuga vs 6. Natural Talent: Omfluga coming through although this should be a pretty good series. omuga will take it in nu and uu and natural talents will take ru
4. Kiyo vs 5. QueenOfLuvdiscs: Can't decide they are both flens. :( I think itll come down to uu. Prepare for an omfuga team queen and you'll be fine

Last edited:
Tiebreaker 1: majaspic22 vs Celeberty
Tiebreaker 2: zdrup15 vs Eternal Spirit
Round 1
1. TewMew vs 8. [Tiebreaker 2 winner]
2. Christo The Gr8 vs 7. [Tiebreaker 1 winner]
3. Omfuga vs 6. Natural Talent
4. Kiyo vs 5. QueenOfLuvdiscs

Natural Talent to take it all.

edit- whoosp wtf is wrong w/ bbcode

Last edited:
Lost ggs! Got haxed in easily the worst UU game I've ever had!

I'd be more annoyed about it if ORAS lower tiers weren't the worst cancer (with the exception of UU). It's no shock tours don't take our tiers seriously anyways lol

Someone told me that because I played before the tiebreaker deadline that I'm entitled to rematch. Just clarifying, even though I doubt this is actually the case, I don't intend to rematch. He won fair and square... That being said, I doubt it's even an option, just mentioning it.

Eternal Spirit and I have been in contact since monday and tried to schedule for every day but our schedules are way too shitty.

We have agreed to play on friday night, is it possible to extend till then? The winner will stalk TewMew during the weekend.

Eternal Spirit and I have been in contact since monday and tried to schedule for every day but our schedules are way too shitty.

We have agreed to play on friday night, is it possible to extend till then? The winner will stalk TewMew during the weekend.
Weekend works for me so i don't think there is problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)