Lower Tier Series - Playoffs [Finals] [Won by Natural Talent]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam

i say it's all just wind in sails
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
If the extension is absolutely necessary I'll grant it

Also, please post your replays!

Ok I give up. I've tried to play this guy every single day and the only thing he did was asking me to play after 1 am my time. I even accepted a battle with him one day after midnight despite having to get up really early the next day.

We ended up scheduling for today because I could be on for an hour longer. I noticed him at around 00:20 and immediatly PMed him to battle; he didn't reply. I proceeded to PM him 4 more times (he could be busy so, telling him it was getting late for me and asking him to reply if he was there; nothing again. Right before posting this, and more than half an hour after my first PM, I've been informed he was talking and battling on another server. Despite me trying the entire week to play on his available times, the guy shows 0 respect for me, therefore I'm claiming activity.

Here's the replay for the only game we played (I won): http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/uu-243614464

Roflmao

Well, I tried playing with you all the week and you never could. I did the possible to came early home on Thursday so we could TRY to play before the deadline. After we played the UU match you said you would need to left and that we could play the rest today. If today's Friday and you said it was the only weekday we could play, I thought you could do it in my times. So I came from work and left my PS tab open during I was AFK. You sent me some messages in 20 minutes, ragequitted and came here to talk bs. Sorry, but the only disrespectful person here is you. Also why are you requesting activity when I was more active than you and always tried to play when you could?

Hope you appears tomorrow to finish this. If I knew you would talk all this bullshit I would request activity win before.

Roflmao

Well, I tried playing with you all the week and you never could. I did the possible to came early home on Thursday so we could TRY to play before the deadline. After we played the UU match you said you would need to left and that we could play the rest today. If today's Friday and you said it was the only weekday we could play, I thought you could do it in my times. So I came from work and left my PS tab open during I was AFK. You sent me some messages in 20 minutes, ragequitted and came here to talk bs. Sorry, but the only disrespectful person here is you. Also why are you requesting activity when I was more active than you and always tried to play when you could?

Hope you appears tomorrow to finish this. If I knew you would talk all this bullshit I would request activity win before.
Lol your tries to play were by PMing me at 11pm my time saying "you there?", I replied, "yeah, I can battle now", and you saying "nah, I'll get back in 2 hours, we'll play then". You did this 3 times despite me telling you the first that I couldn't battle at 1 am my time.

And you didn't come home on Thursday thinking we'd play(we played on Wednesday, get your lies together dude xD), I told you that exact day I couldn't do it but then when you came back when I was leaving, I thought I could make the effort to play one battle and I clearly said we'd only play one because it was late for me so that's another lie. Besides, people can just check the VMs when I clearly asked you if there is any day you can play before my 1 am so that I can accomodate and you say no, how is that trying to play when I can?

You said yesterday you came from work, left your PS tab open and were AFK. Funny because when I was told you were battling on another server (pokeevo.psim.us) while I was asking you to battle me because it was too late and to show me some respect after my effort, I actually went there to check and you were talking and battling xD They weren't even tour battles, you were playing the tiers we had to play. Nice being afk there. I see you even tried to bury the replays of the times you battled, too bad the same person who warned me stayed there longer and took a printscreen of that with the links to the replays (hint, one of them was with the person who liked your post xD)

I'm done trying to schedule with someone who doesn't make a single effort to play at reasonable times for me and when I stay up late to try to battle, goes ahead and fools around on another server while I repeatedly PM him. And then even tries to tell a bunch of lies here to get away with it. It's up to Sam to decide who goes through, if you need the printscreen and the replays, I'll PM you.

EDIT: Just checked my alerts and another proof he was indeed checking the PMs I was sending him is that 1 minute after I sent him the last saying "I give up" and closed PS, he sent me a VM here saying he saw the message but was afk (which was a clear lie) and to come back to battle him.

Last edited:
nice, it seems that in lower tier st there are even more dramas than in the true one, this is way more interesting that the event leftiez-peachy, gj guys !

lost, UU and RU where both 50/50 on luck (on UU i had 51% of flinching once reuni, and then he wouldn't have been able to set up srs so i think i had it won with this 51%, and on RU it came down to a speed tie), then i choked a bit in NU, but the series was rly tense, gl in the rest Christo i hope you'll get far

Well, after eternal spirit's post and VM, I was still dumb enough to stay watching the server he told me he'd be on all day today and he never logged in there (what a surprise xD). No more remorses for claiming activity, he really doesn't want to finish this.

Seriously, dude, i'm tired of you. I swear that if we had to battle for any other tournament I would gave you the win already, cause i really HATE people who prefer to request activity win without playing, but I won't do this in this tour. I've practiced A LOT to learn all this metagames so I could have a great skill level to play this tour with a winning chance, I really want to PLAY and YOU'RE NOT HELPING ME

I'm not going to answer your walltexts anymore, I just want us to battle because we are supposed to do that, it's difficult?? I have to go to work and school, I'm only home at night and we only played that UU match because I didn't go to school that day because I was really tired. Things aren't always the way we like.

I'm writing this saying that if we don't play for any reason I've tried a lot to play against him. I've chosen not being active here with activity posts bcuz I prefer to BATTLE besides being active and request an activity win, but I'm afraid I really had to be active here on the thread. And I'm 100% sure that I was more active than him, with that said I would like to say that all his ''little show'' requesting an activity win must be ignored.

Natural Talent

Don't die trying to live..
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
All his training, his johning, his playtesting while I was trying to get him to battle me, his trashtalking with his buddies and then his hax on the tiebreaker weren't enough to defeat me.

WON, GGS

Thanks to the guys who were supporting me during the battle, I really appreciated it!
What a GOD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)