Other LTPL General Thread [Trash Talk & Rosters]

Status
Not open for further replies.

shiloh

is a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Tiering Lead

Hello and welcome to the first edition of LTPL! This thread will be for everything related to Trash Talk as well as General Information everyone needs to know!
Rosters:

Fuego Flygonworks [ Manager: Tony ] : ADVANTAGE, Mael, False., Kushalos, Sabella, Key, The Goomy, Snowy., GrilledClawitzer, DrReuniclus, .CarloO~, Void, Dangerous, chimpact, North

Krusty Krabs [ Manager: Kiyo ]: Kiyo, obii, Hairy Toenail, Sacri', Feliburn, The50mph, Rodriblutar, TTFTW, DTC, YABO, Yogibears, galbia, lighthouses, Shadowtags, Huston

Tropical Tropius [ Manager: Tricking ]: Accelgor, Steve Angello, Shaneghoul, King UU, Natalie., amber lamps, qsns, MaroGod, idiotfrommars, Shadestep, Ajna, cryalot, Amaroq, Dibs The Dreamer

Edgy Entei [ Manager: Ice Tea ]: ZoroDark, dodmen, blunder, FlamingVictini, Eternally, Anty, Eternal Spirit, Freestylerking, AJB, Hamhamhamham, DnB, choolio

Stunt or Die Steelix [ Manager: Finchinator ]: Finchinator, Pearl, Realistic Waters, Sam, Rare Poison, rozes, Shiba, Vileman, Star, Nails

KingLax [ Manager: Arifeen ]: Arifeen, HJAD, Teddeh, Confide, Christo, Manipulative, Chill Shadow, Orphic, Optical Real, Kingler12345, Jariibo, Eyan, TraceofLife

Avaricious Arcanine [ Manager: -Tsunami- ]: -Tsunami-, Omfuga, Evan., Dundies, New Breed, passion, Megazard, Blast, Coconut, RawMelon

HP Fire Scythers [ Manager: FLCL ]: FLCL, bugzinator, KratosMana, 49, PDC, Pak, TDK, soulgazer, Poek97, fatty, BLINGAS
Spreadsheet With Standings and Schedule:
Logs: Auction / Prices

Trades:

Snowy & Sabella from the Tropical Tropius to the Fuego Flygonworks for Ajna & Cryalot
Shadowtags
from the Fuego Flygonworks to the Krusty Krabs for Dangerous

Week 1 depends on when managers submit their rosters, so be sure to do it ASAP. There will also not be a midseason.

Since this is also the Trash Talk thread feel free to post whatever you want in here, but be warned you can still be infracted and punished by the TDs

Last edited:

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
My predictions for LTPL
  • Omfuga and Kiyo exclusively use shedinja on every team.
  • The Italians on every team will luck teams out multiple times.
  • Megazard will lose to hax and will soon let the thread know about it. and/or match up or because he wasn't mentally prepared for his games.
  • Half of Ice Tea's team quits and then re-joins smogon by the end of the tournament.
  • Teddeh uses memes exclusively.
  • If the Stunt or Die Steelixes reach final and playoff, their deciding tier they will ask for will be OU.
  • Dundies will rage out multiple times during his team chat.
  • FLCL wins most first bloods.
  • Finchinator manages to equal his impressive 2-4 record.
  • Advantage finds a reason to bring bronzor in a match.
  • Chinchou will go unbeaten, of course.

Last edited:

ManOfMany

I can make anything real
is a Tiering Contributor
Meru here's my PU rankings if you would like

1. Teddeh- simply the best
2. HJAD- 90% Teddeh although he should build more teams
3. Dundies- builds weird teams and is a bit of an ass, but he's pretty good
4. RawMelon- good builder, decent player, nice person
5. False.- decent player obviously, but he's not that experienced with a lot of styles so bit easier to cteam
6. Megazard- he's very active and has a good grasp of the tier
7. Optical Real- quiet guy but definitely good player
8. cryalot- cute user and always tough to beat
9. amber lamps- solid player but not amazing
10. The50mph- Did amazing in PU seasonals, but idk how he will do in a team environment and seems pretty easy to counterteam
11. Anty- Anty's decent though he mostly memes so it might be tough for him to get a positive record
12. galbia- At one time galbia was quite good but i'm not sure how removed he is from the metagame
13. Dibs The Dreamer- lower ranking since he rarely builds serious teams, but I think he does have a lot of potential. Hoping you can prove me wrong bro :)
14. MaroGod- this dude talks a lot but i don't even know if he actually plays the tier lmao
15. Pearl- rozes kind of sucks at the tier lol

Last edited:

Pearl

Romance は風のまま
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis the 7th Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Champion
Meru here's my PU rankings if you would like

1. Teddeh- simply the best
2. HJAD- 90% Teddeh although he should build more teams
3. Dundies- builds weird teams and is a bit of an ass, but he's pretty good
4. RawMelon- good builder, decent player, nice person
5. False.- decent player obviously, but he's not that experienced with a lot of styles so bit easier to cteam
6. Megazard- he's very active and has a good grasp of the tier
7. Optical Real- quiet guy but definitely good player
8. cryalot- cute user and always tough to beat
9. amber lamps- solid player but not amazing
10. Anty- Anty's decent though he mostly memes so it might be tough for him to get a positive record
11. galbia- At one time galbia was quite good but i'm not sure how removed he is from the metagame
12. Dibs The Dreamer- lower ranking since he rarely builds serious teams, but I think he does have a lot of potential. Hoping you can prove me wrong bro :)
13. MaroGod- this dude talks a lot but i don't even know if he actually plays the tier lmao
hi i think u forgot about me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)