Other LTPL General Thread [Trash Talk & Rosters]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Star

is a Tournament Directoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Past SPL Championis the defending RU Circuit Championis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OGC & Tour Head
Meru here's my PU rankings if you would like

1. Teddeh- simply the best
2. HJAD- 90% Teddeh although he should build more teams
3. Dundies- builds weird teams and is a bit of an ass, but he's pretty good
4. RawMelon- good builder, decent player, nice person
5. False.- decent player obviously, but he's not that experienced with a lot of styles so bit easier to cteam
6. Megazard- he's very active and has a good grasp of the tier
7. Optical Real- quiet guy but definitely good player
8. cryalot- cute user and always tough to beat
9. amber lamps- solid player but not amazing
10. The50mph- Did amazing in PU seasonals, but idk how he will do in a team environment and seems pretty easy to counterteam
11. Anty- Anty's decent though he mostly memes so it might be tough for him to get a positive record
12. galbia- At one time galbia was quite good but i'm not sure how removed he is from the metagame
13. Dibs The Dreamer- lower ranking since he rarely builds serious teams, but I think he does have a lot of potential. Hoping you can prove me wrong bro :)
14. MaroGod- this dude talks a lot but i don't even know if he actually plays the tier lmao
15. Pearl- rozes kind of sucks at the tier lol
I knew the pu playerbase was dogshit but if going 0-5 in the paralympics makes u the number 6 player I don't even know what to say

Meru here's my PU rankings if you would like

1. Teddeh- simply the best
2. HJAD- 90% Teddeh although he should build more teams
3. Dundies- builds weird teams and is a bit of an ass, but he's pretty good
4. RawMelon- good builder, decent player, nice person
5. False.- decent player obviously, but he's not that experienced with a lot of styles so bit easier to cteam
6. Megazard- he's very active and has a good grasp of the tier
7. Optical Real- quiet guy but definitely good player
8. cryalot- cute user and always tough to beat
9. amber lamps- solid player but not amazing
10. The50mph- Did amazing in PU seasonals, but idk how he will do in a team environment and seems pretty easy to counterteam
11. Anty- Anty's decent though he mostly memes so it might be tough for him to get a positive record
12. galbia- At one time galbia was quite good but i'm not sure how removed he is from the metagame
13. Dibs The Dreamer- lower ranking since he rarely builds serious teams, but I think he does have a lot of potential. Hoping you can prove me wrong bro :)
14. MaroGod- this dude talks a lot but i don't even know if he actually plays the tier lmao
15. Pearl- rozes kind of sucks at the tier lol
U asking me to draft you and rank Anty aka the best PU player on 10 and Pearl 2nd best PU player on last?? UR HUMAN SCUM

ManOfMany

I can make anything real
is a Tiering Contributor
can all these randoms stop talking about PU and start talking about relevant tiers?

thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)